Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,995 members, 7,821,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Conversation I Had With A Palmcredit Agent (pictures) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Conversation I Had With A Palmcredit Agent (pictures) (2184 Views)

Look What Palmcredit Sent Me / Derogratory Message Sent To A Palmcredit Loan Defaulter By Chinese Management / HELP! Palmcredit Sent A Threat Message To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Conversation I Had With A Palmcredit Agent (pictures) by chigostic54: 1:36pm On Mar 31, 2022
My loan with Palmcredit got due 5days ago and those people have been bombarding my phone with calls. Below is the screenshot of the conversation I had with one of their agent. In the process of our conversation she blocked me.

These people lack public relation, poor professionalism and so illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Conversation I Had With A Palmcredit Agent (pictures) by chigostic54: 1:36pm On Mar 31, 2022
Here's more.

Re: Conversation I Had With A Palmcredit Agent (pictures) by Kestolove(m): 1:52pm On Mar 31, 2022
Go pay ur debt

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conversation I Had With A Palmcredit Agent (pictures) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 31, 2022
Bro we know how uncouth these loan guys and companies are. Just pay them off and delete them if you wish. They don't have class, don't let them drag you to that level.

2 Likes

Re: Conversation I Had With A Palmcredit Agent (pictures) by CaptMarvel(m): 4:32pm On Mar 31, 2022
Kestolove:
Go pay ur debt
seconded smiley

7 Likes

Re: Conversation I Had With A Palmcredit Agent (pictures) by Kingkyle1(m): 6:12pm On Mar 31, 2022
Pay your debt jareh, what's all these.
Pay your debt!

6 Likes

Re: Conversation I Had With A Palmcredit Agent (pictures) by AllyPolly: 6:46pm On Mar 31, 2022
God! Why are Nigerians like this!! You are just an ingrate person. If not, why will you borrow money and refuse to pay? Like why? You still have the audacity to talk about professionalism? If others refuse to pay like you did, how can others borrow?

God, Nigerians are pathetic!

8 Likes

Re: Conversation I Had With A Palmcredit Agent (pictures) by Zico777(m): 10:46pm On Mar 31, 2022
OP u are so shameless!
U even dey claim right.

4 Likes

Re: Conversation I Had With A Palmcredit Agent (pictures) by MrFollowFollow(m): 11:02pm On Mar 31, 2022
chigostic54:
My loan with Palmcredit got due 5days ago and those people have been bombarding my phone with calls. Below is the screenshot of the conversation I had with one of their agent. In the process of our conversation she blocked me.

You're overdue by 5 days and you have the guts come here and type this nonsense?!

Were you expecting them to come kneel down to beg you to repay a loan you willingly tooK?

Stupid fuul!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conversation I Had With A Palmcredit Agent (pictures) by chigostic54: 12:54pm On Apr 01, 2022
Have always known you to be a fool. I ain't surprised

MrFollowFollow:

You're overdue by 5 days and you have the guts come here and type this nonsense?!

Were you expecting them to come kneel down to beg you to repay a loan you willingly tooK?

Stupid fuul!
Re: Conversation I Had With A Palmcredit Agent (pictures) by MrFollowFollow(m): 10:09pm On Apr 01, 2022
chigostic54:
Have always known you to be a fool. I ain't surprised

Onigbese oshi!

Go and pay your debt useless thing!

2 Likes

Re: Conversation I Had With A Palmcredit Agent (pictures) by Nobody: 12:56am On Apr 12, 2022
Zico777:
OP u are so shameless!
U even dey claim right.
Hello bro
I have $70 Usdt for sell
Re: Conversation I Had With A Palmcredit Agent (pictures) by Zico777(m): 1:22am On Apr 12, 2022
WhrightJr:

Hello bro
I have $70 Usdt for sell
Ok!
Re: Conversation I Had With A Palmcredit Agent (pictures) by Torg77: 12:50pm On Aug 24, 2022
chigostic54:

I'm facing the same thing. Did you later pay them?? How did it go??
Re: Conversation I Had With A Palmcredit Agent (pictures) by chigostic54: 2:03pm On May 22, 2023
Torg77:

I'm facing the same thing. Did you later pay them?? How did it go??
I didn't pay shit. I found a way to escape this loan sharks
Re: Conversation I Had With A Palmcredit Agent (pictures) by chigostic54: 2:04pm On May 22, 2023
MrFollowFollow:

Onigbese oshi!

Go and pay your debt useless thing!
I can see you are a bastard.

1 Like

Re: Conversation I Had With A Palmcredit Agent (pictures) by MrFollowFollow(m): 3:54pm On May 22, 2023
chigostic54:

I can see you are a bastard.

Emmanuel Nnadi I have confirmed that you are a bastard from a generation of bastards!

1 Like

Re: Conversation I Had With A Palmcredit Agent (pictures) by MrFollowFollow(m): 3:55pm On May 22, 2023
chigostic54:

I didn't pay shit. I found a way to escape this loan sharks

Emmanuel Nnadi you are not only a confirmed bastard but you are also a thief!

1 Like

Re: Conversation I Had With A Palmcredit Agent (pictures) by chigostic54: 6:52pm On May 23, 2023
MrFollowFollow:

Emmanuel Nnadi you are not only a confirmed bastard but you are also a thief!
Pained soul.

(1) (Reply)

Online Survey Site That's Paying???? / Is 10 Million Naira Investment That Returns N250k Yearly A Bad Investment? / Starting A Travelling Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.