Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

[picture] Ronaldo Poses In Pant With His Teammates To Celebrate Madrid Victory. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / [picture] Ronaldo Poses In Pant With His Teammates To Celebrate Madrid Victory. (2366 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With Family In Juventus / Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His 5th Champions League Trophy - Pictures / Christiano Ronaldo Poses With Entire Family In New Photograph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[picture] Ronaldo Poses In Pant With His Teammates To Celebrate Madrid Victory. by vstar: 5:37am On Apr 03, 2016

SOURCE : http://www.vstarvibe.com/2016/04/picture-ronaldo-pose-in-pant-with-other-teammates-to-celebrate-madrid-victory/
C.Ronaldo was full with joy as He scores the winning goal against FC Barca in today El-Classico.

He decided to do something crazy by going nude for camera.
See picture below;

SOURCE:http://www.vstarvibe.com/2016/04/picture-ronaldo-pose-in-pant-with-other-teammates-to-celebrate-madrid-victory/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [picture] Ronaldo Poses In Pant With His Teammates To Celebrate Madrid Victory. by Profnedu(m): 5:40am On Apr 03, 2016
Lol
Re: [picture] Ronaldo Poses In Pant With His Teammates To Celebrate Madrid Victory. by madridguy(m): 5:42am On Apr 03, 2016
Hala Madrid.
Re: [picture] Ronaldo Poses In Pant With His Teammates To Celebrate Madrid Victory. by adenine02: 6:01am On Apr 03, 2016
d u notice dy r all white

xcept dt black n white guy on d left

jus sayin thou

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [picture] Ronaldo Poses In Pant With His Teammates To Celebrate Madrid Victory. by rottennaija(m): 6:31am On Apr 03, 2016
He can go a bit further. Bare it all
Re: [picture] Ronaldo Poses In Pant With His Teammates To Celebrate Madrid Victory. by orobs93(m): 6:38am On Apr 03, 2016
For common 2-1 victory and 7ponts adrift..
Dem nor get shame like chelsea

1 Like

Re: [picture] Ronaldo Poses In Pant With His Teammates To Celebrate Madrid Victory. by yeahmann(m): 6:58am On Apr 03, 2016
Lalasticlala do d newdful
Re: [picture] Ronaldo Poses In Pant With His Teammates To Celebrate Madrid Victory. by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 03, 2016
they are so happy because they defeated Barcelona 2-1? that's to tell you Barcelona are truly the god of football.

1 Like

Re: [picture] Ronaldo Poses In Pant With His Teammates To Celebrate Madrid Victory. by ogmaskman: 7:51am On Apr 03, 2016
orobs93:

Easy make u nor get bp. I can see u are so pained. Win na win.

1 Like

Re: [picture] Ronaldo Poses In Pant With His Teammates To Celebrate Madrid Victory. by ogmaskman: 7:52am On Apr 03, 2016
orobs93:

Easy make u nor get bp. I can see u are so pained. Win na win bro. It puke have been 10points adrift.
Re: [picture] Ronaldo Poses In Pant With His Teammates To Celebrate Madrid Victory. by Oluwaseytiano(m): 7:54am On Apr 03, 2016
iHala Madrid
Re: [picture] Ronaldo Poses In Pant With His Teammates To Celebrate Madrid Victory. by ogmaskman: 7:55am On Apr 03, 2016
Ochillary:
they are so happy because they defeated Barcelona 2-1?
that's to tell you Barcelona are truly the god of football.

They did not just win they won in style. 10men drowning your almighty God of football. Btw, a win is better than draw or loss.
Re: [picture] Ronaldo Poses In Pant With His Teammates To Celebrate Madrid Victory. by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 03, 2016
They should enjoy the moment. It doesn't come often.
Re: [picture] Ronaldo Poses In Pant With His Teammates To Celebrate Madrid Victory. by jmichlins(m): 8:45am On Apr 03, 2016
Ochillary:
winning the el classico feels better than winning the league. About c ronaldo wearing that thing remember he has a clothing line and he is modeling it himself and he sure knows this photo will travel. He posed like a model than a footballer

1 Like

Re: [picture] Ronaldo Poses In Pant With His Teammates To Celebrate Madrid Victory. by UIA04(f): 9:40am On Apr 03, 2016
up real Madrid
he would not feel bad cause he is used to doing semi nude photoshoot s.
Re: [picture] Ronaldo Poses In Pant With His Teammates To Celebrate Madrid Victory. by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 03, 2016
Even though I am a madrid fan who respects Ronaldo alot for his contributions to the team , what he did there was a show of immaturity. Must he show us his half-clad body all the time? even if it is modelling, he is doing it disrespectfully. I am ashamed as a Fan and guess some of his teammates too will be ashamed
Re: [picture] Ronaldo Poses In Pant With His Teammates To Celebrate Madrid Victory. by Aviero: 10:56am On Apr 03, 2016
KingJhean:
Even though I am a madrid fan who respects Ronaldo alot for his contributions to the team , what he did there was a show of immaturity. Must he show us his half-clad body all the time? even if it is modelling, he is doing it disrespectfully. I am ashamed as a Fan and guess some of his teammates too will be ashamed
His teammates are not as daft as you're oh. No go do mistake!

