Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,955 members, 7,814,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

See What Caroline Danjuma Hubby Was Spotted Doing Wit Mystery Lady In Lagos(pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Caroline Danjuma Hubby Was Spotted Doing Wit Mystery Lady In Lagos(pics (2806 Views)

Caroline Danjuma Stole The Show At Oritsefemi’s Wedding And People Are Talking / Iyanya Cozies Up To Mystery Lady Months After Breakup With Freda Francis(pics / Singer Flavour Welcomes A Third Child With A Mystery Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Caroline Danjuma Hubby Was Spotted Doing Wit Mystery Lady In Lagos(pics by ebosie11(f): 6:25pm On Apr 03, 2016
Following recent reports that popular actress and producer, Caroline Danjuma, has settled issues with her husband Musa ,new stories have emerged.

Caroline Danjuma Caroline’s husband, Musa, had earlier been accused of having multiple extra-marital affairs, and fathering a child with one of his numerous conquests. On April 2, Musa was again spotted at Villa Medici restaurant, Victoria Island, Lagos, with a yet-to-be identified woman, enjoying what appeared to be an intimate dinner for two. According to an eyewitness,the billionaire and his mystery woman enjoyed themselves thoroughly, as they were given a first class treatment by the manager who presented their array of fine wine for the ‘couple’ to make their choice. The pair also enjoyed a three-course meal, and enjoyed each other’s company till the eyewitness left the restaurant.

Caroline who had allegedly been in a fight with one of her husband’s mistresses previously, was nowhere near the scene. Amid strong divorce rumours between Musa and Caroline in February, the pair still stepped out for Caroline’s movie premiere, and the actress shared videos of Musa rubbing her feet, while one of her friends shared a video of Caroline twerking for her husband, in an attempt to prove that all was well in the Danjuma household. Caroline later took to her Instagram page to share a post with the caption “I believe forgiveness heals better”.

See the photos from Musa’s dinner with the yet-to-be-identified lady above

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/cheating-alertcaroline-danjumas-husband.html

Re: See What Caroline Danjuma Hubby Was Spotted Doing Wit Mystery Lady In Lagos(pics by gist4kidsblog: 6:28pm On Apr 03, 2016
shocked shocked shocked
Re: See What Caroline Danjuma Hubby Was Spotted Doing Wit Mystery Lady In Lagos(pics by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 03, 2016
I can see he sticks to a type

1 Like

Re: See What Caroline Danjuma Hubby Was Spotted Doing Wit Mystery Lady In Lagos(pics by cruzita(f): 6:32pm On Apr 03, 2016
kennygee:
I can see he sticks to a type
exactly !!semi-albinos
Re: See What Caroline Danjuma Hubby Was Spotted Doing Wit Mystery Lady In Lagos(pics by babybrace(f): 6:32pm On Apr 03, 2016
We should be bothered about this because?
Re: See What Caroline Danjuma Hubby Was Spotted Doing Wit Mystery Lady In Lagos(pics by cruzita(f): 6:32pm On Apr 03, 2016
this man john Thomas dey control am
Re: See What Caroline Danjuma Hubby Was Spotted Doing Wit Mystery Lady In Lagos(pics by edwife(f): 6:33pm On Apr 03, 2016
Stale news, since last year. undecided undecided

You are a slow blogger, get in touch with current news darling.
Re: See What Caroline Danjuma Hubby Was Spotted Doing Wit Mystery Lady In Lagos(pics by ebosie11(f): 6:43pm On Apr 03, 2016
edwife:
Stale news, since last year. undecided undecided

You are a slow blogger, get in touch with current news darling.
Don't say wat u don't knw.Have u come across these pics before?

1 Like

Re: See What Caroline Danjuma Hubby Was Spotted Doing Wit Mystery Lady In Lagos(pics by Afrok(m): 6:49pm On Apr 03, 2016
The only person that's supposed to be bothered is his wife Caroline Danjuma and not Afro K.
Re: See What Caroline Danjuma Hubby Was Spotted Doing Wit Mystery Lady In Lagos(pics by edwife(f): 6:50pm On Apr 03, 2016
ebosie11:
Don't say wat u don't knw.Have u come across these pics before?

