Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

How I Lose My Phone Last Night - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How I Lose My Phone Last Night (1956 Views)

Help! My Phone Fell Inside Water / 10 Ways To Make Your Cell Phone Last Longer. / Why Glo Will Lose The Data Wars! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Lose My Phone Last Night by Boluu: 6:01pm On Apr 03, 2016
Last night was my most terrible day of this year, i was coming out of a club named "grin PLACE on the island" then i saw two prostitute popularly known as olosho.
This two olosho wia fighting and the fight looks so crazy, wia one of then tour the other shirt and her brest or boobs wia all showing and i decided to bring out my Phantom 5.

Tho my eyes wia thin already could not see much but still i wanted to take pictures so i can show my friends when i get home, and i brought it out took some pictures and at some point i was videoing them.

Unknowingly some niggas or should i call it arm rubbers or just thieves?? the thing is sha that they gave me one dirty slap and brought out one thing that looks like gun cause in one part of my mind i knew it was a fake gun and in the other part of my mind i didnt want to risk it.
the sha took my phantom 5 away, thank GOD my gf was with my wallet.

Dont even know how to tell my phone how i loose my phone, talkless my friends at home. #crying#
Re: How I Lose My Phone Last Night by Marvel1206: 6:05pm On Apr 03, 2016
Aeeeyah, sorry take heart

The level of stupidity being shown in this 21st century in the name of getting 'A Good Shot' is alarming these days

but op.. In the beginning you wrote camon c8 and at the end it changed to phantom 5

Busted!
The lord is your strength, try again later

11 Likes

Re: How I Lose My Phone Last Night by khalhokage(m): 6:10pm On Apr 03, 2016
Na Sunday o! why such lies?
Re: How I Lose My Phone Last Night by ExAngel007(f): 6:12pm On Apr 03, 2016
next time u go mind ur business

grin grin grin
Re: How I Lose My Phone Last Night by civilserva: 6:16pm On Apr 03, 2016
Marvel1206:
Aeeeyah, sorry take heart

The level of stupidity being shown in this 21st century in the name of getting 'A Good Shot' is alarming these days

but op.. In the beginning you wrote camon c8 and at the end it changed to phantom 5

Busted!
The lord is your strength, try again later

Thanks for digging deep

2 Likes

Re: How I Lose My Phone Last Night by Raphafire101: 6:23pm On Apr 03, 2016
This joke self....
Re: How I Lose My Phone Last Night by gidimasters(m): 6:32pm On Apr 03, 2016
The Level Of Your Stupidity Pass Goat Own. So You Lost Your Phone As A Result Of Fornication Looking At Boobs
Re: How I Lose My Phone Last Night by Kelklein(m): 6:37pm On Apr 03, 2016
were you still drunk when you typed all these..

because firstly, your diction is out of this world

secondly, is it your Caemon C8 or Phantom 5 that was stolen 'cos your were obviously either lying or still drunk

5 Likes

Re: How I Lose My Phone Last Night by augster(m): 6:41pm On Apr 03, 2016
You “loose“ your phone? Abeg na rope? Well i know you‘re a tecno shill but how come you dunno the difference between camon c8 and phantom 5? The ones that employed you should be ashamed

3 Likes

Re: How I Lose My Phone Last Night by Bunk3R: 6:44pm On Apr 03, 2016
Boluu:
Last night was my most terrible day of this year, i was coming out of a club named "grin PLACE on the island" then i saw two prostitute popularly known as olosho.
This two olosho wia fighting and the fight looks so crazy, wia one of then tour the other shirt and her brest or boobs wia all showing and i decided to bring out my Camon c8.

Tho my eyes wia thin already could not see much but still i wanted to take pictures so i can show my friends when i get home, and i brought it out took some pictures and at some point i was videoing them.

Unknowingly some niggas or should i call it arm rubbers or just thieves?? the thing is sha that they gave me one dirty slap and brought out one thing that looks like gun cause in one part of my mind i knew it was a fake gun and in the other part of my mind i didnt want to risk it.

Dont even know how to tell my phone how i loose my phone, talkless my friends at home. #crying#

OP, haba, dis kin lie, u pulled out ur camon 8 nd dey stole ur phantom 5, at least let d lie add up

6 Likes

Re: How I Lose My Phone Last Night by Youngpo413: 6:50pm On Apr 03, 2016
You need English more than phantom 5.

1 Like

Re: How I Lose My Phone Last Night by gidimasters(m): 6:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
Op Why You Too Dey Lie Like This, E Good For You Eye's E Good For Your Eyes
Re: How I Lose My Phone Last Night by kolexepana: 7:50pm On Apr 03, 2016
gidimasters:
The Level Of Your Stupidity Pass Goat Own. So You Lost Your Phone As A Result Of Fornication Looking At Boobs
Lol.. chill for the guy na...
Op, buy another phantom wink
Re: How I Lose My Phone Last Night by flowjoe: 8:30pm On Apr 03, 2016
hmm another story concocted by tecno paid goons, well keep on lying ooo
these stories that ua sharing won't make me wanna buy that overpriced scrap, c'mon who'll pay such when others offer much much more for less
ok bye

2 Likes

Re: How I Lose My Phone Last Night by daphid25(m): 8:36pm On Apr 03, 2016
flowjoe:
hmm another story concocted by tecno paid goons, well keep on lying ooo
these stories that ua sharing won't make me wanna buy that overpriced scrap, c'mon who'll pay such when others offer much much more for less
ok bye
Hmm.. really?
I'd like to know those that offer much more for less undecided
Re: How I Lose My Phone Last Night by HtwoOw: 8:50pm On Apr 03, 2016
For the love of breasts grin

You know you could have just searched boobs on Google, you'll probably still have your phone now grin

Thank god no be your life them take
Re: How I Lose My Phone Last Night by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 03, 2016
In just 2 days we have seen 3 lies about phantom 5. First it was a dude that said he got a girls contact because of the sound of his phantom 5, then someone else posted his phantom 5 rang during lecture and his lecturer was tripping for the phone, and now this. Na wetin sef.

