Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,053 members, 7,818,158 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Photos: Pastor Ayas Of Ghana Surrenders To Olumba Olumba Obu - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photos: Pastor Ayas Of Ghana Surrenders To Olumba Olumba Obu (7259 Views)

Olumba Olumba Obu Prays Against Biafra Actualization / "Buhari Will End Recession In 2017" - Olumba Olumba / Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Pastor Ayas Of Ghana Surrenders To Olumba Olumba Obu by DeCleff(m): 8:32am On Apr 03, 2016
BREAKING NEWS! FOUNDER OF .POPULACE IN FAITH END TIME MINISTRY SURRENDERS TO ALMIGHTY GOD OLUMBA
OLUMBA OBU.

The founder of Populace in Faith End Time Ministry, Pastor Ayas from the republic of Ghana has finally reached the last bus stop in his quest to know where God could be located physically on earth.

After ages of long research he
met some brethren from the
Brotherhood of the Cross and
Star, Ghana who told him about the physically presence of God Almighty Olumba Olumba Obu on earth.

After listening to the brethren
few days after he decided to
carry out a research on the Great Being Olumba Olumba Obu and His Christ His Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu. His research gave him indisputable conviction and repeated day to day divine encounters with this Great Beings Olumba Olumba Obu which prompted him not to hesitate anymore than to look for this Great Beings Olumba Olumba Obu.

Luckily when the Almighty
Father God Olumba Olumba Obu visited Ghana last year on the occasion marking the
celebration of 'The Black Star in
Africa' he had a brief physical
encounter with Him and since
then his life and the life of his
wife did not remain the same again, with much more
conviction that indeed, Jehovah God and His Christ are
personified in Leader Olumba
Olumba Obu and His Christ His
Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu.

With more storming day to day
account of series divine
messages and revelations
through dreams and encounters Pastor Ayas and his wife could not wait again than to journey from Ghana down to Calabar Nigeria to pay homage to the Almighty Father God His Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu during the foundation laying ceremony of the 3rd and final temple of God, Olumba's Supreme Temple which took place last week in Calabar.

Testifying, during morning
devotional service of Saturday,
April 2nd, 2016 in the Great Hall of BCS WHQs, Pastor Ayas
expressed uttermost happiness
for God to reveal Himself to him and his wife at this close of age explaining that he had acquired more knowledge in almost all the outstanding religions in the world, ranging from Christianity, Hinduism,,
Jewdism, Muslm, etc, but he has never been so convinced than how he is convinced in Brotherhood of the Cross and
Star, stressing that His Holiness
Olumba Olumba Obu is God.
Almighty. He said that it is so
sad that even members of the
Brotherhood of the Cross and Star fold did not know who the
Being Olumba Olumba Obu is in
reality, maintaining that we
have God Almighty, the creator
of the entire universe in our
midst.

After his testimony the
Almighty Father God Olumba
Olumba Obu ordered His
children to embark on Outing
and rejoice with brother Ayas,
adding also that His children should pray for God's divine
intervention on the deplorable
economic situation of the
world.

Thank You Father.

Re: Photos: Pastor Ayas Of Ghana Surrenders To Olumba Olumba Obu by Micuilles: 8:45am On Apr 03, 2016
That is not OO Obu. It is Roland Obu, Olumba's second child(his first son). NB: He had six children before leaving the earth. Also, OOObu is not an Almighty man, not to talk of Almighty God. Blasphemy & Idol worship will not save your soul dear. Surrender to Jesus Christ and be saved. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Pastor Ayas Of Ghana Surrenders To Olumba Olumba Obu by DeCleff(m): 9:01am On Apr 03, 2016
Micuilles:
That is not OO Obu. It is Roland Obu, Olumba's second child(his first son). NB: He had six children before leaving the earth. Also, OOObu is not an Almighty man, not to talk of Almighty God. Blasphemy & Idol worship will not save your soul dear. Surrender to Jesus Christ and be saved. grin

My friend, is there any difference in the Trinity?
Re: Photos: Pastor Ayas Of Ghana Surrenders To Olumba Olumba Obu by jopretty(f): 9:04am On Apr 03, 2016
People can be funny I tell you, so the dead man is Almighty God and this oyinbo flash is Jesus Christ? You guys had better go on your knees and beg God through Jesus to have mercy on your souls.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Pastor Ayas Of Ghana Surrenders To Olumba Olumba Obu by hawk05(m): 9:04am On Apr 03, 2016
Almighty God liveth physicaly on earth esp Nigeria? Ndi Ara..

1 Like

Re: Photos: Pastor Ayas Of Ghana Surrenders To Olumba Olumba Obu by DeCleff(m): 9:47am On Apr 03, 2016
jopretty:
People can be funny I tell you, so the dead man is Almighty God and this oyinbo flash is Jesus Christ? You guys had better go on your knees and beg God through Jesus to have mercy on your souls.

Its obvious u have been overfed with falsehood and drunk with the wine of lies. Thats why u cant see the truth standing before u.

