Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day (43788 Views)

Samsung Gives Free Samsung Galaxy Note 8 To 200 Lucky Passengers On A Plane / Infinix Rewards Lucky Viewers With Phones / How To Crack And Patch Any Android App Using Lucky Patcher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
Boluu:
Jeez,

When did Phantom 5 become 95,000

Wia did you see this one again ode

Can't u act matured for once? What warranted the name calling? And u are so blind u can't see that was pulled from slot website? When last did u visit a phone shop? It is even more expensive on jumia and konga. Shey make I give u 62k make u help me buy one?

Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
Boluu:
Lol

Am so Sorry for you

Ou just typing for the fun

Please next time you want to reply me, make sure your fingers are connected to your brain, you get?

Mumu follow

Go get a real job fella...posting ads for substandard companies won't get you far and definitely won't feed a family...good luck
Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 03, 2016
greenhulk:
Nna mhen u people have started over hyping this phantom 5 now. As much as I like the phone I'm beginning to hate it. Just a few days ago somebody posted how he got s girl's contact with his quality phone speaker, guess what phone... Phantom 5, and now u are posting this poo. Wetin make people wey get galaxy s6 edge or galaxy s7 come talk. If they put the 3 phones side by side only a fool will choose phantom 5. Mcheew.

And op, just to confirm that u are a BIG FAT LIAR, Tecno phantom 5 is not sold for 62k at slot.. It is actually 95k. So ur lecturer gave u 82k then u are going to add 13k to get the phone plus ur transport... Lol. Now how is that a good deal for u? Next time do u research well before u post lies online.

I swear...this boluu guy should change his moniker to maluu....he's just too stupid

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by Boluu: 5:21pm On Apr 03, 2016
Jeeeeez

I never knew this

Bleep

It crazy oooo, tecno phone 107 grin

Ok now am dead

greenhulk:

Can't u act matured for once? What warranted the name calling? And u are so blind u can't see that was pulled from slot website? When last did u visit a phone shop? It is even more expensive on jumia and konga. Shey make I give u 62k make u help me buy one?
Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by Marinza(m): 5:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
Lol angry people everywhere... Leave the op, ever texno story can't be an ad I guess
Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by dominique(f): 5:59pm On Apr 03, 2016
This story is just too ridiculous to be true. I won't be surprised if it's a Tecno publicity stunt.
Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 03, 2016
Lol everywhere phantom 5. Is the phone that great though?
Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by Lordaweezy: 6:21pm On Apr 03, 2016
Am really tired of these tecno agents. As I saw Phantom 5 I stopped reading. The purpose of this so called story is just for the phone publicity
Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by Damiandark01: 6:25pm On Apr 03, 2016
Lordaweezy:
Am really tired of these tecno agents. As I saw Phantom 5 I stopped reading. The purpose of this so called story is just for the phone publicity

It's annoying, read like 5atories on it
Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by mosjames: 8:17pm On Apr 03, 2016
monsieurpaul:
Lol everywhere phantom 5. Is the phone that great though?
Very great.
Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by creed266: 12:36am On Apr 04, 2016
udekwuebuka:
I can't help but pity u wen he finds out...u may not graduate #sad
The guy will be buying tecno phones until the man is satisfied
Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by Nobody: 6:05am On Apr 04, 2016
creed266:
hahahaha...as in ehhn
Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by Femikutti: 9:04am On Apr 04, 2016
LOL, IF i hear GODFORBID

creed266:

Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by parrotibaba(m): 9:51am On Apr 04, 2016
Tallesty1:
Too many phantom 5 advert these days.
I tire oh angry
Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by dragnet: 10:25am On Apr 04, 2016
post facts and proof about your so called encounter otherwise you'll be readily on ban list for regularly posting false information.

1 Like

Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 04, 2016
You sure say that Lecturer never dey observe ur yansh... Dey dere dey smile anyhow.
Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by Sparkles003(f): 12:08pm On Apr 04, 2016
Your are a lier.
This was your opptunity to build a good relationship with him by giving him a great impression of yourself,as one never knows tomorrow(you may need his assiztance)but because of what won't even last you two weeks you sold you ability to be honest.what will become of your integrity when some day he finds out you scammed him of 20k
Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by gagewonda(m): 12:10pm On Apr 04, 2016
Bro u r terrible with your grammar and spelling. please sit up
Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by macaranta(m): 12:10pm On Apr 04, 2016
So you're that student I gave 82k and you're trying to dupe me...we shall see in class. tongue grin angry

Pray he doesn't find out..5extra years for your ministry
Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by Carter4luv(m): 12:15pm On Apr 04, 2016
@femi people like u will come out on social media and say our politicians are corrupt, ure worst dan dansukigate. every good and bad thing does not grow one day it takes time.u av jxt started. i pray u dont continue wit dis habit. be a,gud boy
Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by adepiero: 12:20pm On Apr 04, 2016
If you like yourself just alter the price on the receipt and give that to him or else your carryover will be unlimited undecided
Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by Samtexboily(m): 12:23pm On Apr 04, 2016
won't he ask for receipt
Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by Bobbysmart6(m): 12:25pm On Apr 04, 2016
Femikutti:
Something happened today in school, in my lecture room when my lecture was going on, i forgot to put m phone on silence instead i reduced the volume thinking i already put it on silence.

My ring tone is a banging one, erm this DBANJ new song "Emergency" chai it is a crazy something, whike the lecture was going on, that how my mummy called me, i know you people will be expecting it to be a girl lol, am single oooo and serching.

