Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Lawyer Reveals How The Husband Of A Woman Employed By His Late Dad, Employed Him - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lawyer Reveals How The Husband Of A Woman Employed By His Late Dad, Employed Him (15647 Views)

Nigerian High Commission London Changes Staff Status To “self-employed” / How I Resigned From My #55,000 Job To Become Self Employed / Akwa Ibom Man Who Sells Doughnut Helped By A Nigerian Lawyer, Effiong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lawyer Reveals How The Husband Of A Woman Employed By His Late Dad, Employed Him by Ceoflexygist: 11:20am On Jul 31, 2017
Barrister Isa‏ (@IsaBusariEsq on twitter) shared this in reaction to a post by another user on the social media platform who strongly advised people to render help to others when they can, because they don't know what tomorrow holds.

Isa in response said; "My dad employed a woman in 1996. My dad died in 2010. The woman's husband employed me 2017."

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/31/photo-lawyer-reveals-how-the-husband-of-a-woman-employed-by-his-late-dad-employed-him/

cc; lalasticlala

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lawyer Reveals How The Husband Of A Woman Employed By His Late Dad, Employed Him by lazinny(m): 12:09pm On Jul 31, 2017
After someone will call it connection. Forgetting that's how life works.

33 Likes

Re: Lawyer Reveals How The Husband Of A Woman Employed By His Late Dad, Employed Him by Oladimejyy(m): 12:28pm On Jul 31, 2017
Thats call"All in a circle"

4 Likes

Re: Lawyer Reveals How The Husband Of A Woman Employed By His Late Dad, Employed Him by Megt90(m): 1:27pm On Jul 31, 2017
Always do good.. Life is too shkrt

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Reveals How The Husband Of A Woman Employed By His Late Dad, Employed Him by rozayx5(m): 1:27pm On Jul 31, 2017
true

my dad once helped a young man he did not know to get a job

dude returned the favor wella when he larged

6 Likes

Re: Lawyer Reveals How The Husband Of A Woman Employed By His Late Dad, Employed Him by MadCow1: 1:28pm On Jul 31, 2017
Circle of life/Good Karma

5 Likes

Re: Lawyer Reveals How The Husband Of A Woman Employed By His Late Dad, Employed Him by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 31, 2017
u reap wat u sow, whether good or bad
Re: Lawyer Reveals How The Husband Of A Woman Employed By His Late Dad, Employed Him by Christane: 1:28pm On Jul 31, 2017
it pays to be good.. and dnt treat others like trash just bcus u re fortunate to be in a position dat people call on u 4 help ..u neva knw who d persn u help wil turn out to b in life ..ur little help might b a stepping stone to someone's greatness...

3 Likes

Re: Lawyer Reveals How The Husband Of A Woman Employed By His Late Dad, Employed Him by datola: 1:28pm On Jul 31, 2017
Your father sowed a good seed.
Re: Lawyer Reveals How The Husband Of A Woman Employed By His Late Dad, Employed Him by NonFarmPayrol: 1:28pm On Jul 31, 2017
yea
Re: Lawyer Reveals How The Husband Of A Woman Employed By His Late Dad, Employed Him by PASCALSILVA(m): 1:29pm On Jul 31, 2017
two posts...and it has been lunched to fp.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Reveals How The Husband Of A Woman Employed By His Late Dad, Employed Him by Burgerlomo: 1:30pm On Jul 31, 2017
Life is a circle
Re: Lawyer Reveals How The Husband Of A Woman Employed By His Late Dad, Employed Him by speezyWears: 1:30pm On Jul 31, 2017
very true at OP,

Just dont misuse the opportunity, because this your face wey be like poo wey refuse to smell,

Issokay..
Re: Lawyer Reveals How The Husband Of A Woman Employed By His Late Dad, Employed Him by Snow5(m): 1:31pm On Jul 31, 2017
What goes around!!!
Re: Lawyer Reveals How The Husband Of A Woman Employed By His Late Dad, Employed Him by Atiku2019: 1:32pm On Jul 31, 2017
Lovely Message to all Nairalanders...

