Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,806 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

I Need Help On Getting Adsense Approved - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Help On Getting Adsense Approved (945 Views)

I'm Afraid Of Getting Adsense Ban / Having Problems Getting Adsense? / To The Pros; What's The Most Important Criterion For Getting Adsense Approval (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help On Getting Adsense Approved by sirkay9ja(m): 7:40am On Oct 08, 2016
I greet all my boss & bosses here, Pls I need ur assistance in getting my adsense approved. Meanwhile I've applied once but I was disapproved for insufficient content. But wen I met expert they told me to write unique content in which I'v done but most of my posts have been copied to other blogs & dey said unique content must not appeared anywhere b4 d application. So how I my going to do it? Also do I need to remove all those posts dat are not unique before reapply?
You can also review my 3 months old blog http://sirkaytech.com
Re: I Need Help On Getting Adsense Approved by Chillinmasoul(m): 9:05am On Oct 08, 2016
On a more serious note, change your niche to Health, backup your tech post and delete everything. Write a few quality health posts, min 500 words, and I promise you...you will send me a few of your first bucks after getting approval. grin
Re: I Need Help On Getting Adsense Approved by D34lw4p(m): 9:54am On Oct 08, 2016
sirkay9ja:
I greet all my boss & bosses here, Pls I need ur assistance in getting my adsense approved. Meanwhile I've applied once but I was disapproved for insufficient content. But wen I met expert they told me to write unique content in which I'v done but most of my posts have been copied to other blogs & dey said unique content must not appeared anywhere b4 d application. So how I my going to do it? Also do I need to remove all those posts dat are not unique before reapply?
You can also review my 3 months old blog http://sirkaytech.com
http://nct.com.ng/Thread-I-Need-Tips-To-Get-My-Site-Approve-For-Adsense
Re: I Need Help On Getting Adsense Approved by Brightgem(f): 12:19pm On Oct 08, 2016
Chillinmasoul:
On a more serious note, change your niche to Health, backup your tech post and delete everything. Write a few quality health posts, min 500 words, and I promise you...you will send me a few of your first bucks after getting approval. grin
Seriously? Just like that he should change to health, I am in health and my first refusal so far too was insuffiecient content. soo....?
Re: I Need Help On Getting Adsense Approved by selflessguru: 2:00pm On Oct 08, 2016
stay on ur tech niche my broda and read google adsense terms and C ... then re-apply after that 'coz am sure u dnt glance through there t&c before applying for it .

.. others okay kontinu ! am coming back to drop more comment ..

anyway google adsense account is for sale if u wan buy , call or bang me on whatsapp asap on
07081929956 ..

*Keep it up biko*
Re: I Need Help On Getting Adsense Approved by omozu1(m): 7:27pm On Oct 08, 2016
Why the noise about adsense
All you need is traffic
If you have traffic there are other ad company you can work with and make your money
Just get three or four ad on your blog. Companies like
Infolinks
adsbronco
Adhitz
DigitalAd
Re: I Need Help On Getting Adsense Approved by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 08, 2016
Also you need to copyright your post which which nobody can copy from. If you are on Wordpress you can look for copyright plugin and there's a code for it on blogger. Do that and your post will be for you alone.
Re: I Need Help On Getting Adsense Approved by sirkay9ja(m): 9:42pm On Oct 08, 2016
Thanks 4 ur advice
Re: I Need Help On Getting Adsense Approved by Chillinmasoul(m): 4:08pm On Oct 09, 2016
Brightgem:
Seriously? Just like that he should change to health, I am in health and my first refusal so far too was insuffiecient content. soo....?

Sorry, about your case, he can as well ignore. Just suggesting. It worked for me though.

Insufficient content Please if I may ask how many post do you currently have before applying and how many words?
Re: I Need Help On Getting Adsense Approved by Chillinmasoul(m): 4:11pm On Oct 09, 2016
supersonic1:
Also you need to copyright your post which which nobody can copy from. If you are on Wordpress you can look for copyright plugin and there's a code for it on blogger. Do that and your post will be for you alone.

Share a blog with the copyright thing.... Let me see how it works, I need it
Re: I Need Help On Getting Adsense Approved by Brightgem(f): 8:31am On Oct 10, 2016
Chillinmasoul:

Sorry, about your case, he can as well ignore. Just suggesting. It worked for me though.

Insufficient content Please if I may ask how many post do you currently have before applying and how many words?
About 30 now I guess, never less than 500 words for each post, I dnt just want2 rush and drop content cuz of adsense, I have to write properly and when makes sense.
Re: I Need Help On Getting Adsense Approved by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 10, 2016
Chillinmasoul:

Share a blog with the copyright thing.... Let me see how it works, I need it

You can check my posts on Khalidsblog.com and try to copy or right click on the images. It just won't work, I can also set up a warning whenever you click on it on an advert whichever works
Re: I Need Help On Getting Adsense Approved by Chillinmasoul(m): 12:33am On Oct 18, 2016
Brightgem:
About 30 now I guess, never less than 500 words for each post, I dnt just want2 rush and drop content cuz of adsense, I have to write properly and when makes sense.

I don't have anything to say other than Goodluck to you all
Re: I Need Help On Getting Adsense Approved by Chillinmasoul(m): 12:40am On Oct 18, 2016
supersonic1:
supersonic1:

You can check my posts on Khalidsblog.com and try to copy or right click on the images. It just won't work, I can also set up a warning whenever you click on it on an advert whichever works

Anything published can be copied bro! Forget all those stuff you showed me... See screenshots below... It's your blog.

The only way is to get the plagiarist, warn them, if them no hear...take legal action! Simple! You can't stop anyone from copying anything on the web. Have a blessed night.

Re: I Need Help On Getting Adsense Approved by Amastermovic(m): 7:31am On Oct 18, 2016
Chillinmasoul:

Anything published can be copied bro! Forget all those stuff you showed me... See screenshots below... It's your blog.

The only way is to get the plagiarist, warn them, if them no hear...take legal action! Simple! You can't stop anyone from copying anything on the web. Have a blessed night.

lol bad nigga if the plugin strong self just save the page and copy it...

Brightgem your own case when next u reapply ve like, 6 post available. immediately you applied keep updating the blog consistently and you can add a little bit of food niche to make it easy... how to prepare salad chicken, like that like that http://naijalane.com.ng

1 Like

Re: I Need Help On Getting Adsense Approved by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 18, 2016
Chillinmasoul:

Matter of fact I deactivated it because I want people to copy and be able to share my posts global. But if you want to test the copyright I'll do it again although it works 100% on desktop and a little bit on mobile due to mobile not loading all CSS and js and no matter what anyone does. Copying from mobile can't be stopped but can on desktop

1 Like

Re: I Need Help On Getting Adsense Approved by Chillinmasoul(m): 3:20pm On Oct 21, 2016
supersonic1:

Matter of fact I deactivated it because I want people to copy and be able to share my posts global. But if you want to test the copyright I'll do it again although it works 100% on desktop and a little bit on mobile due to mobile not loading all CSS and js and no matter what anyone does. Copying from mobile can't be stopped but can on desktop

My brother.. online, there is nothing one can do!!!!

The best and only thing is...[size=15pt]TAKE LEGAL ACTION![/size]

(1) (Reply)

This Well Designed Blog Is For Sale! / . / Naija Adsense For Sale (#10,000)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.