Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,899 members, 7,821,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Was Ebola.com Sold For $200k Just As A Domain Name Or As A Complete Website? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Was Ebola.com Sold For $200k Just As A Domain Name Or As A Complete Website? (444 Views)

Top Domain Sales For 19th October 2017 - Lwr.com Sold For $23,522 / 6 Costly Mistakes To Avoid When Buying A Domain Name / 8 Major Factors To Consider When Purchasing A Domain Name - NCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Was Ebola.com Sold For $200k Just As A Domain Name Or As A Complete Website? by goldenmulip: 6:20pm On Apr 03, 2016
I saw recently how these two domain names sex.com and ebola.com were sold for $1m and $200,000 respectively. I would like to know if it was actually just the domain name that was sold for that huge amount or the domains were sold with contents if there were contents though. Awaiting your comments.
Re: Was Ebola.com Sold For $200k Just As A Domain Name Or As A Complete Website? by yomalex(m): 7:43pm On Apr 03, 2016
goldenmulip:
I saw recently how these two domain names sex.com and ebola.com were sold for $1m and $200,000 respectively. I would like to know if it was actually just the domain name that was sold for that huge amount or the domains were sold with contents if there were contents though. Awaiting your comments.
domain
Re: Was Ebola.com Sold For $200k Just As A Domain Name Or As A Complete Website? by goldenmulip: 8:15pm On Apr 03, 2016
OK thanks

(1) (Reply)

Todhost Now Offers Unlimited Bandwidth On Reseller Hosting / Between Google Adsense And Infolinks Which Is Better / Compare Prices In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.