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Reveals How The Husband Of A Woman Employed By His Late Dad, Employed Him by binsanni(m): 1:32pm On Jul 31, 2017
hmm that is good. who knows if the person you throw stone will be the one to help you tomorrow.
good doers will surely reap what they sow
Re: Lawyer Reveals How The Husband Of A Woman Employed By His Late Dad, Employed Him by NwaAmaikpe: 1:32pm On Jul 31, 2017
shocked

Unfortunately that's the end of the chain.

This guy does not look like someone who can ever employ labour.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Reveals How The Husband Of A Woman Employed By His Late Dad, Employed Him by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 31, 2017
Circle Of Life (LION KING)
Re: Lawyer Reveals How The Husband Of A Woman Employed By His Late Dad, Employed Him by yuceeh: 1:32pm On Jul 31, 2017
What goes around comes around.

Good gesture reciprocated !
Re: Lawyer Reveals How The Husband Of A Woman Employed By His Late Dad, Employed Him by Hayshoepofo(m): 1:32pm On Jul 31, 2017
Fear Karma
check my signature we pick up and deliver too

Schools, banks and offices
Re: Lawyer Reveals How The Husband Of A Woman Employed By His Late Dad, Employed Him by dominique(f): 1:36pm On Jul 31, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Does Mark Zuckerberg look like someone that can ever employ labour?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Reveals How The Husband Of A Woman Employed By His Late Dad, Employed Him by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:42pm On Jul 31, 2017
some people dont know how to help others, they would rather keep 10 vacant juicy positions vacant than to even consider giving one of them to you, no matter the help you directly or indirectly rendered to them in the past, due to reasons best known by them only, like you having an oblong cranium! such kind of people abound even here on nairaland.

i dont know what therapy or deliverance can be applied to change such people.
Re: Lawyer Reveals How The Husband Of A Woman Employed By His Late Dad, Employed Him by pweshboi(m): 1:45pm On Jul 31, 2017
A good message to opportunists and blood/money sucking "demons". It's not all the time you should be expectant, give also.
Re: Lawyer Reveals How The Husband Of A Woman Employed By His Late Dad, Employed Him by CoolChinex07: 1:48pm On Jul 31, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Ur reasonings is very shallow and myopic

3 Likes

Re: Lawyer Reveals How The Husband Of A Woman Employed By His Late Dad, Employed Him by IamPatriotic(m): 1:49pm On Jul 31, 2017
SO what happened to the place where his late father employed the man's wife into?... I guessed they (Isa and his siblings) ruined it after their father's demise..... shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lawyer Reveals How The Husband Of A Woman Employed By His Late Dad, Employed Him by olowobaba10: 1:51pm On Jul 31, 2017
ONE GOOD TURN DESERVES ANOTHER

Re: Lawyer Reveals How The Husband Of A Woman Employed By His Late Dad, Employed Him by stag: 1:59pm On Jul 31, 2017
-
Re: Lawyer Reveals How The Husband Of A Woman Employed By His Late Dad, Employed Him by remi1444: 2:08pm On Jul 31, 2017
life works that way, morality is: never stop doing what's right even when your back is against the wall.
Re: Lawyer Reveals How The Husband Of A Woman Employed By His Late Dad, Employed Him by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 31, 2017
Listen to my new song dedicated to all Nigerian rappers at

https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/233002/

Listen to my dope rap freestyle at
https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/24670/
Re: Lawyer Reveals How The Husband Of A Woman Employed By His Late Dad, Employed Him by Teespice(f): 2:41pm On Jul 31, 2017
group leader of life.
very brilliant chap.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Electricity Workers Protest Over Non-Payment Of Salary In Lagos (Photos) / Career Choice After A Bsc In Biochemistry. / Ever Resigned From A New Job A Month Or Less? Share Your Experience!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.