Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,240 members, 7,815,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

To The Pros; What's The Most Important Criterion For Getting Adsense Approval - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / To The Pros; What's The Most Important Criterion For Getting Adsense Approval (683 Views)

I Need Help On Getting Adsense Approved / I'm Afraid Of Getting Adsense Ban / Having Problems Getting Adsense? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Pros; What's The Most Important Criterion For Getting Adsense Approval by waikiki(m): 1:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
please all advice would be appreciated.

especially those that did not buy their adsense account.
Re: To The Pros; What's The Most Important Criterion For Getting Adsense Approval by Opistorincos(m): 8:01pm On Apr 03, 2016
just have original contents or if u do copy and paste ensure u have the culture of spinning the articles u copied plus a nice blog template and u re good to go
Re: To The Pros; What's The Most Important Criterion For Getting Adsense Approval by Charleschidera(m): 11:45pm On Apr 03, 2016
Opistorincos:
just have original contents or if u do copy and paste ensure u have the culture of spinning the articles u copied plus a nice blog template and u re good to go

Hello boss...

Pls review this my blog http://www.pearlgist..com

What do you think about the Template? It it good for applying for AdSense?

Thanks waiting for your reply
Re: To The Pros; What's The Most Important Criterion For Getting Adsense Approval by waikiki(m): 12:30am On Apr 05, 2016
if i was working at google, i wouldn't approve you.... find a more appealing template

Charleschidera:

Hello boss...

Pls review this my blog http://www.pearlgist..com

What do you think about the Template? It it good for applying for AdSense?

Thanks waiting for your reply

(1) (Reply)

1and1.com Domains Users ,come In / Wealth Creation Empowerment With Web Development And Sms Business / How To Start A Successful Gossip Blog In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.