Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Iyanya Cozies Up To Mystery Lady Months After Breakup With Freda Francis(pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya Cozies Up To Mystery Lady Months After Breakup With Freda Francis(pics (33220 Views)

Mabel Makun Warns Freda Francis To Stay Away From AY, Her Husband / Freda Francis Is Pregnant, Flaunts Her Baby Bump / Actress Mide Martins Rushed To Hospital After Breakup Drama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyanya Cozies Up To Mystery Lady Months After Breakup With Freda Francis(pics by henryanna36: 10:09am On Apr 18, 2016
Finally, Iyanya seems ready to take his love life to the public again as he has just shared a photo of himself snuggling up to a mystery woman. "No days off," he captioned their cute photo, leaving fans guessing who the lady is.

The rumour of a breakup between Iyanya and Freda Francis started in January after fans found all the typical signs that point to the end of a relationship: he deleted all their photos, except for a selfie of Ubi Franklin and Lilian Esoro which Freda photobombed, and he unfollowed her on the photo sharing platform. For Ms Francis, she still held onto their photos, but following the backlash from fans, she left the platform only to return weeks later saying that she went to find sanity.

Since then, the former couple have not been seen hanging out like they used to. Iyanya has also kept a low profile until hours ago when he shared the first photo of himself and a new woman.
Now, we can't wait to find out who the new woman is.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/new-bae-iyanya-cozies-up-to-mystery.html

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Cozies Up To Mystery Lady Months After Breakup With Freda Francis(pics by henryanna36: 10:10am On Apr 18, 2016
Iyanya easy ooo!
Re: Iyanya Cozies Up To Mystery Lady Months After Breakup With Freda Francis(pics by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 18, 2016
take it easy man

latest music:: New music : Davido f. Runtown & Akon –
Chilling http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/04/new-music-davido-f-runtown-akon-chilling.html?m=0
Re: Iyanya Cozies Up To Mystery Lady Months After Breakup With Freda Francis(pics by Arewa12: 10:11am On Apr 18, 2016
okay
Re: Iyanya Cozies Up To Mystery Lady Months After Breakup With Freda Francis(pics by Lamzee(m): 10:11am On Apr 18, 2016
Na you post,na you comment first

8 Likes

Re: Iyanya Cozies Up To Mystery Lady Months After Breakup With Freda Francis(pics by olivetah: 10:14am On Apr 18, 2016
ogaju
Re: Iyanya Cozies Up To Mystery Lady Months After Breakup With Freda Francis(pics by veave(f): 10:18am On Apr 18, 2016
This people keep changing relationships like set na display picture. …
What happened to dating someone for a while and getting married to them later....

11 Likes

Re: Iyanya Cozies Up To Mystery Lady Months After Breakup With Freda Francis(pics by Roidatom(m): 10:18am On Apr 18, 2016
Iyanyaaaa...
Re: Iyanya Cozies Up To Mystery Lady Months After Breakup With Freda Francis(pics by cruzita(f): 11:14am On Apr 18, 2016
undecided this is what happens when u lust instead of loving. u keep changing partners like august meeting wrapper

14 Likes

Re: Iyanya Cozies Up To Mystery Lady Months After Breakup With Freda Francis(pics by Danielle22(f): 1:19pm On Apr 18, 2016
Enjoy!!
Re: Iyanya Cozies Up To Mystery Lady Months After Breakup With Freda Francis(pics by lordcyl3(m): 1:36pm On Apr 18, 2016
nna eh, d rate these celebrities change partners is becoming so alarming.. anyway whatever rocks their boat.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Cozies Up To Mystery Lady Months After Breakup With Freda Francis(pics by UIA04(f): 3:14pm On Apr 18, 2016
See as the woman held unto him tightly like strong shit inside the intestine
I remember iyanya telling the story of how he was used and dumped by his girlfriend before he had money that's why he can't stop breaking girls hearts.