YES YES and YES, Do you want the links of those blogs? undecided
Re: See What Caroline Danjuma Hubby Was Spotted Doing Wit Mystery Lady In Lagos(pics by ebosie11(f): 6:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
edwife:

Yes
Re: See What Caroline Danjuma Hubby Was Spotted Doing Wit Mystery Lady In Lagos(pics by ebosie11(f): 6:56pm On Apr 03, 2016
edwife:

I am still waiting for the links.I want to prove u wrong
Re: See What Caroline Danjuma Hubby Was Spotted Doing Wit Mystery Lady In Lagos(pics by ammyluv2002(f): 6:59pm On Apr 03, 2016
9ja sef! So he's not allowed to dine with a lady just because he's married? Biko, lets grow up jor undecided undecided
Re: See What Caroline Danjuma Hubby Was Spotted Doing Wit Mystery Lady In Lagos(pics by Flexherbal(m): 7:04pm On Apr 03, 2016
He likes them fair in complexion.
Re: See What Caroline Danjuma Hubby Was Spotted Doing Wit Mystery Lady In Lagos(pics by edwife(f): 7:06pm On Apr 03, 2016
ebosie11:
I am still waiting for the links.I want to prove u wrong

These pictures were posted by laila but she took them down but not all of them so some bloggers were quick enough to take some.

https://naijagistlive.com/2016/01/27/whos-husband-is-this/ These pictures were posted around the same time when the "mistress" was supposedly pregnant for him.

Dear, You and I will not going to argue because of that, i ain't into all that. I was just trying to let you know that the news is old and it's not really nice to carry news that could affect people's home.A blog posted this same post of yours 13 h ago.So you see that you didn't break the news.
Re: See What Caroline Danjuma Hubby Was Spotted Doing Wit Mystery Lady In Lagos(pics by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 03, 2016
oma wa ga oo
Re: See What Caroline Danjuma Hubby Was Spotted Doing Wit Mystery Lady In Lagos(pics by ebosie11(f): 7:18pm On Apr 03, 2016
edwife:

These pictures were posted by laila but she took them down but not all of them so some bloggers were quick enough to take some.

https://naijagistlive.com/2016/01/27/whos-husband-is-this/ These pictures were posted around the same time when the "mistress" was supposedly pregnant for him.

Dear, You and I will not going to argue because of that, i ain't into all that. I was just trying to let you know that the news is old and it's not really nice to carry news that could affect people's home.A blog posted this same post of yours 13 h ago.So you see that you didn't break the news.
My dear friend this is a new story,entirely different from the story on the link u shared.The pic on the link u shared is entirely different from mine.So I am 100% right
Re: See What Caroline Danjuma Hubby Was Spotted Doing Wit Mystery Lady In Lagos(pics by edwife(f): 7:28pm On Apr 03, 2016
ebosie11:
My dear friend this is a new story,entirely different from the story on the link u shared.The pic on the link u shared is entirely different from mine.So I am 100% right

Never mind dear, happy blogging. smiley
Re: See What Caroline Danjuma Hubby Was Spotted Doing Wit Mystery Lady In Lagos(pics by gossipatrol(f): 7:41pm On Apr 03, 2016
these are new pics o, this musa is really a Randy goat

Re: See What Caroline Danjuma Hubby Was Spotted Doing Wit Mystery Lady In Lagos(pics by onojaduru: 9:06pm On Apr 03, 2016
Musa and fair ladies eeh
Re: See What Caroline Danjuma Hubby Was Spotted Doing Wit Mystery Lady In Lagos(pics by onojaduru: 6:51am On Apr 04, 2016
Men and their insatiable likeness for fine ladies
Re: See What Caroline Danjuma Hubby Was Spotted Doing Wit Mystery Lady In Lagos(pics by edwife(f): 10:27am On Apr 04, 2016
ebosie11:

My dear, I am so sorry for my comment yesterday and I apologise for doubting the authenticity of your story.I just realise that it is indeed a new story different from what i read before.

Please disregard them and continue doing your work. Remain blessed.
Re: See What Caroline Danjuma Hubby Was Spotted Doing Wit Mystery Lady In Lagos(pics by ebosie11(f): 9:19pm On Apr 04, 2016
edwife:

My dear, I am so sorry for my comment yesterday and I apologise for doubting the authenticity of your story.I just realise that it is indeed a new story different from what i read before.

Please disregard them and continue doing your work. Remain blessed.
Uwc

(1) (Reply)

Emmanuel Adebayor Confirm His Relationship With Genevieve, Call Her "Baby" / Wizkid Son Vs. Olamide Son, Who Is Cuter? (photos) #rate!!! / Being N**ked Is Nothing - Actress Jackie Appiah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.