Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,587 members, 7,820,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Please Help, I Desperately Need To Be Employed - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Help, I Desperately Need To Be Employed (832 Views)

Lawyer Reveals How The Husband Of A Woman Employed By His Late Dad, Employed Him / I Got Sacked After 2 Hours I Got Employed / The Benefits Of Working For Yourself (self- Employed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, I Desperately Need To Be Employed by abeykohasa0524: 4:16pm On Apr 02, 2016
Good day to everyone. I am am Oladapo Abiodun, I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
I have 2 years experience as a site Engineer, as well as 2 years experience as an administrative officer.
I am a dedicated and passionate individual.
I am proficient with Autocaad (2D), Tekla, and microsoft office suite.
I really need an opportunity as I am sure I will add value to any organization.
I presently stay in Lagos but I am willing to relocate if the need arise.
09057681266. Thanks as you help!.
Re: Please Help, I Desperately Need To Be Employed by HALIX16: 12:54pm On Oct 13, 2016
Contact me from my profile.
Re: Please Help, I Desperately Need To Be Employed by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 13, 2016
abeykohasa0524:
Good day to everyone. I am am Oladapo Abiodun, I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
I have 2 years experience as a site Engineer, as well as 2 years experience as an administrative officer.
I am a dedicated and passionate individual.
I am proficient with Autocaad (2D), Tekla, and microsoft office suite.
I really need an opportunity as I am sure I will add value to any organization.
I presently stay in Lagos but I am willing to relocate if the need arise.
09057681266. Thanks as you help!.

Are you still searching for a job?
Re: Please Help, I Desperately Need To Be Employed by Okongrace(f): 10:20pm On Oct 13, 2016
Contact17:

Are you still searching for a job?
gdevenin bros.pls dnt ignore mychat.iam desperately lookin 4a job.though iam a Bsc holder wit sm wrk xperiences includin computer skills.pls i wudnt mind d typ of job even if its an hotel job..wen i lost myjob i rather went2acquir sm skills.nw done,i cnt stand d challenges of being unemployd as a young lady.pls hlp connect wit a job n i wil b vry grateful..08062939000
Re: Please Help, I Desperately Need To Be Employed by Nobody: 3:57am On Oct 14, 2016
Okongrace:
gdevenin bros.pls dnt ignore mychat.iam desperately lookin 4a job.though iam a Bsc holder wit sm wrk xperiences includin computer skills.pls i wudnt mind d typ of job even if its an hotel job..wen i lost myjob i rather went2acquir sm skills.nw done,i cnt stand d challenges of being unemployd as a young lady.pls hlp connect wit a job n i wil b vry grateful

I won't lie to you. I am not even sure how to reply. I am so sorry about the situation you are passing through but I really don't the power to employ you or anything like that. I am still a student but I would love to help you search. What's your Bsc degree in? What type of jobs are you looking for? Can you teach? What do you mean by computer skills? Are you willing to relocate or travel?

I can PM some jobs websites if you don't mind and I will definitely ask around.

Take care sweetie. This too shall pass.

Sending you ehugs and kisses kiss kiss
Re: Please Help, I Desperately Need To Be Employed by Okongrace(f): 8:41am On Oct 14, 2016
Contact17:

I won't lie to you. I am not even sure how to reply. I am so sorry about the situation you are passing through but I really don't the power to employ you or anything like that. I am still a student but I would love to help you search. What's your Bsc degree in? What type of jobs are you looking for? Can you teach? What do you mean by computer skills? Are you willing to relocate or travel?

I can PM some jobs websites if you don't mind and I will definitely ask around.

Take care sweetie. This too shall pass.

Sending you ehugs and kisses kiss kiss

ok thanks dearíe.. I read mkting in lagos state university. Buh right nw am based in abj.. I wud welcm any kind of job buh nt mkting jobs smiley

(1) (Reply)

I Was Never A Sex Worker -melania Trump / Free E-book On LIFE PURPOSE DISCOVERING / The 7 Dynamic Growth Mindset Traits Of Super Successful People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.