Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,388 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You (7266 Views)

My Fellow Agnostic And Atheist, What If We Got It All Wrong? / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Abuzola(m): 8:24pm On Nov 14, 2009
Quran 36

60 Did I not ordain for you, O Children of Adam, that you should not worship Shaitan (Satan). Verily, he is a plain enemy to you.
61 And that you should worship Me (Alone Islamic Monotheism, and set up not rivals, associate-gods with Me). That is a Straight Path.
62 And indeed he (Satan) did lead astray a great multitude of you. Did you not, then, understand?
63 This is Hell which you were promised!
64 Burn therein this Day, for that you used to disbelieve.
65 This Day, We shall seal up their mouths, and their hands will speak to Us, and their legs will bear witness to what they used to earn. (It is said that ones left thigh will be the first to bear the witness). (Tafsir At-Tabaree, Vol. 22, Page 24)

1 Like

Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Mbeki: 8:38pm On Nov 14, 2009
What be dis? Nsi efi!

1 Like

Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Abuzola(m): 8:42pm On Nov 14, 2009
Quran 17

73 Verily, they were about to tempt you away from that which We have revealed (the Quran) unto you (O Muhammad SAW), to fabricate something other than it against Us, and then they would certainly have taken you a friend!
74 And had We not made you stand firm, you would nearly have inclined to them a little.
75 In that case, We would have made you taste a double portion (of punishment) in this life and a double portion (of punishment) after death. And then you would have found none to help you against Us.

1 Like

Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by RiffRaff: 1:57am On Nov 15, 2009
Pity urself & ur fellow ignoramus.

If after spendin al ur tym on Nairaland. U ar stil dis ignorant, Den u derserve pity. On a 2nd tot, i am suspcious dat dip down inside u ar not wu u make urslf out 2 b on Nairaland. U have dis nagging doubt abt ur religion u just wont admit it.

Ps: i read al d jiberish u post. Its sumtyms bore me 2 sleep bt a few ar sensible.
Oh, D christians wil b pitying u jst lyk u pity dem, depndin on wus hell is more scarier. U myt want 2 read up on d oda 10,000 religions so u'd knw wat u'l b up against.
"its ur Hell, so u burn in it"
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by bawomolo(m): 3:10am On Nov 15, 2009
we didn't ask for your pity
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Nobody: 5:06am On Nov 15, 2009
why is abuzola pretending he's against his bosom buddies the satanists and atheists who he considers his blood brothers as long as they help him attack Christianity?

son of the father of lies
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Abuzola(m): 5:41am On Nov 15, 2009
Tpia did i ask you to comment, pick race before i call you banom, hypocrite
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Abuzola(m): 5:44am On Nov 15, 2009
Whats ur name, see i have no doubt about islam, unlike xtrianity where jesus said not everyone who call him lord will inherit the kingdom of God.
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Abuzola(m): 5:45am On Nov 15, 2009
Bawomo, i did not ask for ur opinion either,
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Abuzola(m): 5:46am On Nov 15, 2009
'whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will never be accepted of him and in the Hereafter he will be among the losers' Quran 3:85
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Abuzola(m): 1:09pm On Nov 16, 2009
'Do those who disbelieved think that they can take My slaves (Angels, Jesus, mary, Ezra, sun, etc) as gods besides Me ? Verily, We have prepared Hell as an entertainment for the disbelievers'

Quran 18:102
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Tudor6(f): 3:44pm On Nov 16, 2009
Oh i am very afraid. . . . shocked
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by noetic15(m): 4:00pm On Nov 16, 2009
I was also afraid until i remembered that all muslims are actually going to hell according to allah grin shocked shocked
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 16, 2009
Abuzola:

Tpia did i ask you to comment, pick race before i call you banom, hypocrite

shut up you cowardly pig.

call branom and ogaga, loser.

all gas and no substance- ode.

who do you think you're fooling here? Like we dont know you're a cultist and satanist?

barawo oloshi.
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Tudor6(f): 6:23pm On Nov 16, 2009
^^^
Madam, please the lord has directed me to give you these verses James 1 : 19 - 23. . .pay particular attention to verses 19 and 22. Bless you.
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Tudor6(f): 6:25pm On Nov 16, 2009
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 16, 2009
Tudór:

^^^
Madam, please the lord has directed me to give you these verses James 1 : 19 - 23. . .pay particular attention to verses 19 and 22. Bless you.

is there a miracle on nairaland 34th street and Tudor the foul mouthed atheist has turned into a preacher?

the fellow who was in the habit of shaking his fist at the sky and raining curses on God, Christians and religion?

or is this a case of Balaam's donkey talking? In that case, direct your comments at abuzola who's the one riding you.
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Abuzola(m): 7:49pm On Nov 16, 2009
Tpia, you know you are just a peanut in my sight, be warned
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Abuzola(m): 7:50pm On Nov 16, 2009
Tudor a pastor ? Unbelieveable
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Abuzola(m): 7:51pm On Nov 16, 2009
@noetic, where is da verse that says muslim will enter hell,
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 16, 2009
Abuzola:

Tpia, you know you are just a peanut in my sight, be warned

referring to your mama again?

you must curse the day she bore you.
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 16, 2009
for Tudor the confused "let it thunder" atheist "preacher"

There is not a righteous man on earth
       who does what is right and never sins.

