Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,059 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

The Parts That Forms The Beard. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Parts That Forms The Beard. (878 Views)

Al-lihyah – The Beard... / Forms Of Gambling In Our Society Today / Ruling On Shaving The Beard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Parts That Forms The Beard. by lexiconkabir2: 4:05pm On Apr 02, 2016
what part forms the beard, to be precise, can i shave off the beards that grows on my neck?
Re: The Parts That Forms The Beard. by lexiconkabir2: 4:06pm On Apr 02, 2016
cc: Newnas
Re: The Parts That Forms The Beard. by Ramanto(m): 4:11pm On Apr 02, 2016
MASHA ALLAH. THE NECK HAIRS CAN BE SHAVED. A SIMILAR QUESTION WAS ASKED FROM A SCHOLAR AND THAT WAS HIS ANSWER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Parts That Forms The Beard. by Smellymouth: 8:13pm On Apr 02, 2016
The poster above me has said it all
Re: The Parts That Forms The Beard. by Demmzy15(m): 9:06am On Apr 03, 2016
In addition, you shouldn't shave the "side box" or "teddy" as they call it, because that constitute the beard also.
Re: The Parts That Forms The Beard. by lexiconkabir2: 9:09am On Apr 03, 2016
Demmzy15:
In addition, you shouldn't shave the "side box" or "teddy" as they call it, because that constitute the beard also.
yeah I Dont have any problem with that, it was the neck I was contemplating on, BTW do you observe the sunna of keeping the beard and trimming the moustache?
Re: The Parts That Forms The Beard. by Demmzy15(m): 1:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
lexiconkabir2:
yeah I Dont have any problem with that, it was the neck I was contemplating on, BTW do you observe the sunna of keeping the beard and trimming the moustache?
I do Sunnah, but school doesn't allow beard. So they cut off beards, in fact they've gone to the extent of pulling scarfs off sisters. This is what we face here, so as for now my beard is scanty and my mustache is low(not clean shave as in molo) cool
Re: The Parts That Forms The Beard. by Newnas(m): 1:28pm On Apr 03, 2016
Demmzy15:

Actually, it does constitute the beard.

1 Like

Re: The Parts That Forms The Beard. by lexiconkabir2: 4:54pm On Apr 03, 2016
Demmzy15:
I do Sunnah, but school doesn't allow beard. So they cut off beards, in fact they've gone to the extent of pulling scarfs off sisters. This is what we face here, so as for now my beard is scanty and my mustache is low(not clean shave as in molo) cool
thats a violation of your rights, why cant you keep beards if you want to, very soon they will say barb your hair to the skin, its not done, who owns the school sef?
Re: The Parts That Forms The Beard. by Demmzy15(m): 5:24pm On Apr 03, 2016
lexiconkabir2:
thats a violation of your rights, why cant you keep beards if you want to, very soon they will say barb your hair to the skin, its not done, who owns the school sef?
My bros na Afe Babalola o, last semester security guards were pulling sisters' scarf not even hijab. They claim they want everyone to be seen as one, no distinction between Muslims and Christians. It was so bad that today after Mssn Usrah, excos members were having their meetings and suddenly Christians came into the hall and began dragging the chairs in order to cause trouble so as we could leave the hall for them. The last time Muslims reacted they changed the story and reported us to the VC that we wanted to fight, my brother things they go on for here!
Re: The Parts That Forms The Beard. by lexiconkabir2: 5:29pm On Apr 03, 2016
Demmzy15:
My bros na Afe Babalola o, last semester security guards were pulling sisters' scarf not even hijab. They claim they want everyone to be seen as one, no distinction between Muslims and Christians. It was so bad that today after Mssn Usrah, excos members were having their meetings and suddenly Christians came into the hall and began dragging the chairs in order to cause trouble so as we could leave the hall for them. The last time Muslims reacted they changed the story and reported us to the VC that we wanted to fight, my brother things they go on for here!
nawa o, i pity for my muslim sisters over there, atleast the boys can manage.
Re: The Parts That Forms The Beard. by Demmzy15(m): 5:36pm On Apr 03, 2016
lexiconkabir2:
nawa o, i pity for my muslim sisters over there, atleast the boys can manage.
Yes it really affected the practicing sisters, but it helped the non practicing ones. We've got sisters who come for Jumu'at with Abaya, but after prayers, just after the ATM not too far from our prayer ground(no Mosque yet) they remove the Hijab. A time came I had to go around with face cap so as if they pull a sister, I'll hand her my cap.

Anyways, brothers are managing but sisters! angry cry
Re: The Parts That Forms The Beard. by lexiconkabir2: 6:00pm On Apr 03, 2016
Demmzy15:
Yes it really affected the practicing sisters, but it helped the non practicing ones. We've got sisters who come for Jumu'at with Abaya, but after prayers, just after the ATM not too far from our prayer ground(no Mosque yet) they remove the Hijab. A time came I had to go around with face cap so as if they pull a sister, I'll hand her my cap.

Anyways, brothers are managing but sisters! angry cry

If I were to be a sister in that school I will leave there cuz the school is not allowing the sisters to perform their obligatory duties, and if that's the case, they are suppose to leave the school, at least the brothers are not prohibited from performing their obligatory duties(or are they?), can't you guys make complaints?

1 Like

Re: The Parts That Forms The Beard. by carinmom(f): 7:21pm On Apr 03, 2016
Demmzy15:

Its really sad, then what happened to your freedom of religion?

Just persevere and endure, its only temporary. But they have crossed their boundaries and gone to the extreme.

May Allah be with you bro.
Re: The Parts That Forms The Beard. by Newnas(m): 11:50pm On Apr 03, 2016
Demmzy15:

Such a ugly school, it's management must be a gang of psychopaths .

However, since they are not letting you practice your Islam well, you should leave and consider it hijrah, rather it is hijrah. And I see it as obligatory upon you to leave that school, for two reasons

1) There are many other schools in the country that are far better than it.

2) it is not obligatory upon you to get a bsc certificate but it is obligatory upon you to follow Allah's commandments.

If you leave sincerely for Allah's sake, He will definitely suffice you and grant you a better option. And above all, you will gain His pleasure.
Re: The Parts That Forms The Beard. by Demmzy15(m): 11:53am On Apr 05, 2016
lexiconkabir2:

If I were to be a sister in that school I will leave there cuz the school is not allowing the sisters to perform their obligatory duties, and if that's the case, they are suppose to leave the school, at least the brothers are not prohibited from performing their obligatory duties(or are they?), can't you guys make complaints?
My bros we're o, parents have even intervened. But the authority are just too stubborn, one of the main instigators is one oyinbo woman, they've promoted her to DVC. We just pray Allah should touch their hearts!
Re: The Parts That Forms The Beard. by Demmzy15(m): 3:40pm On Apr 05, 2016
carinmom:

Its really sad, then what happened to your freedom of religion?

Just persevere and endure, its only temporary. But they have crossed their boundaries and gone to the extreme.

May Allah be with you bro.
I tire o my sister, Jazaka Allaah kayran for your concern! embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

10 Of The Best Websites To Learn Pristine Islam / An Online Islamic Store With Sizzly Hot Discounted Prices / Just One Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.