Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Le Guen To Coach Super Eagles - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Le Guen To Coach Super Eagles (41752 Views)

Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? / Vera Ribeiro: "Allow Portugal Players Masturbate" - Rui Patricio's Wife To Coach / Amodu Shuaibu Is Dead (Ex-Coach, Super Eagles) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Le Guen To Coach Super Eagles by Fxwarrior: 6:17pm On Apr 02, 2016
Nonybb:
Hmm Lekwa Le Guen, small time now you will be booed out like vogt. By mere looking at this man and his resume you will find out that this man is seriously looking for a job anyhow. "Accepted" to coach Eagles as if all other coaches had been abandoning the National Team. He wasn't even hired by a better country and they even fired him just this November. How is he even better than the Siasia if not that he was chosen because he has a white skin

Don't you see that Nigeria has been missing goals and appears shy of the net.

Bringing Le Guen which sounds like Le Goals will change situation.
Re: Le Guen To Coach Super Eagles by nkemjacob2(m): 6:21pm On Apr 02, 2016
NFF are looking for means to scam again o. Buhari need to probe this sector. Bringing foreign coach will not solve nigeria coaching system, we shud invest on our coach, training them and allow them do their work.

2 Likes

Re: Le Guen To Coach Super Eagles by scarred9jan(m): 6:28pm On Apr 02, 2016
GoodSonOfGod:

http://thenationonlineng.net/afcon-2017-fallout-le-guen-accepts-eagles-job/

The NFF are silly. A french man?! Yes we need a foreign coach but not french. How many Nigerian born players playing in the french league? An English coach would have been better. We have loads of Nigerian born players playing in the lower leagues and we could tap into that and develop from there. The lower leagues are far better than the sham we call a professional league we call here.
Re: Le Guen To Coach Super Eagles by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 02, 2016
Sports minister Solomon Dalung should veto the idea of a foreign coach.
After all it goes against the government's "buy Nigeria" mantra

Personally if I was him, I would "unbundle" the NFF and bring in competent people and I would appoint somebody like the under 17 coach, or even consider asking Keshi to return.

1 Like

Re: Le Guen To Coach Super Eagles by zoomman(m): 6:39pm On Apr 02, 2016
Please tell me ds anoda April fool........ embarassed.......y r we always thinking backward le guen of all coach.....even if we wanna employ coach let it be a world class coach....Look @ Ghana, Algeria and even Uganda coach.....GOD, I still don't blv

1 Like

Re: Le Guen To Coach Super Eagles by Ayodeji2k14: 6:53pm On Apr 02, 2016
The problem of the super eagles is not the coach but the quality of our players.our present super eagles are of low quality and below mediocrity level as a national team.
Re: Le Guen To Coach Super Eagles by Empredboy(m): 6:55pm On Apr 02, 2016
Zico5:
To be sincere, that is what we need at the moment. It seems these local coaches lack prerequisite to pick genuine players for very important matches. The memory of our last game against Egypt comes to mind. A good and experience coach should not leave important players out of such important game. It was really painful. Let's see how things go.
tell me one foreign coach who has done well for the eagles. Apart from westerhoff who stayed for 4 yrs before he won the AFCON

1 Like

Re: Le Guen To Coach Super Eagles by safepaulooo(m): 6:57pm On Apr 02, 2016
this might perhaps be some average coach wishing to come collect some cool euros and exit after some poor results. coaching super eagles has become a hit and run game. Oliseh started it...Make some cool cash and move on
Re: Le Guen To Coach Super Eagles by walegee(m): 7:07pm On Apr 02, 2016
I don't support this

1 Like

Re: Le Guen To Coach Super Eagles by BigBizzy(m): 7:13pm On Apr 02, 2016
At first it was 2 years deal and later 3 years... The man demanded for a house in Abuja and Lagos will be given to him

THIS news isn't straight... Can't and won't believe jor
Re: Le Guen To Coach Super Eagles by MrBONE2(m): 7:23pm On Apr 02, 2016
Damjoy:
Can anyone not see the lies in this report...