So that how my sweet mother called me and gosh am using a phantom 5, you know how crazy the speaker of that phone can be especially when a place is that quiet, nothing else was sounding except my lecturer and my phone.

As the call came in i heard "EMERGENCY EMERGENCY THEY NEVER SAW ME COING THROUGH" immediately i knew it was over cause the leacturer could trace wia the unique sound was coming from and he asked me to come out wit the phone.. and i told him i was sorry that it was my mum that called, then agreely he asked me to go back to my seat but i should see him in his office after the class.

then when i got to see him in is office, he was like dont let that rubbish that happened today happen again ooo, and i was like yes sir, then he funnyly(if dia is any english like that) asked me what the name of the phone, i told him it is a TECNO PHANTOM 5 sir and he said are you serious? i said yes sir, he said what are the specs and i showed him all the specs.

My lecturer was surprised, he was like a china phone with all this good qualities, he then asked me for the price and i told him 82,000 lol, immediately he transfered the sum of #82,000 to my account to get it for him berore coming to class the next day..

And hope you people not thinking that am a theif sha lol.. the phone is 62k in 3cHub at ikeja, so 82000 - 62000 = #20,000 messelinius lol...
I pray he never finds out, so i will not end up getting an extra year lol
u must be an igbo grl..wel i luv duz smart businezz.
Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by Praizekeyz(m): 12:28pm On Apr 04, 2016
Don't take tins too serious...we are just here to catch fun. A round of applause 4 dat story! NEXT??
Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by vizion: 12:30pm On Apr 04, 2016
Femikutti:
Something happened today in school, in my lecture room when my lecture was going on, i forgot to put m phone on silence instead i reduced the volume thinking i already put it on silence.

My ring tone is a banging one, erm this DBANJ new song "Emergency" chai it is a crazy something, whike the lecture was going on, that how my mummy called me, i know you people will be expecting itingle oooo and serching.

So that how my sweet mother called me and gosh am using a phantom 5, you know how crazy the speaker of that phone can be especially when a place is that quiet, nothing else was sounding except my lecturer and my phone.

As the call came in i heard "EMERGENCY EMERGENCY THEY NEVER SAW ME COING THROUGH" immediately i knew it was over cause the leacturer could trace wia the unique sound was coming from and he asked me to come out wit the phone.. and i told him i was sorry that it was my mum that called, then agreely he asked me to go back to my seat but i should see him in his office after the class.

then when i got to see him in is office, he was like dont let that rubbish that happened today happen again ooo, and i was like yes sir, then he funnyly(if dia is any english like that) asked me what the name of the phone, i told him it is a TECNO PHANTOM 5 sir and he said are you serious? i said yes sir, he said what are the specs and i showed him all the specs.

My lecturer was surprised, he was like a china phone with all this good qualities, he then asked me for the price and i told him 82,000 lol, immediately he transfered the sum of #82,000 to my account to get it for him berore coming to class the next day..

And hope you people not thinking that am a theif sha lol.. the phone is 62k in 3cHub at ikeja, so 82000 - 62000 = #20,000 messelinius lol...

Why don't y return the balance of 20K to the lecturer, and tell him the phone price has dropped.

you don't know what that investment would help you in future. You should understand that most lecturers due that their position have lots of contact.

by the time you graduate, and are looking for reference, the lecturer may be able to assist you, ppl he tells the story to of an honest young man may be able to assist you.

on the other hand, if he happens discover your falsehood, it may affect you negatively.
Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by banme1(m): 12:39pm On Apr 04, 2016
Prepare for emergency extra year.
Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 04, 2016
Femikutti:

My ring tone is a banging one, erm this DBANJ new song "Emergency" chai it is a crazy something, whike the lecture was going on, that how my mummy called me, i know you people will be expecting it to be a girl lol, am single oooo and serching.

Any other lecturer without TP5?
Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by Niyinficient(m): 12:48pm On Apr 04, 2016
Femikutti:

Is your lecturer so outdated that he cannot check out the phone's spec online. He should av googled it, he will get the specs and even the right price. I recommend www.gadgetsreview.com.ng to check out for gadgets reviews and specs.

and make sure he no find out say u scam am 20k o........odawise......i pity ur career. Instead make u do good boy return him change and create a good image for ursef, your family and ur country.......u opted for the odawise.....and people like u will still abuse politicians of corruption. God have mercy
Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by bxcode(m): 12:48pm On Apr 04, 2016
And you think that God gave you a gift by telling you to rip off your lecturer, why are you bringing him into a choice you made? Remember when you start reaping what you have just sowed, don't involve God in it.
Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by haulagehandlers(m): 12:50pm On Apr 04, 2016
Femikutti:

If you don't mind my telling you,your written English is awful. Please try and improve, yikes I'm ashamed on your behalf.
Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by Yorubago(f): 12:53pm On Apr 04, 2016
Bratking:

Phantom 5 is grossly overpriced.
You think??
Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by henrygale(m): 12:55pm On Apr 04, 2016
Femikutti:

Will advise u to return 5k out of d 20k profit u made amd tell him u got it cheaper from a store. He will forever trust u even if some oda person tells him it's cheaper Dan dat out there,he will not believe dem amd won't worry coz to him,u were honest enough to return 5k.
Thank me.later

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why I Hate GLO Data Service With A Passion: What Of You? / Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone / Infinix Hot 7 Unveiling Full Specifications And Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.