Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

OPINION: Which Bank Do You Believe Is The Worst In Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / OPINION: Which Bank Do You Believe Is The Worst In Nigeria? (1096 Views)

Opinion: Which Is Bigger And Better Between Fiverr And Upwork? / Pls Advise On Which Bank Is Best For Online Banking / In Which Bank Do Customers Waste Time Everyday? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OPINION: Which Bank Do You Believe Is The Worst In Nigeria? by engrfaruq(m): 2:42pm On Apr 02, 2016
My Experiences with Ecobank isn't funny at all, so to me Ecobank is the worst bank one could ever have? what do you think?

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Which Bank Do You Believe Is The Worst In Nigeria? by ramdris(m): 2:55pm On Apr 02, 2016
Op no job, yet u want pple to come n bring down the little industry employing pple...continue...
Re: OPINION: Which Bank Do You Believe Is The Worst In Nigeria? by engrfaruq(m): 2:57pm On Apr 02, 2016
ramdris:
Op no job, yet u want pple to come n bring down the little industry employing pple...continue...

Go log onto police portal they've got plenty jabs
Re: OPINION: Which Bank Do You Believe Is The Worst In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 02, 2016
You think ECO Bank has dealt with u? Come to Diamond.

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Which Bank Do You Believe Is The Worst In Nigeria? by engrfaruq(m): 4:39pm On Apr 02, 2016
udekwuebuka:

U don't know Ecobank... so i pardon u.
Re: OPINION: Which Bank Do You Believe Is The Worst In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 02, 2016
engrfaruq:

U don't know Ecobank... so i pardon u.

lolz...if only u know diamond bank or know somebody that knows diamond bank. I wish a friend of ur's can gist u.

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Which Bank Do You Believe Is The Worst In Nigeria? by Chibenze(m): 6:08pm On Apr 02, 2016
Eco bank is the worst bank in 9ja quote me any where. though i still have an account with them :-
Re: OPINION: Which Bank Do You Believe Is The Worst In Nigeria? by AdaAnambra: 6:32am On Apr 03, 2016
engrfaruq:
My Experiences with Ecobank isn't funny at all, so to me Ecobank is the worst bank one could ever have? what do you think?
Really, whatever it is sha I know their OMBUDSMAN will always sort it out. U can reach them on 01 - 2260450
Re: OPINION: Which Bank Do You Believe Is The Worst In Nigeria? by engrfaruq(m): 10:35am On Apr 03, 2016
AdaAnambra:
Really, whatever it is sha I know their OMBUDSMAN will always sort it out. U can reach them on 01 - 2260450

Hi i have never seen an ATM machine that works directly on NEPA except Ecobank at their Asokoro Branch. I slotted my card for transaction, Nepa took light and the machine went off simultaneously with the light... they trapped my card and debited my money.... what a Bank!

2 Likes

Re: OPINION: Which Bank Do You Believe Is The Worst In Nigeria? by nellybenn: 11:07am On Apr 03, 2016
engrfaruq:

how do you know. they are the worst bank
Re: OPINION: Which Bank Do You Believe Is The Worst In Nigeria? by nellybenn: 11:08am On Apr 03, 2016
udekwuebuka:

diamond is the best as for me
Re: OPINION: Which Bank Do You Believe Is The Worst In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 03, 2016
nellybenn:

diamond is the best as for me

seems the guys are not fund of taking away tokens from ur account without notice and seems ur not regularly stranded at the ATM coz of their unending network issues.
Re: OPINION: Which Bank Do You Believe Is The Worst In Nigeria? by Awee(f): 6:26pm On Apr 04, 2016
engrfaruq:

Hi i have never seen an ATM machine that works directly on NEPA except Ecobank at their Asokoro Branch. I slotted my card for transaction, Nepa took light and the machine went off simultaneously with the light... they trapped my card and debited my money.... what a Bank!

Pele o……make you no lose your money sef join. Email their contact centre engcontactcentre@ecobank.com for your refund sharply
Re: OPINION: Which Bank Do You Believe Is The Worst In Nigeria? by Rhayour: 9:55am On Apr 05, 2016
engrfaruq:

I beg to disagree. I use their Ecobank Mobile and they have never disappointed me. Truly i enjoy their services.

(1) (Reply)

Forex Trade Made Easy / Does VPN Need To Be Used When Creating A Fiverr Account? / 5 Companies That May Become $1 Trillion Businesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.