Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,997 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

The World's Smallest Generator - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The World's Smallest Generator (51509 Views)

Nanotechnology : Origami Robot Assembled World Smallest House / See The Smallest Countries In The World / How Car Engines Are Made (world Smallest V12 Engine ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The World's Smallest Generator by STENON(f): 6:24pm On Apr 02, 2016
Ok
Re: The World's Smallest Generator by MrImole: 6:26pm On Apr 02, 2016
graceadsr:

Where is my #8000 Mr fraudster?
You even had the gut to quote the bible in your previous posts, who does that?

Seun lalasticlala Dominique mynd44

This thief needs to be banned for just 329decades
Re: The World's Smallest Generator by andychukse(m): 6:27pm On Apr 02, 2016
Not sustainable at scale
Re: The World's Smallest Generator by InvertedHammer: 6:34pm On Apr 02, 2016
Randerl:

Principle of Dynamo on Bicycles.
/
Exactly. You know the principle and your knowledge stops there.
There is energy crisis in Nigeria. Why cant you use your brain to investigate further to proffer solution. Oh i forgot. Your knowledge ended where the textbook stopped. Hate them if you like but the Chinese are the ultimate engineers. If they can't, they copy and modify. Nigeria engineers lack creative part of the brain. They cannot even copy. The best they can do is weld pieces of scrap metals together and voila! A car. SMH.
\

4 Likes

Re: The World's Smallest Generator by ibietela2(m): 6:35pm On Apr 02, 2016
Demallcrazy:

La Click, La Bend!

La bend la don't click
Re: The World's Smallest Generator by OCTAVO: 6:44pm On Apr 02, 2016
Leopantro:
One important note, even you make it, connect it to an extension WITHOUT fuse. The 13A fuse limits the current that it creates.
I use a blackberry playbook charger and, for those that know the charger, it charges fast. Takes about 3 minutes for one percentage.
How much did you get yours?
Re: The World's Smallest Generator by ewizard1: 6:47pm On Apr 02, 2016
LOVEGINO:
if we no do u so, u for no post d real video.
See your life!

You didnt see a frame because he didnt use the rigth link!
Re: The World's Smallest Generator by Mightyraw(m): 6:51pm On Apr 02, 2016
Adeoba10:

U wey ignorance no worry, wat happened to ur wallet? U need to subscribe so dat u can check 2k generator.
Why r u so backward my broda.,why do u v to jump and follow d trend ..d Niqqa posted sumfin innovative and all u cud type is dat shii...m sorry buh if u still argue wen u know u already faltered its gonna be really hard for u to make it lyf undecided

1 Like

Adeoba10:

U wey ignorance no worry, wat happened to ur wallet? U need to subscribe so dat u can check 2k generator.
Adeoba10:

Re: The World's Smallest Generator by musicwriter(m): 6:54pm On Apr 02, 2016
Leopantro:
No fuel?
No electricity?
Why don't you make the world's smallest generator.
Cost about N2k.
At least charge your phone and tablets with it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdI0E-QxJaE&itct=CCkQpDAYACITCPXhtKTy78sCFQwBHAodB1MM91Ifc21hbGxlc3QgZ2VuZXJhdG9yIGluIHRoZSB3b3JsZA%3D%3D&gl=NG&hl=en&client=mv-google

At maximum rotation, it produces up to 400V so be careful to avoid electric shock.
To understand the principle behind it and how to modify it to your need, see the video

Don't worry, the world's first free electricity is coming your way. I'm just coming in pricing the materials I need to generate free electricity, cause soon I'll be disconnecting from PHCN or whatever their new name.

By the end of this year I'll release the technology to all. If our government fail to adopt it to give free electricity to all, I'll change my citizenship.

1 Like

Re: The World's Smallest Generator by Bollinger(m): 7:08pm On Apr 02, 2016
Leopantro:
No fuel?
No electricity?
Cost about N2k.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdI0E-QxJaE&itct=CCkQpDAYACITCPXhtKTy78sCFQwBHAodB1MM91Ifc21hbGxlc3QgZ2VuZXJhdG9yIGluIHRoZSB3b3JsZA%3D%3D&gl=NG&hl=en&client=mv-google

At maximum rotation, it produces up to 400V so be careful to avoid electric shock.
To understand the principle behind it and how to modify it to your need, see the video

You means his arms? his arms is the generator as far as i can see.

1 Like

Re: The World's Smallest Generator by corperscorner: 7:08pm On Apr 02, 2016
OP....

Thanks for sharing.

Could you share your email so we could discuss on this.

Thanks
Re: The World's Smallest Generator by Adeoba10(m): 7:09pm On Apr 02, 2016
Mightyraw:

Why r u so backward my broda.,why do u v to jump and follow d trend ..d Niqqa posted sumfin innovative and all u cud type is dat shii...m sorry buh if u still argue wen u know u already faltered its gonna be really hard for u to make it lyf undecided
Bro.... Dis z a faceless forum, must u take my comment personal? I posted dat comment to keep space b4 clicking d link, n u guys turned it to sometyn else. Bro if u continue like dis, am sorry u can bcm #APARO, bcus ejo elejo l'aparo nku si.
Re: The World's Smallest Generator by LOVEGINO(m): 7:13pm On Apr 02, 2016
ewizard1:

See your life!

You didnt see a frame because he didnt use the rigth link!
my dear sharap! U later modified d post.
Re: The World's Smallest Generator by Yinkay: 7:17pm On Apr 02, 2016
doskie:
What's the device and what powers it.

