Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,120 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences - Education (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences (245070 Views)

2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application / 2017 NDDC Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship For Postgraduate Apply Now / NDDC Foreign Scholarship For Students From Niger-Delta 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Tonei: 6:10pm On Jun 21, 2016
ceemac:
What's the craze about the WhatsApp group? Man unkindness to Man is the crux of our impoverishment in this country...
Someone created this platform so we could beef up ourselves with information while also sharing. One inconsiderate person came up with the idea of a secession... I strongly advice against the use of the WhatsApp group as the information on that platform will not be readily accessible to subsequent generations.
If Last year dudes did same, some of us would have been information malnourished.., There was WhatsApp then but they thought it wise to leave a legacy that will serve as a point of reference that helped some people like us all here.
In summary, I suggest we all should return and share ideas here as it is the ideal thing to do not that secession you all are promoting... Disband that group and return to your first love!
If not for us, for the purpose of those coming after us and the gracefulness of the existed that we sourced info from...

I strongly agree with you bro

4 Likes

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by onyekapray: 6:28pm On Jun 21, 2016
chaelsangelovee:
Thank you lord. When I was so not thinking in that direction. Its a Miracle
what was your test score
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by MzSheila: 6:32pm On Jun 21, 2016
The interviewers are very funny o, where they tired or something? They asked me only three funny questions and wey laughing with me all through. The more reason I am worried. It didn't look like I was being interviewed. At this stage na God hand I dey

3 Likes

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by bubu91: 6:34pm On Jun 21, 2016
OtungF:
D int. questions were asked based on my undergraduate course & 2 questions 4rm current affairs, T-fare is 10k, no lunch. I'm goin 4 Engrg
Thanks
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Impactpato(m): 6:56pm On Jun 21, 2016
MzSheila:
The interviewers are very funny o, where they tired or something? They asked me only three funny questions and wey laughing with me all through. The more reason I am worried. It didn't look like I was being interviewed. At this stage na God hand I dey

pls how much was the T-fare
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by obiakorEmmanuel(m): 7:12pm On Jun 21, 2016
OtungF:
D int. questions were asked based on my undergraduate course & 2 questions 4rm current affairs, T-fare is 10k, no lunch. I'm goin 4 Engrg

Thanks very much for sharing. Atleast you have given us an idea of what to expect.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by diggy4real: 7:34pm On Jun 21, 2016
Tonei:

I strongly agree with you bro

I concur...wicked world...I remembered vividly the invaluable piece of info I gave to potential scholars I don't even know...immediately I came out of that first and fresh CBT ( first set).
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Chydobe: 8:41pm On Jun 21, 2016
MzSheila:

Wow thank God for you be positive. were you asked question based on current affairs? were you given t-fare?
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by OtungF: 8:44pm On Jun 21, 2016
Jcolu:
Boss Plss wat were the Undergraduate questions u were asked.
Types of TTT diagram, etc
U might not find it useful cos I'm a Metallurgical Engr, question can come 4rm any topic 4rm ur underg course
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 21, 2016
bibiano:
I guess d whatsapp group would be d best place to get dos infos frm. Most of dem wud hardly visit here Atm
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by rufus1555: 8:45pm On Jun 21, 2016
obiakorEmmanuel:

Thank you very much for sharing. Atleast you have given us an idea of what to expect.
Please no more Watsap. All should please kindly share info here pls. It's my opinion though.

1 Like

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by hotboss: 8:45pm On Jun 21, 2016
diggy4real:

I concur...wicked world...I remembered vividly the invaluable piece of info I gave to potential scholars I don't even know...immediately I came out of that first and fresh CBT ( first set).

me too
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Tonei: 8:47pm On Jun 21, 2016
OtungF:

pls how many interviewers were in the panel?
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Chydobe: 8:56pm On Jun 21, 2016
OtungF:

Types of TTT diagram, etc
U might not find it useful cos I'm a Metallurgical Engr, question can come 4rm any topic 4rm ur underg course
thanks for the share, was it a panel of how many people? what was the current affairs question you were asked? was it about you state or Nigeria or International
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by OtungF: 8:59pm On Jun 21, 2016
For nairalanders dat r yet 2 b interviewed, ensure u av 1 photocopy of all d documents mentioned in d text and any1, u feel u'll b asked for & two copies of ur drivers license or int passport data page cos photocopying documents @ Golden Tulip hotel cost N80 per page

