Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Models Discuss Here - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Models Discuss Here (1300 Views)

Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. / Chinese Grandfather Models Teen Girls' Clothing / Hottest Nigerian Male Models Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Models Discuss Here by hectorswag(m): 5:03pm On Jul 29, 2009
this thread is especially for models experienced and upcoming.

discuss specifically latest modelling contests and events happening!! smiley
Re: Models Discuss Here by prettyxta: 6:26pm On Aug 03, 2009
i ll like 2 know about sites 4 modelling an d the some of the modelling agencies
Re: Models Discuss Here by hectorswag(m): 1:07pm On Aug 04, 2009
face of nature nigeria is now recruiting, purchase their forms now! for N3,500

thats if you are a model,

now, 24fever productions is a modelling agency, you can come over and prepare your modelling catalogue,

check out our group on facebook!!!

we're hooking up models with upcoming contests gimme a call on 08097710762.
Re: Models Discuss Here by demmy07: 6:41pm On Feb 17, 2011
NaijaModels is a talent agency based in the UK. We have set up to promote Nigerian models. Aspiring or professional model? Sign Up now! by using this link

http://www.naijamodels.com/?xgi=4WMwhrjCvFlS2G

NaijaModels Team
Re: Models Discuss Here by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 20, 2011
Okay to the Op and the few contributors, Please it is spelt Modeling not Modelling.

That's for starters!

For aspiring models, please always try to have an idea or two about the kind of modeling you want to get into. Never be discouraged about your height,weight or look, there's a market for everyone. Do your research,read articles and forums, seek useful advice,exercise and have a budget.

Feel free to throw questions my way and i'll always answer when i come on here.

Just my 2cent.
Re: Models Discuss Here by Nobody: 1:47am On Jun 14, 2011
Please can a good person, model, or agent fill me in on how i can start a modelling agency? i've been there before 7 years ago but i have lost some touch. I just need some information please and contacts to network with. my number is 0810164718 in P.H city
Re: Models Discuss Here by Omegiee: 11:35am On Jun 14, 2011
hi. i am a makeup artist if you are an upcoming model and you need to build a portfolio and live in abuja please contact me on 08054145929. thanks
Re: Models Discuss Here by Nobody: 4:39am On Jun 15, 2011
jellybean:
Okay to the Op and the few contributors, Please it is spelt Modeling not Modelling.

That's for starters!

For aspiring models, please always try to have an idea or two about the kind of modeling you want to get into. Never be discouraged about your height,weight or look, there's a market for everyone. Do your research,read articles and forums, seek useful advice,exercise and have a budget.

Feel free to throw questions my way and i'll always answer when i come on here.

Just my 2cent.

Great tips smiley

(1) (Reply)

Vote For Me, Miss Imo State: / Brit Women Rush To Get NIP PP L E Tattoos In Latest Beauty Craze / Pls Help: Colours For 70th Birthday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.