That is the motor inside microwave oven that turns the plate on which food are items are placed....it means it can generate electricity on its own if turned by other means......what an eye opener!

1 Like

Re: The World's Smallest Generator by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 02, 2016
Leopantro:
One important note, even you make it, connect it to an extension WITHOUT fuse. The 13A fuse limits the current that it creates.
I use a blackberry playbook charger and, for those that know the charger, it charges fast. Takes about 3 minutes for one percentage.
That's 5hours for 100%. Bros how's that one called fast?

2 Likes

Re: The World's Smallest Generator by doskie(m): 7:27pm On Apr 02, 2016
Yinkay:

That is the motor inside microwave oven that turns the plate on which food are items are placed....it means it can generate electricity on its own if turned by other means......
yeah just saw that.
I'll investigate it.
Re: The World's Smallest Generator by ewizard1: 7:31pm On Apr 02, 2016
LOVEGINO:
my dear sharap! U later modified d post.
I modified it cos i made an error... I still posted the same message.

Make una dey try dey learn! tongue
Re: The World's Smallest Generator by Leopantro: 7:32pm On Apr 02, 2016
Instead of using your hands, you can Google plans on how to create a windmill and use the spokes to attach the wings. The whole setup can be placed in an area with adequate ventilation and the wind will turn it for you.
To be more creative, you can use it to create a water wheel of you reside close to a fast flowing river.
Granted it's slow in charging a phone but it's better than nothing.

1 Like

Re: The World's Smallest Generator by Mightyraw(m): 7:38pm On Apr 02, 2016
Adeoba10:

Bro.... Dis z a faceless forum, must u take my comment personal? I posted dat comment to keep space b4 clicking d link, n u guys turned it to sometyn else. Bro if u continue like dis, am sorry u can bcm #APARO, bcus ejo elejo l'aparo nku si.
Man if at 2016 all u still care about us booking space while ignoring d important aspect...man u gat it wrong
Well u don't quote u for saying DAT ...I only did for arguing and and being aggressive on d guy DAT called u out....
So u stand corrected
Re: The World's Smallest Generator by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 02, 2016
Leopantro:
No fuel?
No electricity?
Cost about N2k.

Tanx for this. Even tho business management is my major I always fancied things like this. Altho I'm curious on how to get that rotating without d use of ones hand.
Re: The World's Smallest Generator by Leopantro: 7:53pm On Apr 02, 2016
Mattkent:

Tanx for this. Even tho business management is my major I always fancied things like this. Altho I'm curious on how to get that rotating without d use of ones hand.

I just did.
Instead of using your hands, you can Google plans on how to create a windmill and use the spokes to attach the wings. The whole setup can be placed in an area with adequate ventilation and the wind will turn it for you.
To be more creative, you can use it to create a water wheel of you reside close to a fast flowing river.
Also, if you own a pet hamster, you can connect it to the toy wheel.
Re: The World's Smallest Generator by Drgleave: 7:56pm On Apr 02, 2016
La Click- La Charge - La Phone- La Bend.
Re: The World's Smallest Generator by Leopantro: 8:03pm On Apr 02, 2016
OCTAVO:

How much did you get yours?

Bought the motor for 1k, electrical wires and an extension about N500.
Carries two energy saving bulbs.

I came across plans for a kinetic shoe. You place a device in the sole of your shoes and go jogging with it. After a certain duration, you bring it out, connect it to a female USB port and supply electricity to devices.
They're many Internet sites in how to generate electricity but most of the parts are not avaliable in Nigeria. Have to order them but the dollar....
Re: The World's Smallest Generator by ojimbo(m): 8:12pm On Apr 02, 2016
They said two heads are better than one bit o doubt it.
This guy's head is better than Buhari joined with Amechi, Ngige, tinubu, fashola 's head
Re: The World's Smallest Generator by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 02, 2016
Leopantro:

I just did.
Also, if you own a pet hamster, you can connect it to the toy wheel.

I like this idea. Have you ever tot of having it big? Like a wind mill ? Where I reside in Lagos we have a big balcony and the breeze always pushes our rubber chair around. I always imagined if we had a wind mill.
Re: The World's Smallest Generator by Femiii: 8:27pm On Apr 02, 2016
Leopantro:

Bought the motor for 1k, electrical wires and an extension about N500.
Carries two energy saving bulbs.

I came across plans for a kinetic shoe. You place a device in the sole of your shoes and go jogging with it. After a certain duration, you bring it out, connect it to a female USB port and supply electricity to devices.
They're many Internet sites in how to generate electricity but most of the parts are not avaliable in Nigeria. Have to order them but the dollar....
where can i get one? i av an idea 2 eliminate d human effort
Re: The World's Smallest Generator by LOVEGINO(m): 8:27pm On Apr 02, 2016
ewizard1:

I modified it cos i made an error... I still posted the same message.

Make una dey try dey learn! tongue
La learn with dis ur post la die cool
Re: The World's Smallest Generator by khalhokage(m): 8:32pm On Apr 02, 2016
So how are we supposed to get the synchronous motor?
Re: The World's Smallest Generator by Leopantro: 8:35pm On Apr 02, 2016
Femiii:
where can i get one? i av an idea 2 eliminate d human effort

I got it from someone that repairs microwave ovens and washing machines.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alexei Leonov Dies! The First Human Ever To Walk In Space Is Dead (Photos) / Man Kills Snake In His House After Coming Back From Church(photos / Russia's Luna-25 Space Vehicle Crashes Into The Moon (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.