2 Likes

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by OtungF: 9:03pm On Jun 21, 2016
Chydobe:

thanks for the share, was it a panel of how many people? what was the current affairs question you were asked? was it about you state or Nigeria or International
A panel of 5 pple, one checking document, one asking current affair questions & odas asking questions 4rm ur field
For d current affairs, read wide, I was asked No of lgas in Nig & d african child celebrated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by OtungF: 9:08pm On Jun 21, 2016
Chydobe:

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by BRAINNY(m): 9:24pm On Jun 21, 2016
OtungF:
For nairalanders dat r yet 2 b interviewed, ensure u av 1 photocopy of all d documents mentioned in d text and any1, u feel u'll b asked for & two copies of ur drivers license or int passport data page cos photocopying documents @ Golden Tulip hotel cost N80 per page

Wow! You deserve an award for this info. Thanks a million times.

5 Likes

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by peppo4live: 9:32pm On Jun 21, 2016
OtungF:
Thanks
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by aibaybay(f): 10:11pm On Jun 21, 2016
God bless everyone who is helping out with info, you are picked by the Mighty Arm of God already in Jesus' Name. Amen

ps. d info on the documents is great, pls are we enclosing all the photocopies at once or submitting the original then collecting it or what? Thank you
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by MzSheila: 10:21pm On Jun 21, 2016
Chydobe:

Wow thank God for you be positive. were you asked question based on current affairs? were you given t-fare?
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by MzSheila: 10:23pm On Jun 21, 2016
Yea current affairs inclusive. 10k fare was given
Chydobe:

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by BRAINNY(m): 10:34pm On Jun 21, 2016
Folks, please give us specifics with the current affairs. Are the questions global, Nigerian based or tailored towards one's state of origin? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Nelzone(m): 10:37pm On Jun 21, 2016
Chaiiiii, I dont like that ataaaaaaall... Abah, thats wicked. Why didnt they do that screenin in the beginnin before the test. Nigeria ehnnnnn.. mtchhew. But hope they sha gave u ur tfair ooo.
fecasj:

I was to be interviewed but was told that my course was not included in the scheme. I was surprised to hear that. I told them that project management is the list of courses and they said yes but not for people from management background. Anyway I studied Economics in my first degree. That was my fate yesterday. From what I saw, the questions are easy, just on ur field and then current affairs.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by den504: 3:28am On Jun 22, 2016
Pls add me up on the whatsapp group -08162691953
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by mdaniel39s: 5:36am On Jun 22, 2016
thanks to you all for the infro, i really dont like that course dissatisfactory part but all d same i like d 10k tfare cus last yr was 5k den kudos to d guy dat filled us on d photocopying tips
guys i hope to hear more from todays success interviewees
wish u all the best
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by hotboss: 6:11am On Jun 22, 2016
MzSheila:
Yea current affairs inclusive. 10k fare was given

which dress pattern was more.. for the guys will a trouser and shirt do?
thanks
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Chydobe: 7:37am On Jun 22, 2016
OtungF:
wow this is really a million dollar information thanks for the Info, Please the First school leaving certificate was neither part of the certificate for the registration, nor part of the requirement for the interview, I hope it wasn't requested for at the Panel?
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by OtungF: 9:30am On Jun 22, 2016
Chydobe:

wow this is really a million dollar information thanks for the Info, Please the First school leaving certificate was neither part of the certificate for the registration, nor part of the requirement for the interview, I hope it wasn't requested for at the Panel?
No, pry sch cert is not required

1 Like

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by OtungF: 9:38am On Jun 22, 2016
aibaybay:
God bless everyone who is helping out with info, you are picked by the Mighty Arm of God already in Jesus' Name. Amen

ps. d info on the documents is great, pls are we enclosing all the photocopies at once or submitting the original then collecting it or what? Thank you
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by gab16: 10:16am On Jun 22, 2016
PLEASE ADMIN... ADD ME TO THE WHATS APP GRPOUP. 08035696303
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by gab16: 10:17am On Jun 22, 2016
PLEASE ADMIN... ADD ME TO THE WHATS APP GROUP. 08035696303

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (85) (Reply)

Ahmadu Bello University (A B U) Zaria, 2011/2012 Admission / NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 / Unilag pg 2014 Discussion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.