Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences - Education (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences (245441 Views)

2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application / 2017 NDDC Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship For Postgraduate Apply Now / NDDC Foreign Scholarship For Students From Niger-Delta 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Nelzone(m): 8:15am On Aug 19, 2016
My simple advice is stop commenting. Shikenah... Go and read the advert again, what did they mention? did they say 30k as for only tuition.Truth is if u had the slightest knowledge of the scholarship, u wld have known that its the balance they are complaining about. Wait lemme ask. Are u awaiting the scholarship? I kinda tink u just stumbled into this thread or sometin. Cos i know prospective nddc scholars crave for details, and know all this tins.
CharlesOfForbes:

What do you mean by the balance of school fees being paid separately? you haven't answered my question of whether NDDC promised to pay scholars extra upkeep money aside the $30k dollars we all know about. All of the complaints i have seen isn't about NDDC not paying the complete $30k, it's all about NDDC not giving them something extra. I don't know whether i read it properly or not but the advertisement for the scholarship scheme has never stated upkeep as part of the scholarship. He is free to voice out his frustration, i would do same but please don't expect NDDC to pay you upkeep they didn't promise in the deal. Maybe it's a new development, please enlighten me dear reasonable brother. Like i said i'm trying not to be insensitive here
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Nelzone(m): 8:29am On Aug 19, 2016
I am disappointed, I will treat ur f up duing briefing...lol... Nobody is saying be discouraged. I am not discouraged ni, infact my zeal to search for cheaper schools and in countries where jobs are easily available have increased, and I have started prparing my mind for worst case scenerio, even started booking money borrowing sloths from well to do relatives. All this they are saying here is to prepare our mind, and also give us the opportunity to make it better for our turn ahead
Obsc:
Even If $30k is reduced to $15k, nobody here can discourage me. #I have made up my to join Nigerians who are overcoming challenges overseas
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Nelzone(m): 8:56am On Aug 19, 2016
Ceemac try to imagine if all this issue of delayed payment never came up on this thread, and u eventually get the scholarship and travelled without adequate preparation for back up plans and all. Just imagine.... And I dont know why we are thinking the 2015 scholars are using us to fight their fight. Most of this people whether the situation was hard or not are almost done with their program, so whether or not we get involved really should nt be their business, delay or no delay, nddc always pays, they can come back home and still get their money. so ur help is really nt needed for them, actually its u that needs ur own help and theirs. and for the record ur sentiment doesnt tally with abidats, he/she only wants to know wenthe list will be out, and that wont be determined by 2015 scholars. Someone already told us wen that of 2015 and 2014 came out, sept and august end respectively. Also c'mon u either just got the thread or u are probably just an ungrateful person if u say the 2015 scholars didnt show up until now. if not others that did nt mention, atleast we know of baresi, he has been here all along even before the test. I keep emphasizing we should be happy with the knowledge of the scholarship we are getting right now, it shouldnt discourage us but motivate us to prepare for the worst when we get it. For the list, Just prepare ur mind for august end/sept. Toprealman already said that. See u at the briefing.
ceemac:
@abidat...

Exactly my sentiments... There is a thread for 2015 Scholars and they should go there and channel their displeasure... Inasmuch as I don't wanna appear selfish, But it is seeming selfishness on the part of some 2015 Scholars that we called out prior to now to come show us the path... Many of them disregarded our calls when we needed them to help only for them to surface now with many irrelevant analysis that won't tell us when the list will be out...

Our system is not perfect we know, some of us need the scholarship even in their imperfection while we continually challenge them on many reasons why they should seek perfection...

As for the unpaid balances, complain on the 2015 scholars thread, many of us are on that thread and we will still see it... No need dragging us and giving us more tension of what happens after now when the hypertension of the list is overweight for us to bear at the moment!

We are brothers.... No pun intended!
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by truebenny: 9:53am On Aug 19, 2016
Hi everyone,kindly find the link of our protest today at the Nigerian embassy in UK...kindly share for the right thing to be done by the NDDC management. It was meant to be a scholarship and not 'suffership'......Thank you

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10210288355940798&id=1098108473

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQkVMh5WA7c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYFXW6drB8U
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by stanisbaratheon: 11:40am On Aug 19, 2016
Nelzone:
Ceemac try to imagine if all this issue of delayed payment never came up on this thread, and u eventually get the scholarship and travelled without adequate preparation for back up plans and all. Just imagine.... And I dont know why we are thinking the 2015 scholars are using us to fight their fight. Most of this people whether the situation was hard or not are almost done with their program, so whether or not we get involved really should nt be their business, delay or no delay, nddc always pays, they can come back home and still get their money. so ur help is really nt needed for them, actually its u that needs ur own help and theirs. and for the record ur sentiment doesnt tally with abidats, he/she only wants to know wenthe list will be out, and that wont be determined by 2015 scholars. Someone already told us wen that of 2015 and 2014 came out, sept and august end respectively. Also c'mon u either just got the thread or u are probably just an ungrateful person if u say the 2015 scholars didnt show up until now. if not others that did nt mention, atleast we know of baresi, he has been here all along even before the test. I keep emphasizing we should be happy with the knowledge of the scholarship we are getting right now, it shouldnt discourage us but motivate us to prepare for the worst when we get it. For the list, Just prepare ur mind for august end/sept. Toprealman already said that. See u at the briefing.