2yrs deal
3yr- tenure
you re right bros,i taught am the only one that observe it.
Am shock we have so many Lai Muhammad in that Glass House.

May Great One of KuVuKi Land Guwarad them all. grin
Gyarbonka

1 Like

Re: Le Guen To Coach Super Eagles by tickles2luv2016(m): 9:32pm On Apr 02, 2016
Who be le guen,abeg make dem leave siasia alone jo
Re: Le Guen To Coach Super Eagles by skywalker240(m): 10:24pm On Apr 02, 2016
when will nff ever learn?

Hire south american, spanish or italian coaches,..take egypt for example,..cuper is doing a great job rebuilding the team again...

Whats wrong with pinnick and dalong?... ppfftt
Re: Le Guen To Coach Super Eagles by Boldeyez7: 11:32pm On Apr 02, 2016
This man has failure written all over him. Relieved by ordinary Oman and our dullard NFF officials think his good enough for this country! I blame Buhari
Re: Le Guen To Coach Super Eagles by abbiboy: 11:59pm On Apr 02, 2016
Zico5:
To be sincere, that is what we need at the moment. It seems these local coaches lack prerequisite to pick genuine players for very important matches. The memory of our last game against Egypt comes to mind. A good and experience coach should not leave important players out of such important game. It was really painful. Let's see how things go.
lekwa mumu important players like who?i guess iheanacho abi wetin b him name sef...rubbish talk.na green n white tv u take watch ur match?
Re: Le Guen To Coach Super Eagles by ahamonyeka(m): 12:17am On Apr 03, 2016
Oman? This buhari sef.
Re: Le Guen To Coach Super Eagles by ahamonyeka(m): 12:21am On Apr 03, 2016
He has come to take his own share and give whoever that has brought him his own percentage.because of his white skin just imagine he was oman national team coach.who knows oman in times of football or are they football loving nation?
Re: Le Guen To Coach Super Eagles by Zico5(m): 7:41am On Apr 03, 2016
abbiboy:

lekwa mumu important players like who?i guess iheanacho abi wetin b him name sef...rubbish talk.na green n white tv u take watch ur match?
Why the abuse for goodness sake. Next time look before u leap
Re: Le Guen To Coach Super Eagles by abdoolorunwa(m): 9:41am On Apr 03, 2016
BEFORE U ROUND OFF THE FIRST YEAR IN THE CONTRACT CHECK TO SEE THAT THE SMALL PATCH OF HAIR ISN'T OFF. IF IT IS, PLS PACK UR BAGS
Re: Le Guen To Coach Super Eagles by akorebami(m): 10:13am On Apr 03, 2016
He is to be paid €40,000. More than double of the money paid to Nigerian coaches. At the end of the day, nothing will still be achieved. I pray the sport minister doesnt subscribe to this plan.
Re: Le Guen To Coach Super Eagles by otruth75(m): 1:29pm On Apr 03, 2016
hey guys common. what do you expect when the members of the NFA, NFF and the sports ministry are all pot belly slobs that know nothing about the game not to talk of knowing how to solve the problem in the sport.
Re: Le Guen To Coach Super Eagles by oyetpel(m): 6:45am On Apr 19, 2016
crownprince102:
the only difference btw this dude and siasia is the skin colour

the likes of Bob Bradley, Patrick Kluivert, Niko Kovac, Herve Renard, etc are within that same salary scale offered this dude

NFF is a joke
Crownprince, please this is Oyetola Pelumi of score-line magazine, the magazine is out and i have been trying to contact you to no avail. please let's talk.
Re: Le Guen To Coach Super Eagles by robosky02(m): 9:11am On Apr 19, 2016
ok lets go there

oyetpel:

Crownprince, please this is Oyetola Pelumi of score-line magazine, the magazine is out and i have been trying to contact you to no avail. please let's talk.
Re: Le Guen To Coach Super Eagles by oyetpel(m): 6:53pm On Apr 19, 2016
robosky02:
ok lets go there
I don't understand, what do you mean?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Prefer Yemi Alade To Davido - Mikel Obi / "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua / Nigerian Coaches Who Have Coached Foreign Clubs And National Teams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.