Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day (43790 Views)

Samsung Gives Free Samsung Galaxy Note 8 To 200 Lucky Passengers On A Plane / Infinix Rewards Lucky Viewers With Phones / How To Crack And Patch Any Android App Using Lucky Patcher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by Boluu: 8:34am On Apr 03, 2016
Can you please explain?

Bratking:

Phantom 5 is grossly overpriced.
Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by Boluu: 8:35am On Apr 03, 2016
You are senseless for this i swear,

Even iphone does ads

And by the way what the add in this?

jeytee:
Tecno are desperate...too many people posting too many senseless ads...Quality products dont need an ad to sell,they just sell
Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by Boluu: 8:36am On Apr 03, 2016
Lol. Mofo what do you mean

TonyeBarcanista:
OP are you from the lineage of Liar Muhammed?
Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by Boluu: 8:37am On Apr 03, 2016
lipsrsealed
Bratking:
Wow, all this long story just to advertise an overpriced mid-range product from tekino mobile? Na wao!
Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by Boluu: 8:38am On Apr 03, 2016
grin cheesy
mackhunter77:
miscellaneous OR Messi-lineous OR messelinius?...Eku 20k

1 Like

Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by Boluu: 8:39am On Apr 03, 2016
Lol

Just say you enjoyed the story

What if it was True nko?

encryptjay:
I love your creative ad
You're good grin
Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 03, 2016
Boluu:
You just stupid jooor

Go get something doing

Dunt be a wasted online jobless fellow

Stop wasting ur mb

Poverty is a disease that kills but poverty plus ignorance is a curse...you are clearly infected with both...just because you are frustrated and jobless doesn't mean everyone is nigg** grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by fowlyansh181(m): 9:18am On Apr 03, 2016
This boluu _nigga is so poor and suffering from low self esteem he retracts to insulting everybody, grin grin. Tecno users cry grin

2 Likes

Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 03, 2016
Boluu:
You are senseless for this i swear,

Even iphone does ads

And by the way what the add in this?

It reeks of desperation...how many iphone ads have you seen?...tecno will just be releasing their rubbish in Africa and you are busy madly promoting it
Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 03, 2016
fowlyansh181:
This boluu _nigga is so poor and suffering from low self esteem he retracts to insulting everybody, grin grin. Tecno users cry grin

I swear brother grin

1 Like

Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by Bratking(m): 9:33am On Apr 03, 2016
Boluu:
So then y did you say the Phantom 5 is?
Phantom 5 is one of those "grossly" overpriced products.
Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:41am On Apr 03, 2016
Bratking:

Not all are "grossly" overpriced tho.
Every product is at most overpriced. Beside, what determines what is overpriced and what is grossly overpriced?
Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:42am On Apr 03, 2016
jeytee:

Poverty is a disease that kills but poverty plus ignorance is a curse...you are clearly infected with both...just because you are frustrated and jobless doesn't mean everyone is nigg** grin
The banters are unnecessary. You guys should stop
Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by Bratking(m): 9:49am On Apr 03, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Every product is at most overpriced. Beside, what determines what is overpriced and what is grossly overpriced?

Overpriced is when a product is been sold at a price that is more than it's actual value.
Grossly overpriced is when a product is been sold at an outrageously high price that is far more that it's worth.

I'm not here to argue, merely stating a fact.

2 Likes

Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:59am On Apr 03, 2016
Bratking:

Overpriced is when a product is been sold at a price that is more than it's actual value.
Grossly overpriced is when a product is been sold at an outrageously high price that is far more that it's worth.

I'm not here to argue, merely stating a fact.
What determines what is overpriced and grossly overpriced? Why should I buy an iPhone 5s for an outrageous sum of 120-150k?

Let me school you sir, What determines the price of a product aside cost of production and other sundry cist is simply BRANDING. IPhone is seen as a premium brand, hence no one raise an eyebrow about the price. Tecno entered into Nigeria market as an economic brand, and are now moving into a middle class brand that is why you think their Phantom is grossly overpriced because in your mind you still see them as an economic brand.

The difference between what you think of the product with what they think wrt the price is PERCEPTION.

CHEERS

4 Likes

Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by Bratking(m): 10:13am On Apr 03, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

What determines what is overpriced and grossly overpriced? Why should I buy an iPhone 5s for an outrageous sum of 120-150k?