5 Likes

Re: How I Lose My Phone Last Night by valnelly(m): 9:49pm On Apr 03, 2016
Chaiii... This guy can lie for Africa o
Re: How I Lose My Phone Last Night by olaleks007(m): 10:29pm On Apr 03, 2016
Aye nse op yi sha

Oloshi oniro

Op Oya receive dat slap made for liars....oya gbaaaaa
Re: How I Lose My Phone Last Night by Mykelpato(m): 10:35pm On Apr 03, 2016
Just came here to correct ur gbagaun, How I loose my phone last night How I lost my phone last night.
Re: How I Lose My Phone Last Night by elektra80: 11:07pm On Apr 03, 2016
Looks like tecno manufactured too many phantom 5 thinking people will rush in numbers to buy them. Turned out there are too many phantom 5 in stock with nobody willing to buy, hence this aggressive publicity, about 5 fake phantom 5 stories on Nairaland in just 3 days. I know tomorrow someone else will post a fake story about phantom 5. But seriously who will shell out 95-110k to buy this phone. Tecno should know they have drastically reduce the price to get people to buy, 95k is just too much for this phone, if they can make it like 50-60k in no time they will sell of their stock.

They couldn't even employ educated people for their ads, HOW I LOOSE MY PHONE LAST NIGHT lol. Op shey na rope u dey loose? Try tie am back na

1 Like

Re: How I Lose My Phone Last Night by Nobody: 1:07am On Apr 04, 2016
Boluu:
This two olosho wia fighting and the fight looks so crazy, wia one of then tour the other shirt and her brest or boobs wia all showing and i decided to bring out my Camon c8.

Boluu...sorry Maluu grin..you again...arm rubbers.....lol......you for just say na yam tubers...idiot....if only Buhari can see how jobless you are...he'll shed tears.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Lose My Phone Last Night by Nobody: 1:09am On Apr 04, 2016
elektra80:
Looks like tecno manufactured too many phantom 5 thinking people will rush in numbers to buy them. Turned out there are too many phantom 5 in stock with nobody willing to buy, hence this aggressive publicity, about 5 fake phantom 5 stories on Nairaland in just 3 days. I know tomorrow someone else will post a fake story about phantom 5. But seriously who will shell out 95-110k to buy this phone. Tecno should know they have drastically reduce the price to get people to buy, 95k is just too much for this phone, if they can make it like 50-60k in no time they will sell of their stock.

They couldn't even employ educated people for their ads, HOW I LOOSE MY PHONE LAST NIGHT lol. Op shey na rope u dey loose? Try tie am back na

Bros 50k is too much for a tecno phone...haba grin
Re: How I Lose My Phone Last Night by omoalajah(m): 6:10pm On Apr 05, 2016
Lol. U worth the slap.
Re: How I Lose My Phone Last Night by gingerman876: 7:03pm On Apr 05, 2016
Dem suppose steal u sef. Shey u no know how ur phone expensive ni?
Re: How I Lose My Phone Last Night by Lordaweezy: 7:20pm On Apr 05, 2016
All these Tecno publicity agents should be banned from this forum we've heard enough of your outrageous stories just to promote the Phantom 5 that refused* to sell tongue

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How I Lose My Phone Last Night by Leorichy: 11:32pm On Apr 05, 2016
Boluu:
This two olosho wia fighting and the fight looks so crazy, wia one of then tour the other shirt and her brest or boobs wia all showing and i decided to bring out my Phantom 5.

Dont even know how to tell my phone how i loose my phone,

talkless my friends at home. #crying#

all this dum.b cun.t techno marketers, you guys need to add some creativity to all this lies you are "sharing".
Re: How I Lose My Phone Last Night by DipoDee: 7:59am On Apr 06, 2016
I blame the eediot that employed goats to market Tecno online by all means...see sob stories everywhere, all in an attempt to market Tecno. Na by force?

@Op, apparently, your phone is 'loosed' but you are still possessed...TB Joshua can help cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Lose My Phone Last Night by 360koncepts: 11:09pm On Apr 06, 2016
U wicked ooo grin
Mykelpato:
Just came here to correct ur gbagaun, How I loose my phone last night How I lost my phone last night.
Re: How I Lose My Phone Last Night by yinka360nl1: 11:16pm On Apr 06, 2016
LOL! You lost your phone because of girls??
Re: How I Lose My Phone Last Night by Mykelpato(m): 8:30pm On Apr 08, 2016
360koncepts:
U wicked ooo grin
grin
Re: How I Lose My Phone Last Night by Queeee(m): 8:40pm On Apr 08, 2016
Lies evrywr...Y is it always Phantom 5. It's becoming a cliché

(1) (Reply)

Is The Upcoming Infinix X556 The Infinix Hot 4? / A Nairalanders Review Of The Itel It1556 / Infinix Note 3 Pro X537 Or Gionee M5 Plus: Phone Kings, Which To Go For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.