You made some good points sir. Well done.

I think what prospective scholars should show right now is appreciation because the Journey the 2015 scholars are taking will subsequently benefit those of us that have the same ambition of getting an MSc. Through this same scheme.

It is he who wears the shoes that knows where it hurts.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by emeroking: 12:25pm On Aug 19, 2016
Not to sound offensive. What my colleagues "NDDC hopeful " is saying is quite understandable, current scholars you can express your grievance on your thread because most of us follows it. Bringing it to ours looks selfish because only a hand full of you current scholars were able to find time to attend to our questions and we never came on your thread to flood it. Why do I say this, this apply to me, whenever I visit the thread I hope to read something about aspiring scholars and not what current ones are doing. And when I want to read how current scholars are doing I simply go to your thread. Thanks

1 Like

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Dneroomero: 2:08pm On Aug 19, 2016
To the NDDC_2015_SCHOLARS:

I feel your pain. I have been in similar situation before and the only way we conquered was through DHL(I WILL TELL YOU WHY DHL)..
The method you have resorted to, in the name of "PROTEST" is not the best... By picking quarrel with the government via SOCIAL MEDIA, to 90% of Nigerians, they would see it as "PROPAGANDA" and just a handful would understand your plight...

This is my advice...

1. Send a COURIER-CONFIDENTIAL mail to the Acting MD, NDDC (CONFIDENTIAL/OFFICIAL should be written on the DHL parcel)
2. Send another COURIER-CONFIDENTIAL mail to whoever you think could take your case to the TOP...and see your result in the next 3-days. (COURIER IS AS POWERFUL AS CHARM)

YOUR MISTAKE:

You made a mistake when you protested to the NIGERIA HOUSE in London.
What you should have done is, book an appointment to meet with the High Commissioner (Ambassador), and iron out your issues to him. The Ambassador will then fight your fight and not you coming online to say bad about the government....YOU CANNOT FINISH THIS FIGHT IF YOU DONT HAVE THE GRACE OF GOD WITH YOU.

YOU MUST USE GOVERNMENT TO FIGHT GOVERNMENT....(Use your tool, THE NIGERIA HIGH COMMISSIONER and not SOCIAL MEDIA)

If after the first meeting with the Ambassador nothing happens go again, go again and go again until your matter becomes his problem.
As a Nigerian Foreign Scholar you have every access to the Nigeria High Commissioner to that country...From your video you were never allowed into the Commission you all stood outside to make the noise...

MAKE A BETTER NOISE WITH PEN AND PAPER AND YOU WILL GO FAR...

AS FOR PROSPECTIVE SCHOLARS:

You cannot work anywhere in the world, 20hrs in a week that pays "just" 7pounds.2pens (7.2p) per HOUR, while studying full-time and expect to do better in academics, you expect to meet up with your BILLS? NO! Is Difficult out there... Only By GODs GRACE

IF YOU WANT TO MEET UP?

If your course of study is; Engineering? Do this...

===> When you early arrived in the UK, By the GRACE OF GOD, look for short courses in "Automation"...
(Highest you'll pay is 500Pounds per course) from a local institute.

===> Pick up Certification programs in your different fields of studies...

===> Every university has short courses they offer. See with your departmental heads.

Forget to go for shopping immediately you get in the UK. Work on yourself first, equip yourself professionally by doing
programs for the first few weeks. After training you can now use your gained skills to earn more for yourself.

Is only when you do a professional course then you can work as a professional and you could be paid 15pounds - and above
per HOUR. Anything not PROFESSIONAL dont expect much...

In all, I greet you with the FEAR of GOD.....PEACE!

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Obsc: 3:15pm On Aug 19, 2016
Thanks emerokings for that clarification and Dneromero for your tutorials. There's no need to fight over this issue in social media. The people in-charge can address it, through proper channels of communication. Pls, no name calling and don't take issues personal.
We are Niger Deltans..let's Do Things RIGHT.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by CharlesOfForbes: 3:52pm On Aug 19, 2016
Nelzone:
Oga I will correct you since you are wrong. U seem to know very little about the scholarship, its easier typing on nl than doing it for real. First of all the scholarship includes upkeep, but its the recipient determined. The idea is nddc pays school fees and send u the rest for upkeep, all within the 30kUSD. If your friend decided to go for an expensive school that took all his scholarship money, that means he knew he was gallant enuf to take care of himself. See the way u people are talking about working as if its all dat easy, esp wen u are schooling. Oh you think all this many people looking for their money are just lazy. People opted for cheap schools so they can get the change to cover bills. Its simply their money. Ask your friend, except his background is strong financially, he is probably in dept right now, or perhaps was in debt. Most people borrow to fund accommodation and other things before they travel, hoping on nddc paying their change for them to pay back. and nobody is saying anyone should be discouraged ooo @obsc. Dont be, I am also waiting for the list just like u, infact I am almost 100% certain I will get it because of the grace of God. But truth remains lets do any lil we can to make tins right, even if its as little as sharing the links on facebook, or quoting the thread on twitter, Nobody say make u go statehouse go riot.

