Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Discover How I Made Over 250k Selling Online In 2015 (with Proofs) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Discover How I Made Over 250k Selling Online In 2015 (with Proofs) (2139 Views)

How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. / Ten Banks Pay 143 Directors N7.6bn In 2015 / 8 Banks Pay N3.32bn As Fine In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Discover How I Made Over 250k Selling Online In 2015 (with Proofs) by DadojoReloaded(m): 8:55pm On Apr 02, 2016
I am a shy guy.
I have never liked sales! Not online, nor offline. But as the saying goes: "Can anything good come out of Nazareth?"

1 Like

Re: Discover How I Made Over 250k Selling Online In 2015 (with Proofs) by DadojoReloaded(m): 8:56pm On Apr 02, 2016
Read on to find out how I made over 250,000 naira in 2015, selling online ONLY on Nairaland's platform and discover how you too can GENUINELY, using both nairaland and other sales platform.

1 Like

Re: Discover How I Made Over 250k Selling Online In 2015 (with Proofs) by DadojoReloaded(m): 8:59pm On Apr 02, 2016
Many people have come across my life changing thread 40 Businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less. I have received numerous speaking request due to that thread, so many people have asked to come do a one-on-one training with me. I've made over 250k from that thread alone and the money's still coming in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Discover How I Made Over 250k Selling Online In 2015 (with Proofs) by DadojoReloaded(m): 9:03pm On Apr 02, 2016
For the sake of those just encountering me, I'm DadojoReloaded formerly Dadojo. I am the kind of guy that comes into your life and never leaves you the same, I create positive change. I'm highly motivated, an entrepreneur, a Go-getter, a perfectionist who believes there's always room at the top and I can achieve anything, including having a house in Banana Island.

Now thats enough about me, this thread is about you!

2 Likes

Re: Discover How I Made Over 250k Selling Online In 2015 (with Proofs) by DadojoReloaded(m): 9:12pm On Apr 02, 2016
At this juncture, let me share give out some majority of the stuff I have been selling online, so no one will come ask me for free manuals on this thread.

AFTER_SHAVE_SOLUTION
EMULSION PAINT
[url=https://www.dropbox.com/s/4v4okp7kpas7nju/PRODUCTION%20OF%20CAR%20WASH%20SOLUTION.pdf?dl=0]CAR WASH SOLUTION[/url]
[url=https://www.dropbox.com/s/bxp9q49xuqo7av0/PRODUCTION%20OF%20DISH%20WASHER.pdf?dl=0]DISH WASHER SOLUTION[/url]
[url=https://www.dropbox.com/s/9vh3uvz2e8ook5t/PRODUCTION%20OF%20LAUNDRY%20SOAP.pdf?dl=0]PRODUCTION OF LAUNDRY SOAP[/url]
[url=https://www.dropbox.com/s/055zcg6hy4bz0n1/PRODUCTION%20OF%20LIQUID%20DETERGENT.pdf?dl=0]PRODUCTION OF LIQUID DETERGENT[/url]
[url=https://www.dropbox.com/s/2ey6hyrofio0zxr/PRODUCTION%20OF%20MEDICATED%20SOAP.pdf?dl=0]PRODUCTION OF MEDICATED SOAP[/url]
[url=https://www.dropbox.com/s/b6oprrhd4djkgmf/PRODUCTION%20OF%20POWDERY%20DETERGENT.pdf?dl=0]PRODUCTION OF POWDERY DETERGENT[/url]
PRODUCTION OF STAIN REMOVER
PRODUCTION OF TILE CLEANER
PRODUCTION OF MULTIPLE ALLIED PRODUCTS
PRODUCTION OF BLEACH
PRODUCTION OF SOME COSMETICS PRODUCTS

After all said and done, these are the videos, compressed to about 400mb. The original size is over 3gb.

[url=https://www.dropbox.com/s/ihu57k8fm8fuo20/Tutorial%20one.compressed.mp4?dl=0]PRODUCTION VIDEOS PART 1[/url]
[url=https://www.dropbox.com/s/s0966fy2avxnzz6/Tutorial%202.compressed.mp4?dl=0]PRODUCTION VIDEOS PART 2[/url]
[url=https://www.dropbox.com/s/fg5naml7fv4h99l/Tutorial%204.compressed.mp4?dl=0]PRODUCTION VIDEOS PART 3[/url]
Re: Discover How I Made Over 250k Selling Online In 2015 (with Proofs) by DadojoReloaded(m): 9:31pm On Apr 02, 2016
I'll recommend that you follow me from my profile so you don't miss out on any of my post update.

Later on, you'll see how I created an international business, with foreign earnings (I just hope it doesn't sound like I'm bragging). I only want to help and inspire as many people as possible to realise that black is not synonymous with lack and see that your geographical location does not determine your allocation in life.

1 Like

Re: Discover How I Made Over 250k Selling Online In 2015 (with Proofs) by DadojoReloaded(m): 12:49pm On May 28, 2016
I love being in charge of things. I have always wanted to be in charge.

In this thread, I will be sharing some principles that has helped me so far.