May the Holy Father have mercy on u. Amen
Re: Photos: Pastor Ayas Of Ghana Surrenders To Olumba Olumba Obu by DeCleff(m): 9:48am On Apr 03, 2016
hawk05:
Almighty God liveth physicaly on earth esp Nigeria? Ndi Ara..

So Nigeria is unfit for God to dwell physically?
Re: Photos: Pastor Ayas Of Ghana Surrenders To Olumba Olumba Obu by freecocoa(f): 10:04am On Apr 03, 2016
Decleff, please I want to meet olumba, just he and I, can that be arranged?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Pastor Ayas Of Ghana Surrenders To Olumba Olumba Obu by Mintayo(m): 10:24am On Apr 03, 2016
freecocoa:
Lol. This is gonna be interesting.
Re: Photos: Pastor Ayas Of Ghana Surrenders To Olumba Olumba Obu by jopretty(f): 10:25am On Apr 03, 2016
DeCleff:

Its obvious u have been overfed with falsehood and drunk with the wine of lies. Thats why u cant see the truth standing before u.

My dear, the reverse is the case here oo...
Re: Photos: Pastor Ayas Of Ghana Surrenders To Olumba Olumba Obu by DUNKA(m): 10:29am On Apr 03, 2016
Micuilles:
please how old is Rowland now?
Re: Photos: Pastor Ayas Of Ghana Surrenders To Olumba Olumba Obu by jopretty(f): 10:39am On Apr 03, 2016
freecocoa:
Shey he is married nau
Re: Photos: Pastor Ayas Of Ghana Surrenders To Olumba Olumba Obu by freecocoa(f): 11:16am On Apr 03, 2016
jopretty:
Shey he is married nau
Wetin be my own with his marriage?
Re: Photos: Pastor Ayas Of Ghana Surrenders To Olumba Olumba Obu by DeCleff(m): 11:30am On Apr 03, 2016
freecocoa:

I hope u not joking?

Alright, go to 34 Ambo Street Calabar, enter the gate and tell any brethen u see that u wanna meet His Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu and u will be directed to where u will wait till its ur turn to meet Him. Don't forget that other people will be there also to see Him.

But if cant move down there, then pray ernestly and He will reveal Himself to u and answer all ur questions.

I wish u will embark on this journey and come back here to share ur experience.

N/B: U must dress well with covered hair
Re: Photos: Pastor Ayas Of Ghana Surrenders To Olumba Olumba Obu by DeCleff(m): 11:32am On Apr 03, 2016
Mintayo:
Lol. This is gonna be interesting.
Honestly i pray she should just do so
Re: Photos: Pastor Ayas Of Ghana Surrenders To Olumba Olumba Obu by ProfessorPeter(m): 11:33am On Apr 03, 2016
DeCleff:

The case between Rowland and his sister over who should succeed the late "God", has it been resolved by the court? Give your life to Jesus and stop to believe that the late O O Obu is the almighty God.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Pastor Ayas Of Ghana Surrenders To Olumba Olumba Obu by freecocoa(f): 11:36am On Apr 03, 2016
DeCleff:

I hope u not joking?

Alright, go to 34 Ambo Street Calabar, enter the gate and tell any brethen u see that u wanna meet His Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu and u will be directed to where u will wait till its ur turn to meet Him. Don't forget that other people will be there also to see Him.

But if cant move down there, then pray ernestly and He will reveal Himself to u and answer all ur questions.

I wish u will embark on this journey and come back here to share ur experience.

N/B: U must dress well with covered hair
joking ke? I've never been more serious.

The thing is, I want to meet him alone where there won't be people, especially not brethren.

Can't he just meet me at a location of my choosing? It's really important.

He has a problem with hair?
Re: Photos: Pastor Ayas Of Ghana Surrenders To Olumba Olumba Obu by Mintayo(m): 11:43am On Apr 03, 2016
DeCleff:

Honestly i pray she should just do so
Though I might have a "perfect" idea of what would happen, but I think you should answer her question.
Re: Photos: Pastor Ayas Of Ghana Surrenders To Olumba Olumba Obu by DeCleff(m): 11:57am On Apr 03, 2016
freecocoa:
joking ke? I've never been more serious.

The thing is, I want to meet him alone where there won't be people, especially not brethren.

Can't he just meet me at a location of my choosing? It's really important.

He has a problem with hair?

He has not come to die again as Jesus Christ which why He roamed the streets of Isreal preaching and healing sick folks.

Now, He has returned as the King of Kings and Lord of Lord with the New Name Olumba Olumba Obu to rule and execute judgement on earth. Therefore, if u want to see Him physically u must go to His physical abode.

If u wanna see ur king, u go to his palace right?

If u wanna see ur president u go to Aso Rock right?

People all over the world travels down and followed the same process i gave u before seeing Him.

So, i see no reason why u cant go there. Nobody will stop or harm u there.

U must be well covered b4 u can be allowed into the vestry
Re: Photos: Pastor Ayas Of Ghana Surrenders To Olumba Olumba Obu by ProfessorPeter(m): 1:47pm On Apr 03, 2016
DeCleff:

He has not come to die again as Jesus Christ which why He roamed the streets of Isreal preaching and healing sick folks.