Let me school you sir, What determines the price of a product aside cost of production and other sundry cist is simply BRANDING. IPhone is seen as a premium brand, hence no one raise an eyebrow about the price. Tecno entered into Nigeria market as an economic brand, and are now moving into a middle class brand that is why you think their Phantom is grossly overpriced because in your mind you still see them as an economic brand.

The difference between what you think of the product with what they think wrt the price is PERCEPTION.

CHEERS

That one na long unnecessary grammar. When P5 debuted with an overbloated price tag of 70k, other OEMs already had phones with similar specs in Nigerian market and each with reasonable price tag of 40-50k.

I judged the product based on this, not for the reasons you gave. I could care less about Tecno being an economy brand.
Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by Ultimus: 12:13pm On Apr 03, 2016
It's spelt Miscellaneous, not "messelinius".

1 Like

Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by ifex370(m): 12:33pm On Apr 03, 2016
Boluu:
Lol

So any post about tecno online now must be paid for?

Check d ops recent topics
Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by encryptjay(m): 1:04pm On Apr 03, 2016
Boluu:
Lol

Just say you enjoyed the story

What if it was True nko?

True indeed grin
Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 03, 2016
Nna mhen u people have started over hyping this phantom 5 now. As much as I like the phone I'm beginning to hate it. Just a few days ago somebody posted how he got s girl's contact with his quality phone speaker, guess what phone... Phantom 5, and now u are posting this poo. Wetin make people wey get galaxy s6 edge or galaxy s7 come talk. If they put the 3 phones side by side only a fool will choose phantom 5. Mcheew.

And op, just to confirm that u are a BIG FAT LIAR, Tecno phantom 5 is not sold for 62k at slot.. It is actually 95k. So ur lecturer gave u 82k then u are going to add 13k to get the phone plus ur transport... Lol. Now how is that a good deal for u? Next time do u research well before u post lies online.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by johnjameson: 1:59pm On Apr 03, 2016
Na wa, after lecturer will be claiming educated, cannot use internet to check price of phone
Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 03, 2016
Your lecturer dey Nairaland. Just to let you know smiley smiley
Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by Harlequin17: 2:02pm On Apr 03, 2016
Lol, if it's my school the lecturer will just collect the phone and still sent you out
Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by thatintrovert: 2:07pm On Apr 03, 2016
Me I don't think I forget to turn off my phone before class
Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by valnelly(m): 2:48pm On Apr 03, 2016
Messelenious. Lol

Miscellaneous bro

1 Like

Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by Xhaka(m): 3:14pm On Apr 03, 2016
Lmao!!! Phone yen loud pa grin
Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by Boluu: 3:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
Lol

Am so Sorry for you

Ou just typing for the fun

Please next time you want to reply me, make sure your fingers are connected to your brain, you get?

Mumu follow

jeytee:

Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by Boluu: 3:24pm On Apr 03, 2016
Just leave the fool
TonyeBarcanista:
The banters are unnecessary. You guys should stop
Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by Boluu: 3:37pm On Apr 03, 2016
Hmmmm

Cool

The only reasonable Comment here

But the question is does Africa or Nigeria wants tecno to remain as an economic brand?

TonyeBarcanista:

CHEERS
Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by Boluu: 3:38pm On Apr 03, 2016
Hehehe

That the bant oooo grin
Xhaka:
Lmao!!! Phone yen loud pa grin
Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by Boluu: 3:41pm On Apr 03, 2016
Jeez,

When did Phantom 5 become 95,000

Wia did you see this one again ode

greenhulk:
Nna mhen u people have started over hyping this phantom 5 now. As much as I like the phone I'm beginning to hate it. Just a few days ago somebody posted how he got s girl's contact with his quality phone speaker, guess what phone... Phantom 5, and now u are posting this poo. Wetin make people wey get galaxy s6 edge or galaxy s7 come talk. If they put the 3 phones side by side only a fool will choose phantom 5. Mcheew.

And op, just to confirm that u are a BIG FAT LIAR, Tecno phantom 5 is not sold for 62k at slot.. It is actually 95k. So ur lecturer gave u 82k then u are going to add 13k to get the phone plus ur transport... Lol. Now how is that a good deal for u? Next time do u research well before u post lies online.
Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by Boluu: 3:45pm On Apr 03, 2016
grin
encryptjay:

True indeed grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why I Hate GLO Data Service With A Passion: What Of You? / Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone / Infinix Hot 7 Unveiling Full Specifications And Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.