He reminds me of one nairalander known as bluskyee

2 Likes

Re: Iyanya Cozies Up To Mystery Lady Months After Breakup With Freda Francis(pics by ladyF(f): 4:07pm On Apr 18, 2016
How is this one going to increase my 3-digit account balance now? angry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Iyanya Cozies Up To Mystery Lady Months After Breakup With Freda Francis(pics by sukkot: 4:07pm On Apr 18, 2016
wink
Re: Iyanya Cozies Up To Mystery Lady Months After Breakup With Freda Francis(pics by Lasveg(m): 4:09pm On Apr 18, 2016
Emeka didnt go to school, so his teachers came to visit him. His father saw the teachers coming

Emeka's father: Emeka u better go nd hide, ur teacher's are coming.

Emeka: But papa i told them u are dead dats why i missed school, so papa go nd hide.

If u laughed click share, if u didnt laugh click like .

Meanwhile vote for Refiner for miss nl. Check my signature.

24 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Iyanya Cozies Up To Mystery Lady Months After Breakup With Freda Francis(pics by alphamodel1(m): 4:10pm On Apr 18, 2016
That wan dey!
Re: Iyanya Cozies Up To Mystery Lady Months After Breakup With Freda Francis(pics by Memphis357(m): 4:10pm On Apr 18, 2016
Iyanya like toto pass me O!
Re: Iyanya Cozies Up To Mystery Lady Months After Breakup With Freda Francis(pics by alphamodel1(m): 4:11pm On Apr 18, 2016
All follow!
Re: Iyanya Cozies Up To Mystery Lady Months After Breakup With Freda Francis(pics by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 18, 2016
Na woman go finish this one money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyanya Cozies Up To Mystery Lady Months After Breakup With Freda Francis(pics by gbens2000(m): 4:14pm On Apr 18, 2016
veave:
What happened to dating someone for a while and getting married to them later....
thanks dear buh most ppl AV long forgotten this fact.
Re: Iyanya Cozies Up To Mystery Lady Months After Breakup With Freda Francis(pics by ItzTun3chi(m): 4:14pm On Apr 18, 2016
Go revevive ya career angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyanya Cozies Up To Mystery Lady Months After Breakup With Freda Francis(pics by Godswillnwaoma(m): 4:14pm On Apr 18, 2016
Wetin concern me.
Re: Iyanya Cozies Up To Mystery Lady Months After Breakup With Freda Francis(pics by henryhemon(m): 4:15pm On Apr 18, 2016
veave:

you can't eat my own cake and have it. cheesy
Re: Iyanya Cozies Up To Mystery Lady Months After Breakup With Freda Francis(pics by tbase73(m): 4:18pm On Apr 18, 2016
Naija artist and der women palaver.i pity u iyanya. Ur mate are all married
Re: Iyanya Cozies Up To Mystery Lady Months After Breakup With Freda Francis(pics by Nickymezor(f): 4:21pm On Apr 18, 2016
His life, his palava... well he should tk it easy tho!
Re: Iyanya Cozies Up To Mystery Lady Months After Breakup With Freda Francis(pics by dayowunmi(m): 4:22pm On Apr 18, 2016
Iyanya the player
Re: Iyanya Cozies Up To Mystery Lady Months After Breakup With Freda Francis(pics by Galacious1: 4:23pm On Apr 18, 2016
These guys must be using sun shades when making love

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Cozies Up To Mystery Lady Months After Breakup With Freda Francis(pics by MrPresident1: 4:23pm On Apr 18, 2016
When you cash 'Jombo' your head go correct angry
Re: Iyanya Cozies Up To Mystery Lady Months After Breakup With Freda Francis(pics by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:24pm On Apr 18, 2016
cruzita:
undecided this is what happens when u lust instead of loving. u keep changing partners like august meeting wrapper
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Iyanya Cozies Up To Mystery Lady Months After Breakup With Freda Francis(pics by firstolalekan(m): 4:25pm On Apr 18, 2016
Pússy everywhere
Re: Iyanya Cozies Up To Mystery Lady Months After Breakup With Freda Francis(pics by Jediel1(m): 4:26pm On Apr 18, 2016
who dis wan epp

(1) (2) (Reply)

AY: My Shows Are Always Sold Out, Yet They Say My Jokes Are Dry / Mercy Johnson And Husband Hosted By Julius Maada-Bio, Sierra Leone's President / Denrele Edun Harassed By A Homophobe: "I Don't Shake Homosexuals Like You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.