Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,019 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? (25028 Views)

Coach Rohr Spotted With A Beautiful Lady After Semi Final / Super Eagles Coach, Rohr Names Four Strikers To Represent Nigeria In Egypt / Our Tactics Made Life Difficult For South Africa, Says Nigeria Coach Rohr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? by knowhowk: 10:21pm On Jun 16, 2018
If you were to advise the Super Eagles coach what would you say ? Changes to be made who to be used for which wing .Do comment .

Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? by yertyr(m): 10:28pm On Jun 16, 2018
Today, we played a wrong formation.
Many players were playing out of there favoured position
maybe the formation was to contain rakitic and modric but it clearly failed
Nigeria has never been good with aerial balls - thats an identity,
We can be forgiven for that but we didnt even look like troubling croatia cos we didnt play to our strength
Mikel was dropping deep to his favoured position leaving only ighalo.
Imagine mikel in between rakitic and modric.
moses took too long to swap to the other wing and even when he did, We seem to always attack from right
The best bet is to change formation and play a 4-1-2-3 formation
with ndidi, mikel and etebo
mikel can drop freely to fling accurate cross balls to the wing, etebo making the runs and ndidi acting the destructive role.
Iwobi lacked service today seriously, I think he is still better than musa.
The only good point today is Etebo.

98 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? by Newpride(m): 10:28pm On Jun 16, 2018
They shld come back home

109 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? by Iamtipsyy(m): 10:28pm On Jun 16, 2018
He's the worst coach in the world the Saudi coach is better cos the Saudi coach has a bad crop of players

45 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? by yomibelle(f): 10:28pm On Jun 16, 2018
like say our opinions really matter.

Anyway, he should try and have more sense in area of substitutions & timing of subs, tactical formations, know his players weakest & strongests points (should have known these from friendlies), avoid partisanship

29 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 16, 2018
Stop using tired legs!!!

Most of our players were lazy and lousy on the pitch and I believe its a sign of old age catching up with them. Go round Nigeria, watch the NPFL matches, there are a lot of young talents waiting to be given a chance. Stop using tired legs!

132 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? by siraj1402(m): 10:28pm On Jun 16, 2018
They should stay back
Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? by Lordcenturion2(m): 10:28pm On Jun 16, 2018
This coach is useless, how dare u play Mikel behind a lone striker?, even a novice know that Mikel is a DMF, and Mikel can't play 90 minutes anymore, at least 55 minutes of play for Mikel... 3 man defence would have been favour, Croatia play 3 man defence and it shoke our attack, the last time rohr tested 3 man defence against Argentina last year, it was successful..

*Uzoho.

*Kennet omeruo,Leon Balogun,Ekong.

*moses,Mikel,Etebo,Ndidi,Idowu.

*Kelechi,Ighalo

Sub Mikel out for John ogu*

Wen u need goal, U can Sub Idowu out for Musa*

U can sub ighalo out for simy*

If u wanna defend, u remove moses for Abdullahi.

If I were the coach, I will never start Mikel and onazi, from the beginning of the match wen I see Mikel behind ighalo, I knew that something is gonna be wrong.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? by IamGoke(m): 10:28pm On Jun 16, 2018
All I know is....

Nigerians right now grin

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? by tianshie(m): 10:28pm On Jun 16, 2018
Come home.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? by deebrain(m): 10:28pm On Jun 16, 2018
He should ask God for forgiveness and go to his homeland in peace.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? by defash8: 10:28pm On Jun 16, 2018
Refund our money.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? by Uyiii: 10:28pm On Jun 16, 2018
The very best I can offer right now.
It's better he commits suicide before we kill him here ourselves slowly and painfully.

14 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? by luemz(m): 10:28pm On Jun 16, 2018
iwobi should play 10 that's all...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? by Millz404(m): 10:28pm On Jun 16, 2018
better arrange all our money so refunding will not be hard for you

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? by Aboguede(m): 10:28pm On Jun 16, 2018
Go sleep
Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? by tempex88(m): 10:28pm On Jun 16, 2018
Enjoy himself in Russia
Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? by trueprince(m): 10:28pm On Jun 16, 2018
Hmm use me
Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? by BuhariNaWah: 10:29pm On Jun 16, 2018
I will tell him that Buhari na Wah

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? by safarigirl(f): 10:29pm On Jun 16, 2018
He should just go and continue running his hotels. He is obviously better at that than at coaching

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? by olatade(m): 10:29pm On Jun 16, 2018
he should pack his bags and head straight to germany
Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? by JokerBeninCity: 10:29pm On Jun 16, 2018
I DON'T CARE WHETHER NIGERIA LOSE THE MATCH, ALL I KNOW IS THAT WE HAVE THE BEST JERSEY EVER tongue tongue tongue

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? by Taiw(m): 10:29pm On Jun 16, 2018
To take his boy Mikel and run away..The coach is clueless.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 16, 2018
sincerely, I'll advice him to man up his team, they are too slow for God's sake. Then he should train the team on how to counter attack their opponent. Lastly, the the players play the position they are meant to play, out-of-position play and overlapping should be frowned upon...

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? by chinavs9ja(m): 10:29pm On Jun 16, 2018
Stupid coach

I am a writer, check my signature

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? by Sunnycliff(m): 10:29pm On Jun 16, 2018
How can I advise him when he won't see my advice?
If I finish advising him and he wins the next match what will he give me?
Am I a Nigerian?
Will he pay me match allowance?
I dont like sowing where I won't reap.

As a good person I am, let him change his formation and tell his players to be more aggressive

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? by carammel(f): 10:29pm On Jun 16, 2018
If you advise him,will he take it,yinmu.
Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? by phoenix45(m): 10:29pm On Jun 16, 2018
Other teams were training , Nigerian players were doing Osuofia comes to London in Russia
Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? by Lagbaja01(m): 10:29pm On Jun 16, 2018
the fashion parade is over angry

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kalou Pays Mikel $5,000 Bet After Eagles Won / Messi Facing Possible Two Year Ban For CONMEBOL Corruption Comments / Arsenal Offer Ozil To Juventus On Loan For Chance To Reunite Him With Ronaldo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.