Secondly, I will be starting a new business and shall be updating this thread with live updates. Stay focused.
Re: Discover How I Made Over 250k Selling Online In 2015 (with Proofs) by Nobody: 7:51am On May 29, 2016
Following...
Re: Discover How I Made Over 250k Selling Online In 2015 (with Proofs) by kentochi(m): 8:03am On May 29, 2016
following
Re: Discover How I Made Over 250k Selling Online In 2015 (with Proofs) by DadojoReloaded(m): 5:30pm On May 29, 2016
This is gonna be like an expedition. I have a company I currently run, but I want to prove a point. A lot of Nigerian youths believe or think you need to have millions in your account before you can start and run a successful business or company. Sure, money is important but one thing that is much more important is IDEAS. An idea is all you need!

See, a sound idea will attract the right investor, the right investor can provide 100% of the funds you need for your business.

Now, you can only get the right investor when you meet the right people, make the right friends and say the right things.

One way you can meet the right people is by following the right people on social media. If you are on facebook, try to look for and network with people who are already doing the kind of business you would like to do. They may not be Nigerians, I'm currently friends with a young entrepreneur (A Camerounian) on facebook. He invites me to join groups (business groups that I ordinarily will not know about) on facebook.

Twitter is another very viable platform for networking. Except you are an entertainment blogger or an aspiring musician, you have no business following a musician on twitter. For what? What business has the sun got to do with shinning at night? The sun is for day, the moon is for night. You want to be like Dangote but Wizkid is your inspiration, your mentor.

You see, there's gonna be a crash.
Re: Discover How I Made Over 250k Selling Online In 2015 (with Proofs) by DadojoReloaded(m): 11:08am On May 30, 2016
I belong to an online group on the slack platform, called #highgrowthfounders. This group's members are invite-only!

Meaning you have to be specially invited to join this group. It's about founders of startups in Africa. This is another premium networking platform. Imaging rubbing minds with CEOs and founders of companies like Jara and a host of others.

This is the kind of networking I'm talking about. You learn, you earn, you gain.

Mehn, entrepreneurship is sweet! But sadly not for everyone. Those who tell themselves they have no business owning or running a business, those who say everyone cannot own a company, those who are not willing to give it what it takes. They are the ones who should not go into entrepreneurship. They are the ones who should not be reading this thread because by the time we're halfway done, you'd be so angry with yourself and keep asking the question: "What have I been doing with my life all this while"
Re: Discover How I Made Over 250k Selling Online In 2015 (with Proofs) by JessNigeria: 6:21pm On May 30, 2016
Keep it coming
Re: Discover How I Made Over 250k Selling Online In 2015 (with Proofs) by chally02(m): 8:50pm On May 30, 2016
Following
Re: Discover How I Made Over 250k Selling Online In 2015 (with Proofs) by MnenaSadiku(f): 10:55pm On May 30, 2016
Thanks OP. Please kontinu.
Re: Discover How I Made Over 250k Selling Online In 2015 (with Proofs) by DadojoReloaded(m): 3:06pm On May 31, 2016
Like I said earlier, I have a company I run, it's more or less a startup.

The creation of this Company has taken much from me.

I have lost friends, had numerous sleepless nights, fallen-out with family members, felt a sting of depression, but the resolve remains strong.

I have been working on this since the past 1 year. Friends, it has not been easy. I have felt like giving up severally but the desire to succeed is what has been keeping me going. I just can't afford to give up on this. No I can't! Giving up means I embarked on a mission that is greater than me. And nothing can be greater than me. No situation is too big that I cannot overcome.

If scientists could figure out a way to defeat the law of gravity, send space ship to outerspace, land on the moon, build space stations, then establishing a solid company should be a walk in the park.

Afterall, building a rocket and building a business which is harder? If men could build rockets, I will build my business. We are all Men!

2 Likes

Re: Discover How I Made Over 250k Selling Online In 2015 (with Proofs) by chally02(m): 7:12pm On May 31, 2016
Great one OP, God bless your good works
Re: Discover How I Made Over 250k Selling Online In 2015 (with Proofs) by chally02(m): 5:41pm On Jun 01, 2016
Op is the total and complete package and videos still on sale ?
How do I reach you
Re: Discover How I Made Over 250k Selling Online In 2015 (with Proofs) by DadojoReloaded(m): 9:45pm On Jun 01, 2016
About My Venture

I run an ICT Company that ironically has no website yet. It's abbreviated APN. (I'm avoiding putting the full name so that when someone searches for it on google, it does not bring this page on the result).

A company that focuses on creating educational solutions to individuals, institutions and groups.

Registered in 2014, my first proposed product couldn't make it down to earth. After conception, we set out to build our newest product, a school management application. But sadly, with lots of money already spent contracting the job to indian developers, I and my co-founder had a misunderstanding and that brought an end to further development of the application.

Fast forward to one year later...

1 Like

Re: Discover How I Made Over 250k Selling Online In 2015 (with Proofs) by DadojoReloaded(m): 6:02am On Jun 03, 2016
About My Venture
Contd
I did not mention that after our seperation, my friend asked me to pay back all the money he had invested in the venture, since it was my idea and my company.

When we calculated how much I was to refund, friends, my heart failed me.

