Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

My April Fool Pranks Experience With My Mom - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My April Fool Pranks Experience With My Mom (869 Views)

Man Pranks Ticketer At Lekki Toll Gate And Gets Off Without Paying (Video) / Girl Pranks Mother On April Fool's Day / Ten Most Expensive April Fool Pranks Of All Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My April Fool Pranks Experience With My Mom by McBrooklyn(m): 6:42pm On Apr 02, 2016
April Fool Pranks used to be Fun until d day my Mum casted me.

I used Bomb sms to send a Credit Alert of 20k to my Mum with Diamond Bank format

She was so happy that she didn't even care about the Sender and Rushed to the Bank to withdraw it. The Cashier told her she got just 2k in her account, she said Never! She then showed the Cashier the Credit Alert she received. The cashier told her it is a Scam but she never believed

She came home and told me she is Having problem with her Account and she Explained. I just laugh and laugh and told her April Fool!!!

She slapped me Twice and told me she dont want to meet me at home when she is back from where she is going

I slept Outside for Days so Stranded untill she hear my Plea

Ever Since Then I Will Just Do Like I Didn't Notice April 1st Because My April Fool Pranks Are The Best grin

cc: lalasticlala
Re: My April Fool Pranks Experience With My Mom by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:48pm On Apr 02, 2016
Lwkm dis na how bombing dey start, u bombed ur mom ?
Re: My April Fool Pranks Experience With My Mom by dOnLarich: 6:58pm On Apr 02, 2016
FictioN grin
Re: My April Fool Pranks Experience With My Mom by Flexherbal(m): 7:06pm On Apr 02, 2016
All these children playing Apil fool prank with you parents, be careful. This is Africa.

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious!imagine Footbal Clubs As Nigerian Musicians. Check Ur Favorite Artiste / Who Will You Help? / Do You Still Remember This!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.