Do not pay attention to every word people say,
       or you may hear your servant cursing you-

22 for you know in your heart
       that many times you yourself have cursed others

eccle 7:20-22

pay great attention to verse 22. Meditate, ruminate and cogitate on it.
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Abuzola(m): 8:03pm On Nov 16, 2009
Tpia, you taking more than you can chew, i respect ur mama i won't retaliate, lets negotiate, no insults, no yabbing,
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by No2Atheism(m): 8:04pm On Nov 16, 2009
noetic15:

I was also afraid until i remembered that all muslims are actually going to hell according to allah grin shocked shocked

Its very funny but true . . . . and sad. Imagine after all the head butting of the ground that they do.
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Abuzola(m): 8:06pm On Nov 16, 2009
U dey mara, the next vese says it all that it is the disbelievers e.g no1atheist and noetic
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Tudor6(f): 6:35am On Nov 17, 2009
tpia.:

for Tudor the confused "let it thunder" atheist "preacher"

pay great attention to verse 22. Meditate, ruminate and cogitate on it.
sorry but Ecc 7 :20-22 was true during the old covenant. Now jesus having come and died for our sins we can live holy lives through the guidance of the holy spirit. . . . Tpia let this not be an excuse for you to continue fornicating thinking you cannot be holy. . . God bless you as you read 1 PETER 1 : 13 - 16. . . Contemplate, reflect and mull over verses 14 and 16
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Tudor6(f): 6:50am On Nov 17, 2009
tpia.:

is there a miracle on nairaland 34th street and Tudor the foul mouthed atheist has turned into a preacher?

the fellow who was in the habit of shaking his fist at the sky and raining curses on God, Christians and religion?

or is this a case of Balaam's donkey talking? In that case, direct your comments at abuzola who's the one riding you.
I only gave you a few verses of the bible and you're hyperventilating.

Why is the WORD of GOD so PAINFUL for you? Could it be because you realise you are a HYPOCRITE and feel monumental shame for lying to and deceiving yourself? Remember, jesus can wash your dirty soul and make it as white as snow. . . .

1 Like

Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Maykelly(f): 10:13am On Nov 17, 2009
[size=20pt]Abuzola the Satanist I Pity You Most[/size]
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 17, 2009
Tudór:

sorry but Ecc 7 :20-22 was true during the old covenant. Now jesus having come and died for our sins we can live holy lives through the guidance of the holy spirit. . . . Tpia let this not be an excuse for you to continue fornicating thinking you cannot be holy. . . God bless you as you read 1 PETER 1 : 13 - 16. . . Contemplate, reflect and mull over verses 14 and 16

see a typical 419 scamming nigerian trying to rake in some dough.

I''m sure you'll soon pass round an offering plate.

what happened to your vile and foul mouth that you were cursing Christians with?

oya, abuzola- get him angry

he used to help you attack your enemies the kaffirs christians but now he's pretending to cross over to their side because of $$$$

on the issue of fornication- hope nothing? You seem very disturbed by your lifestyle and you're trying to rope me in? you don fail wink
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Busta(f): 3:02pm On Nov 17, 2009
@ poster . . . Who made you a Judge.
U are in no position to condemn any religion or beliefs . .
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 17, 2009
Tudór:

I only gave you a few verses of the bible and you're hyperventilating.

Why is the WORD of GOD so PAINFUL for you? Could it be because you realise you are a HYPOCRITE and feel monumental shame for lying to and deceiving yourself? Remember, jesus can wash your dirty soul and make it as white as snow. . . .

you WISH I were hyperventilating, my dear

I'm sure i was hyperventilating in your dreams. However, delusions are different from reality.

and once again, you're trying to transfer your personal problems on to someone else.

YOU DON FAIL wink

now, instead of getting your tiny head swollen because you quoted a couple of bible verses (yes, I understand how proud of yourself you must be feeling. Quite a change from cursing,swearing and vomiting all over NL, right?), but the bible is a big book and you might as well take time off to study the  other few thousand verses to find out who they apply to .

You're the official watchdog for ferreting out hypocrites, so make sure you do your job well
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 17, 2009
for tudor the "fire, thunder and hot gas" preacher

Then we will no longer be infants, tossed back and forth by the waves, and blown here and there by every wind of teaching and by the cunning and craftiness of men in their deceitful scheming

eph 4:14

do the words cunning, craftiness and DECEITFUL ring a bell somewhere in your brain?

They should, since that describes you to a T dear tudor.

now, while you're on this ganja fueled break from your normal swearing and cursing, you want to tell me what happened in your life that turned you to a brother Jero styled preacher?

Not a shortage of cash I hope? the recession has hit hard- I know. I need a well paid job myself make before hunger nack me finish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Streams Of Income - God's Will / Is It True Pope Benedict XVI Converted to Islam? See This Youtube Video / Don't Feed Your Self With Worldly Information Or Knowledge.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.