Now, He has returned as the King of Kings and Lord of Lord with the New Name Olumba Olumba Obu to rule and execute judgement on earth. Therefore, if u want to see Him physically u must go to His physical abode.

People all over the world travels down and followed the same process i gave u before seeing Him.

Is Rowland the new Olumba Olumba Obu?
Re: Photos: Pastor Ayas Of Ghana Surrenders To Olumba Olumba Obu by DeCleff(m): 3:27pm On Apr 03, 2016
ProfessorPeter:
Is Rowland the new Olumba Olumba Obu?

Which one was d old OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU?
Re: Photos: Pastor Ayas Of Ghana Surrenders To Olumba Olumba Obu by SAMBARRY: 5:08pm On Apr 03, 2016
Africans and stopeedeety grin grin grin
Re: Photos: Pastor Ayas Of Ghana Surrenders To Olumba Olumba Obu by Mintayo(m): 5:24pm On Apr 03, 2016
DeCleff:

This is so so hilarious. The people are so perishing because of lack of knowledge. Smh.
Re: Photos: Pastor Ayas Of Ghana Surrenders To Olumba Olumba Obu by asalimpo(m): 7:58pm On Apr 03, 2016
DeCleff:

bros, you sef need deliverance b4 it is too late.
Your oo obu guy is not even a notable sinner enuff. His cult is still a lil known minority.
He'll be discarded to the flames of hell with a speck of dust , you dont join him.
You still got time and life repent.
Re: Photos: Pastor Ayas Of Ghana Surrenders To Olumba Olumba Obu by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 03, 2016
Orisirisi. Back in the 80s when the elder Obu was making waves, Iyke Nathan Uzoma came to testify how fishermen caught a huge crayfish and the fish manifested into olumba. He said Olumba begged them to keep his secret blah blah blah

Na God go save person from all this counterfeit 'gods' and highly demonic cults
Re: Photos: Pastor Ayas Of Ghana Surrenders To Olumba Olumba Obu by DeCleff(m): 8:41pm On Apr 03, 2016
MoltenMagma:
Orisirisi. Back in the 80s when the elder Obu was making waves, Iyke Nathan Uzoma came to testify how fishermen caught a huge crayfish and the fish manifested into olumba. He said Olumba begged them to keep his secret blah blah blah

Na God go save person from all this counterfeit 'gods' and highly demonic cults

Just the same way someone here said O. O. Obu came out of sea naked and started preaching right?
Re: Photos: Pastor Ayas Of Ghana Surrenders To Olumba Olumba Obu by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 03, 2016
DeCleff:

Just the same way someone here said O. O. Obu came out of sea naked and started preaching right?
Guy, I've recognised that it is only God that can free you from the bondage you're in so I won't bother arguing with you.

I pray God has mercy on all Olumba's followers because he has commited great evil. God will never share His glory with anyone, yet Olumba successfully created a sect that uses the scriptures to make a mockery of the Almighty God. On that day your eyes will be open.

Olumba is NOT God. That's blasphemy which has been recorded against you in the Book of Life. You need strong deliverance and counselling
Re: Photos: Pastor Ayas Of Ghana Surrenders To Olumba Olumba Obu by DeCleff(m): 9:50pm On Apr 03, 2016
MoltenMagma:

Guy, I've recognised that it is only God that can free you from the bondage you're in so I won't bother arguing with you.

I pray God has mercy on all Olumba's followers because he has commited great evil. God will never share His glory with anyone, yet Olumba successfully created a sect that uses the scriptures to make a mockery of the Almighty God. On that day your eyes will be open.

Olumba is NOT God. That's blasphemy which has been recorded against you in the Book of Life. You need strong deliverance and counselling

Thanks for the prayer but u need it more
Re: Photos: Pastor Ayas Of Ghana Surrenders To Olumba Olumba Obu by hawk05(m): 10:17pm On Apr 03, 2016
DeCleff:

So Nigeria is unfit for God to dwell physically?
very fit buh 4 u to worship human in form of God?
Re: Photos: Pastor Ayas Of Ghana Surrenders To Olumba Olumba Obu by Marvel1206: 11:08pm On Apr 03, 2016
this is a joke right?

OLumba ko.. columbia nii

Re: Photos: Pastor Ayas Of Ghana Surrenders To Olumba Olumba Obu by Nobody: 12:24am On Apr 04, 2016
DeCleff:

Thanks for the prayer but u need it more
I will not say 'it is well', because it is not well. I pray the scales fall from your eyes before it is too late.
Re: Photos: Pastor Ayas Of Ghana Surrenders To Olumba Olumba Obu by DeCleff(m): 7:55am On Apr 04, 2016
MoltenMagma:

I will not say 'it is well', because it is not well. I pray the scales fall from your eyes before it is too late.

(singing) Olumba say go all is well, all ur problems has been solved.

ALL IS WELL WITH ME OH

THANK YOU FATHR

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You / 7 Streams Of Income - God's Will / Don't Feed Your Self With Worldly Information Or Knowledge.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.