They do this a lot in the dressing room.. with just pants on.
Re: [picture] Ronaldo Poses In Pant With His Teammates To Celebrate Madrid Victory. by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 03, 2016
Just because REAL MADRID defeated BARCA, a known World renowed soccer player went bald.

What about CHELSEA that has won BARCA siginificantly, Please what did
Ramires, Drogba, Terry and Torres do....?

IF BARCA had won, MESSI would simply acknowlege cheers from crowd and left as if nothing happened.

MESSI remains the UNDEFEATED CHAMPION of SOCCER, with so much maturity, humility as well and prowess.

The issue I have with CR7 is that he has persistently decided to remain IMMATURE.
Re: [picture] Ronaldo Poses In Pant With His Teammates To Celebrate Madrid Victory. by adonisvg(m): 12:00pm On Apr 03, 2016
ogmaskman:

They did not just win they won in style. 10men drowning your almighty God of football. Btw, a win is better than draw or loss.

With a goal denied. Clean goal and no infringement.

1 Like

Re: [picture] Ronaldo Poses In Pant With His Teammates To Celebrate Madrid Victory. by adonisvg(m): 12:07pm On Apr 03, 2016
Shut up and grow some sense. He's a model and he does photo shoots as this one. This is not the first and can't be the last. Help yourself with a glass of Omo detergent juice. Some of his team mates are ashamed of him? Really? Ode, you dey their mind to know. You assume, conclude and pass judgement from one primitive village about what's happening in Spain. Anu ohia.

KingJhean:
Re: [picture] Ronaldo Poses In Pant With His Teammates To Celebrate Madrid Victory. by Sanchez01: 12:08pm On Apr 03, 2016
orobs93:
The El clasico is the most watched football competition in the world. Unlike the EPL where the trophy is all that matters, the clasico focuses more on beating each other. The La Liga can be won by any team easily, but you don't get to see a clasico match being won by a red carded side.
Re: [picture] Ronaldo Poses In Pant With His Teammates To Celebrate Madrid Victory. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 03, 2016
adonisvg:
Shut up and grow some sense. He's a model and he does photo shoots as this one. This is not the first and can't be the last. Help yourself with a glass of Omo detergent juice. Some of his team mates are ashamed of him? Really? Ode, you dey their mind to know. You assume, conclude and pass judgement from one primitive village about what's happening in Spain. Anu ohia.

So if you don't insult, you can't make your point? Well me sha no get time to insult you back I am better than that
wink
Re: [picture] Ronaldo Poses In Pant With His Teammates To Celebrate Madrid Victory. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 03, 2016
Ochillary:
The unbeaten record they broke was an icing on the cake. What a sweet way to celebrate!
Re: [picture] Ronaldo Poses In Pant With His Teammates To Celebrate Madrid Victory. by nitrogen(m): 6:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
Sanchez01:

The El clasico is the most watched football competition in the world. Unlike the EPL where the trophy is all that matters, the clasico focuses more on beating each other. The La Liga can be won by any team easily, but you don't get to see a clasico match being won by a red carded side.

Park well, oga, most watched kor, most worshipped niii!

For your information, Manchester United vs Liverpool fc is the most watch football game in the world.

Next time, Google is your friend, huh, thank me later.
Re: [picture] Ronaldo Poses In Pant With His Teammates To Celebrate Madrid Victory. by Sanchez01: 7:03pm On Apr 03, 2016
nitrogen:

Park well, oga, most watched kor, most worshipped niii!

For your information, Manchester United vs Liverpool fc is the most watch football game in the world.

Next time, Google is your friend, huh, thank me later.
In 2004, about 700 million people were thought to watch Liverpool vs Manchester United. The feat was recorded only once and that was in 2004. Note that their was no measurable statics, just some estimate. The clasico yesternight was said to have recorded 500 million viewers world wide. El clasico still enjoys more viewership than the Liverpool vs Manchester United match up till tomorrow anywhere in the world. Please give me the last viewership record in Manchester United vs Liverpool recent match. Would be waiting. You drew your single conclusion from a game and you're claiming Google ambassador.
Re: [picture] Ronaldo Poses In Pant With His Teammates To Celebrate Madrid Victory. by nitrogen(m): 7:37pm On Apr 03, 2016
Sanchez01:

In 2004, about 700 million people were thought to watch Liverpool vs Manchester United. The feat was recorded only once and that was in 2004. Note that their was no measurable statics, just some estimate. The clasico yesternight was said to have recorded 500 million viewers world wide. El clasico still enjoys more viewership than the Liverpool vs Manchester United match up till tomorrow anywhere in the world. Please give me the last viewership record in Manchester United vs Liverpool recent match. Would be waiting. You drew your single conclusion from a game and you're claiming Google ambassador.

Oga, nawa for you o, please check this link.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11662/9985539/manchester-united-v-liverpool-the-biggest-game-in-football

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Liverpool Vs Tottenham 2-2 – Highlights & Goals Mp4 Download / Football Match Bankers To Bet On Daily / Chukwueze Scores For Villarreal In Eight-goal Thriller Against Granada (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.