Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,785 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

How To Clear Up Space On RAM - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Clear Up Space On RAM (1800 Views)

Top 5 Ways To Free Up Space On Android Internal Memory / Top 5 Ways To Get More Memory Space On Your Android. / See The Folder That's Secretly Using Up Space On Your Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Clear Up Space On RAM by thesicilian: 7:17pm On Apr 03, 2016
Please I need help from the Tech gurus in the house

I've got this awesome game on my Infinix tab x1000 with a 1gig RAM. The game is Real Racing 3 & I'm really enjoying it, however it seems to be eating up my RAM like bread & beans, now down to about 20mb.

I've deleted almost every other app from my tab except the basic ones like opera mini, bbm, whatsapp etc.

Question is, is there a way I can clear up more space on my RAM without having to delete this game?
Re: How To Clear Up Space On RAM by Cyberdemonic: 7:21pm On Apr 03, 2016
thesicilian:

I've got this awesome game on my Infinix tab x1000 with a 1gig RAM. The game is Real Racing 3 & I'm really enjoying it, however it seems to be eating up my RAM like bread & beans, now down to about 20mb.

I've deleted almost every other app from my tab except the basic ones like opera mini, bbm, whatsapp etc.

Question is, is there a way I can clear up more space on my RAM without having to delete this game?

Head to playstore nd download du cleaner
Re: How To Clear Up Space On RAM by Olamikunlejhn(f): 7:30pm On Apr 03, 2016
root your fone and partition your ram
Re: How To Clear Up Space On RAM by thesicilian: 7:38pm On Apr 03, 2016
Cyberdemonic:

Head to playstore nd download du cleaner

Its not even downloading due to 'insufficient memory'. Please do you know any other link I can use apart from playstore?
Re: How To Clear Up Space On RAM by thesicilian: 7:39pm On Apr 03, 2016
Olamikunlejhn:
root your fone and partition your ram

How do I do that please?
Re: How To Clear Up Space On RAM by kolexepana: 7:39pm On Apr 03, 2016
thesicilian:

Get a phone with 2gb Ram like boom j8 and download as many apps as you want.
Re: How To Clear Up Space On RAM by thesicilian: 8:01pm On Apr 03, 2016
kolexepana:

Get a phone with 2gb Ram like boom j8 and download as many apps as you want.

Lol.
It was for this same RAM reason I moved from 512MB to 1G, No I may have to go for 2G or 3G self.

But for now I need to fix this.
Re: How To Clear Up Space On RAM by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 03, 2016
thesicilian:

Its not even downloading due to 'insufficient memory'. Please do you know any other link I can use apart from playstore?
go to ur applications and clear all the caches

Re: How To Clear Up Space On RAM by Olamikunlejhn(f): 10:25pm On Apr 06, 2016
thesillican..download framaroot or kingroot and root your phone then boot it into custom recoverin mode by pressin down volume button and power button..den u wil click on partition and den allocate a specific ram to each app.
Re: How To Clear Up Space On RAM by invisibility: 11:11pm On Apr 06, 2016
Olamikunlejhn:
thesillican..download framaroot or kingroot and root your phone then boot it into custom recoverin mode by pressin down volume button and power button..den u wil click on partition and den allocate a specific ram to each app.

Allocating specific ram to each app? Won't it make the apps that demand more RAM to malfunction?
Re: How To Clear Up Space On RAM by Olamikunlejhn(f): 4:22pm On Apr 07, 2016
Give me your number..

(1) (Reply)

Awful Experience With MTN Night Plan / Samsung S5 For Sale / 10 Things About Itel That You Didn't Know. Number 6 Is A Shocker!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.