Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

This Is For Guys - Can You Work For Your Wife Or Work In Her Company? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is For Guys - Can You Work For Your Wife Or Work In Her Company? (667 Views)

Do You Ask God If She Is Your Wife Or Not before considering Marriage? / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Spiritual Wife Or Husband: There Is Nothing Like That / Free Sex Is Not Free: A Warning For Guys - Sunday Akanni Moshood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is For Guys - Can You Work For Your Wife Or Work In Her Company? by bumi10(m): 9:53am On Apr 03, 2016
From Exlink Lodge - www.exlinklodge.com

I had to write this piece of information to know what people are going through out there and to also know what people think concerning this subject matter. Though primarily, i am really going through a rough patch in my relationship/marriage and i want to know how things are done. What is the right way to do it and what is the wrong way.

The question is: Can you work for your wife? Or work in her establishment or company?

This has been an unanswered question for years and while some think their is nothing wrong with it, others will prefer to push will-barrow instead of working for their wife. A friend told me that it is better he eats kpanla fish always till he makes it in life than to eat crocker fish and work for a woman he calls his wife. I don't know if i got the spelling of kpanla and crocker fish but i think you understand the gists.

Is bad enough to work in an environment were a woman is the boss. I mean you constantly have to be charming and don't get on her nerves because no matter how high a woman attends in life, she is still feminine and she is a woman. Little things gets them irritated and they are emotional creatures. And when you are unfortunate and you are working under a covetous one, you are in for shiiiiiiiit. Needless to point out host of disadvantages in this matter.

Before i give you the opportunity to answer this question, i will like to emphasize that from were i come from, woman will always be woman. No matter how objective she agrees to be, she will always let you know that she is your boss. I mean is bad enough that she is earning more than you, but working for her? that grose.

Anyway, am talking from experience and while you answer the above question, please also answer this. When a woman or your wife is constantly trying to mold you to work for her, what does that mean? Especially when she doesn't even support you to get a job though she have all the connections?

Make sure you state your reasons as you answer.

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: This Is For Guys - Can You Work For Your Wife Or Work In Her Company? by Varagous(f): 9:58am On Apr 03, 2016
y is it in the religion section?
Re: This Is For Guys - Can You Work For Your Wife Or Work In Her Company? by deeplow: 10:00am On Apr 03, 2016
Only if that is the last job available in the world.Even at that, i'd probably just source for some capital and start a soap making business. I can work for/with/under other women, as long as they are not my Wife.

i can work with her, if it is a joint venture.

It just seems a bit improper to work under one's wife.

My opinion though, doesn't make it the best decision
Re: This Is For Guys - Can You Work For Your Wife Or Work In Her Company? by funnynation(m): 10:02am On Apr 03, 2016
Varagous:
y is it in the religion section?
Bcs 2day na sunday and it is preaching! Happy Sunday dear..
Re: This Is For Guys - Can You Work For Your Wife Or Work In Her Company? by funnynation(m): 10:03am On Apr 03, 2016
I will be back 2 state my own reason
Re: This Is For Guys - Can You Work For Your Wife Or Work In Her Company? by Fmartin(m): 10:24am On Apr 03, 2016
I will work fr sure........

reason : only if this topic is to b post in the right section grin
Re: This Is For Guys - Can You Work For Your Wife Or Work In Her Company? by osesology(m): 10:30am On Apr 03, 2016
Hmmmm...work under my wife? That's a no no!
I am currently working under a woman and it's like h...let me not use obscenities this sunday morning, but considering the little experience I have had working for women, I dont even want to imagine what it would be like working under my wife, let's forget about love and neccessity. A real man will always find other ways, nomatter how little the income might be.
Re: This Is For Guys - Can You Work For Your Wife Or Work In Her Company? by ifenes(m): 10:44am On Apr 03, 2016
There is nothing wrong working under a woman or the wife.
Re: This Is For Guys - Can You Work For Your Wife Or Work In Her Company? by Varagous(f): 10:49am On Apr 03, 2016
funnynation:
Bcs 2day na sunday and it is preaching! Happy Sunday dear..
Lol. Same to you!
Re: This Is For Guys - Can You Work For Your Wife Or Work In Her Company? by funnynation(m): 11:05am On Apr 03, 2016
Varagous:
Lol. Same to you!
happy to hear from u.. Which side do u stay in suleja?
Re: This Is For Guys - Can You Work For Your Wife Or Work In Her Company? by postmann: 11:10am On Apr 03, 2016
A man should never work FOR his wife. It's a perversion of divine providence.

What woman who isn't spiritually and mentally compromised would want her husband to work under her?

A woman is a woman. No matter the false orientation and beliefs, she'll always betray who she is--a woman!

Do some little findings and you'll dig up facts that homes where the woman earns higher wages than her husband are more prone to divorce. And women in such situations are less happy and fulfilled than women whose husbands earn higher.

@OP, she'll never respect you like she really should. I'll stake my last naira that such women are egoistic, control freaks and bossy.

There's nothing wrong working under a female boss. If you're smart and your masculine charms and techniques are up to par, you can manipulate her. She's a woman for crying out loud!!! Like a deity, you should know what she "eats"! They can't live without flattery and praise. Even when her emotions get the better of her and she misbehaves, be tactful. Withdrawal your charms, your flattery, your "innocent" praises. And see whether that office will be the same without your glow.

Women like smart dressers and clean looking men. If you know what it is to be MALE you should not find it a problem if you happen to work under a woman whose not your wife.

But how can you work under your own wife? She should be humble enough to let you take charge even if just as a figure head should you lack the qualification. The dynamic of marriage can not hold up firm should you work for and take instructions from your own wife who you're supposed to lead, care and provide for. Hell would break lose unless that man knows no shame and has no selfworth.

Since you dare put this on religious section, I'll tell you what; take her for deliverance and counselling.
Re: This Is For Guys - Can You Work For Your Wife Or Work In Her Company? by Precioussilas10: 12:31pm On Apr 03, 2016
God forbid!not even in my dreams.I can't even conceive the thought
Re: This Is For Guys - Can You Work For Your Wife Or Work In Her Company? by stainlex(m): 1:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
Chauvinistic answers.
I'll do it for as long as I'm appreciated and respected, just as I'd do elsewhere.
Re: This Is For Guys - Can You Work For Your Wife Or Work In Her Company? by postmann: 2:56pm On Apr 03, 2016
stainlex:
Chauvinistic answers.
I'll do it for as long as I'm appreciated and respected, just as I'd do elsewhere.

But that's where you dream! What woman will pay you your wages and still be your wife and still respects you like a woman ought to respect her husband?

Look, respect is earned, even in the animal Kingdom. You must bring something to the matrimonial table-something very substantial. And you can't do that being one of her staff cum husband.
Re: This Is For Guys - Can You Work For Your Wife Or Work In Her Company? by stainlex(m): 7:16pm On Apr 03, 2016
postmann:

But that's where you dream! What woman will pay you your wages and still be your wife and still respects you like a woman ought to respect her husband?

Look, respect is earned, even in the animal Kingdom. You must bring something to the matrimonial table-something very substantial. And you can't do that being one of her staff cum husband.

Perhaps I'm looking at this from the angle of an invaluable staff...A lynchpin of the organization/business..Maybe I'm dreaming, but it's so frigging possible.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 28/04/16 / A Letter From Hell / Warning In Australia.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.