Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Who Is The Richest Between Wizzkid And Linda Ikeji - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Is The Richest Between Wizzkid And Linda Ikeji (637 Views)

Top 5 Richest Nigeria Music Artistes (2017) - 9jaflaver Entertainment News / Waconzy Sings A Song "Linda Ikeji" (Video) / Top 20 Richest Musicians In Nigeria And Their Net Worth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Richest Between Wizzkid And Linda Ikeji by koladata(m): 7:40pm On Apr 03, 2016
I'm already making my own money so don't think i'm counting other people's wealth. But sometimes it amaze me how I.T pays very well, like mark zuckerberg doesn't have to own trucks or huge factories like dangote and yet he's far richer than dangote. its amazing how linda has gone so far over the years. She doesn't have to go for shows or club and yet she's rich right on that laptop. I'm a big software developer and it only encourage people like us to keep up the good work... yes I.T pays. so my question; who is richer, linda or wizzy? Good comment please. I'm also curious about the recent beef between these two celebrities . Can anyone in the house analyze their worth?
Re: Who Is The Richest Between Wizzkid And Linda Ikeji by hungryboy(m): 7:41pm On Apr 03, 2016
koladata:
I'm curious about the recent beef between these two celebrities . Can anyone in the house analyze their worth.
siddon dey count other people money, no go make your own

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Richest Between Wizzkid And Linda Ikeji by koladata(m): 7:52pm On Apr 03, 2016
i've modified my post
Re: Who Is The Richest Between Wizzkid And Linda Ikeji by deewhone(f): 8:29pm On Apr 03, 2016
Pls, dis is not a matter of ITK, it should be "who is RICHER, since we are comparing two people
Re: Who Is The Richest Between Wizzkid And Linda Ikeji by ojun50(m): 8:40pm On Apr 03, 2016
Ibe Kachukwu

(1) (Reply)

9 Albums That Didn't Meet The Expectations. / Nairalander Drops An Amazing Freestyle Over D.J Neptunes 123 Hiphop Ft M.I / The Awaited Promo Is Here. Record Your Song With 7000!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.