It was over 100,000 naira. See me oohh... the whole thing was looking like a fairy tale to me. I did not know where the dude was expecting me to get such amount of money from.

Well, that was a lesson well learnt.

I had to move on with life. The business I was once so enthusiastic about had just disappeared with no trace. It never made it to earth. My money gone, my time, effort, happiness and dream all went down the drain.

I had no choice than to relocate back to Delta from Enugu state where I was, living with my friend. It was a really trying period because I was given a 1 day ultimatum to park my things out of the house.

1 Like

Re: Discover How I Made Over 250k Selling Online In 2015 (with Proofs) by ExplicitContent: 10:46am On Jun 03, 2016
Wait!
Continue
Re: Discover How I Made Over 250k Selling Online In 2015 (with Proofs) by DadojoReloaded(m): 5:31am On Jun 04, 2016
My trying period

Returning back to Delta was something I never envisaged.

I had no back up plan, I had no other business idea, I had no money, BUT THANKFULLY I HAD MY BRAIN.

Everyone has what it takes to be successful. If you have a brain in your head, then you have what it takes to be a high flyer. However, putting the brain to work is not a task everyone is willing to undertake. NOTE the word WILLING.

Now, the brain is sooo powerful that if you are willing enough to put it to use in form of negative creativity like fraud, it will also deliver.

But positive creativity is what we're talking about here.
Like building a multi-billion dollar company, crafting out a niche that employs 10,000 people with one-third of your workforce being phD holders.

That's the kind of brain work we're talking about.

2 Likes

Re: Discover How I Made Over 250k Selling Online In 2015 (with Proofs) by DadojoReloaded(m): 8:21pm On Jun 04, 2016
My trying period

contd

It all starts and end with the brain. I arrived Delta beaten and battered but I was too confindent that my present predicament will be for a very short time.

As fate would have it, I came across 2 wonderful materials from 2 different people while I was in Enugu state.

One was a hardcopy manual of over 50 stuffs that could be produced and sold, another was the video of how to produce those same stuff.

Now these were from two different people who never knew themselves. I became a custodian of those 2 powerful materials.

I had to look for a way to put those materials to good use in order to generate cash.

See the Story on Nairaland Here

1 Like

Re: Discover How I Made Over 250k Selling Online In 2015 (with Proofs) by DadojoReloaded(m): 6:42pm On Jun 05, 2016
What actually happened between I and my Friend

When I got the idea of designing and building a robust Management System for Higher institutions, I had no money and no programming knowledge.

The only resource I had was my idea and a plan of action. I had already started work on the project by outsourcing it to an indian company. That was late in 2013, when the Naira still had some respect. I made an initial deposit of $50 to the company, which was roughly 7,500 naira. This was the last and only cash I had on me.

I decided to move from Delta to Enugu State where I could have some time alone, away from family and friends, and focus on the job at hand.

This was necessary because designing the workflow and user interface of the application was no easy task. It had to come out right otherwise there is the likelihood of spending more money in making corrections.

My friends' place clearly was the ideal place for me to have my personal work time and space

1 Like

Re: Discover How I Made Over 250k Selling Online In 2015 (with Proofs) by DadojoReloaded(m): 6:03pm On Jun 06, 2016
What actually happened between I and my Friend

contd
And there I headed to.
The first few days were jolly days, we talked alot about business and how there is more to life than just being a 9-5 salary earner.

We shared ideas and saw the great potential my proposed venture had. My friend was good in marketting, haven made hundreds of thousands while in school as a student selling electronic gadgets.

He offered to provide financial funding for my application and also come in as a marketer, since we'll ultimately have to convince schools to use our product.

I brought up a proposed share formula of 60/40.
I, the initiator of the project was to have a 60% take home equity reward, he the financier and marketer, a 40% equity.

It all looked good to both parties. I had just struck a good deal, so I thought.

2 Likes

Re: Discover How I Made Over 250k Selling Online In 2015 (with Proofs) by yettyasim: 8:11pm On Aug 22, 2016
Good evening my good people Please help me beg this man called JessNigeria to pay my money ... I used his company to deliver goods to abuja last two weeks ( which the goods as been confirmed by customers it has been delivered and has been paid for ) believing he will pay in on Monday last week till now l didn't hear from him ,he doesn't pick my calls and doesn't respond on what'sapp ......please help me beg him to pay my money
Re: Discover How I Made Over 250k Selling Online In 2015 (with Proofs) by warrenweste(m): 1:02pm On Aug 23, 2016
yettyasim:

Good evening my good people
Please help me beg this man called JessNigeria
to pay my money ... I used his company to
deliver goods to abuja last two weeks ( which
the goods as been confirmed by customers it
has been delivered and has been paid for )
believing he will pay in on Monday last week till
now l didn't hear from him ,he doesn't pick my
calls and doesn't respond on what'sapp
......please help me beg him to pay my money

Can u put his NL profile link here for us to c

(1) (Reply)

Atms Disbursing Dollars In Nigeria / UNCENSORED - The REAL SECRET Of Making Millions In The Importation Business / Conversation I Had With A Palmcredit Agent (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.