Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,618 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Things You Should Know Before Choosing Your Career - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Things You Should Know Before Choosing Your Career (902 Views)

Things To Consider Before Choosing A Career / 3 Important Things You Must Know Before Working For Any Nigerian Employer / 4 Important Questions You Should Ask Yourself Before Choosing A Course To Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things You Should Know Before Choosing Your Career by danzycool(f): 10:25am On Apr 03, 2016
are you confuse about choosing your career, then you are in the right place. i have compile 20 things you should know. and after reading this post you will surely know the right path. visit here
http://kakabaze..com.ng/2016/04/20-things-you-should-know-before.html
Re: Things You Should Know Before Choosing Your Career by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 03, 2016
danzycool:
are you confuse about choosing your career, then you are in the right place. i have compile 20 things you should know. and after reading this post you will surely know the right path. visit here
http://kakabaze..com.ng/2016/04/20-things-you-should-know-before.html

20 things you should know before choosing your career

choosing your career is a key you will do until you leave the world, so if you are among those that are confused and don't know which field to focus, then you are in right place.

i have summarize a step by step guide on how to choose the right path to your career. and i believe after going through this tutorial you can be able to spot out your career.
20 things you should know before choosing your career

1 make sure that you have interest on what you want to do, or study. this is the first thing you need to do in choosing your career. you can't tell me that you want to be an engineer while you don't have any interest in it. that shows that before you pick a course or career you need to have a strong interest on it.

2 put in all effort to achieve it: yes, that is another step. after having interest on your career, you need to put in all effort you can to achieve it.

3 remember, what you learn today determines what you will be needed for in future. if you learn to be a medical doctor, your services will one day be needed.

4 Do not just go to school for the sake of going. obviously, i discovered that some people goes to school for going sake. in fact some students goes to school without carrying there books and other school related materials. and also make sure you know the reasons for going to school.

5 Go to school to read what you are really interested in.this is clearly stated, as i emphasis previously.

6 Go to school to learn

7 Do not be in hurry, wait for another time.

8 Life is made up of achievement ladder, a continous step taken will determine the rate of success achieved while a stagnant life records no success.

9 Go for your right choice, the right course.

10 In making these decision, ask your parent, or teacher to guide you.

11 Meet your school counselor to help you know what you are good in.

12 Ask yourself, am i good in what i want to become. are they relevant to what i know best in life?

13 Am i creating impact in my community and around the world?

14 how can i prepare myself to get to these points?

15 this has to come out on how well you are good in any of them.

16 Anything you want to become, you will be good in it naturally eg if you are going to be a musician, naturally from your young age, you can be able to manage musical instruments and learn how to sing with great ease.

17 Alternatively, you can work hard to attain what you are interested in.

18 if you are determined, you can make it by reading hard and working yourself into it.

19 Decision is the most valuable time in your life. directly or other wise, you have to make decision on how your life will look.

20 The decision you take today will determine what you will become tomorrow.

let me hear your views on 20 things you should know before choosing your career.
Re: Things You Should Know Before Choosing Your Career by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 03, 2016
good
Re: Things You Should Know Before Choosing Your Career by danzycool(f): 2:26pm On Apr 09, 2016
thanks man

(1) (Reply)

Youth Enpowerment Programme.. / Industrial Chemistry In Nigeria / Industrial Automation Training In Abuja/lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.