Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Which Of The Schenge Country Is The Best To Apply For Tourism Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Of The Schenge Country Is The Best To Apply For Tourism Visa (1029 Views)

Relocating To An African Country: Is It Worth It? / Which European Country Is Best To Go For Hustling? / Which Of The Schenge Country Is The Best To Apply For Tourism Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Of The Schenge Country Is The Best To Apply For Tourism Visa by Benjamite01: 10:40pm On Apr 02, 2016
Which of the Schenge Country is the best to Apply for Tourism visa, I will like to visit by May 2016. I have been to South Africa,Kenya and Dubai.Thanks your Contribution will be Appreciated.
Re: Which Of The Schenge Country Is The Best To Apply For Tourism Visa by Neil0072009(m): 11:23pm On Jan 29, 2017
Please how can I travel to Italy

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Schenge Country Is The Best To Apply For Tourism Visa by pansophist(m): 12:13am On Jan 30, 2017
All schengen countries operate under a single visa code. It actually doesn't matter much which envassy you'll apply from, you'll still be subjected to the same scrutiny. Schengen embassies are a mere outlet.

(1) (Reply)

North Korea Sentences American Student To 15 Years In Jail For Stealing / Soul-crushing Moment When Dying Polar Bear Was Photograped Roaming Iceless Land / Cost Of Return Ticket Lagos To Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.