Thank you boss for taking out time to explain to me. I just didn't understand what they meant by "upkeep". They should leave no room for misinterpretation or ambiguity in their protest. Better they say " NDDC hasn't paid our complete $30k ".
Just don't call the balance between the $30k and your tuition "upkeep". Some of us that don't read minds thought upkeep meant extra money aside the $30k, so we were simply wondering when NDDC promised that.

1 Like

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by baresi22: 6:26pm On Aug 19, 2016
Dneroomero:
To the NDDC_2015_SCHOLARS:

I feel your pain. I have been in similar situation before and the only way we conquered was through DHL(I WILL TELL YOU WHY DHL)..
The method you have resorted to, in the name of "PROTEST" is not the best... By picking quarrel with the government via SOCIAL MEDIA, to 90% of Nigerians, they would see it as "PROPAGANDA" and just a handful would understand your plight...

This is my advice...

1. Send a COURIER-CONFIDENTIAL mail to the Acting MD, NDDC (CONFIDENTIAL/OFFICIAL should be written on the DHL parcel)
2. Send another COURIER-CONFIDENTIAL mail to whoever you think could take your case to the TOP...and see your result in the next 3-days. (COURIER IS AS POWERFUL AS CHARM)

YOUR MISTAKE:

You made a mistake when you protested to the NIGERIA HOUSE in London.
What you should have done is, book an appointment to meet with the High Commissioner (Ambassador), and iron out your issues to him. The Ambassador will then fight your fight and not you coming online to say bad about the government....YOU CANNOT FINISH THIS FIGHT IF YOU DONT HAVE THE GRACE OF GOD WITH YOU.

YOU MUST USE GOVERNMENT TO FIGHT GOVERNMENT....(Use your tool, THE NIGERIA HIGH COMMISSIONER and not SOCIAL MEDIA)

If after the first meeting with the Ambassador nothing happens go again, go again and go again until your matter becomes his problem.
As a Nigerian Foreign Scholar you have every access to the Nigeria High Commissioner to that country...From your video you were never allowed into the Commission you all stood outside to make the noise...

MAKE A BETTER NOISE WITH PEN AND PAPER AND YOU WILL GO FAR...

AS FOR PROSPECTIVE SCHOLARS:

You cannot work anywhere in the world, 20hrs in a week that pays "just" 7pounds.2pens (7.2p) per HOUR, while studying full-time and expect to do better in academics, you expect to meet up with your BILLS? NO! Is Difficult out there... Only By GODs GRACE

IF YOU WANT TO MEET UP?

If your course of study is; Engineering? Do this...

===> When you early arrived in the UK, By the GRACE OF GOD, look for short courses in "Automation"...
(Highest you'll pay is 500Pounds per course) from a local institute.

===> Pick up Certification programs in your different fields of studies...

===> Every university has short courses they offer. See with your departmental heads.

Forget to go for shopping immediately you get in the UK. Work on yourself first, equip yourself professionally by doing
programs for the first few weeks. After training you can now use your gained skills to earn more for yourself.

Is only when you do a professional course then you can work as a professional and you could be paid 15pounds - and above
per HOUR. Anything not PROFESSIONAL dont expect much...

In all, I greet you with the FEAR of GOD.....PEACE!

Thank you for the information and contribution.We have done all these that you said except sending a confidential DHL.I communicated with the acting MD both on phone and e-mail severally within these period.Last month,they heard of our protest and sent us apology mail for delayed payment(i.e 10months after not paying).They have being telling us that they will pay soon since march this year.Also,they have promised to pay us in two weeks on at least 4 occasions and failed to fulfill their promise.My school wrote to them at least 8 times and sometimes they do not reply or simply say that they will pay soon me.Other people were also writing and calling them.We gave them an extra month to pay us but they did not before we protested yesterday..Some of us also sent our relatives to go to their headquarters in PH and lay complaints.The worst is that most times they are very hostile when we call.We also informed traditional rulers and eminent men from the region and various media houses but all proved abortive.We went to the high commission but nobody gave us a listening ear.We just had to use the last option cos we no fit die in silence....
We do not have any grudge against they FG,it is only God that NDDC management havent blamed for the non-payment.They have blamed TSA,CBN,Forex,even FG for introducing TSA etc.Meanwhile,PTDF which is also an agency of the FG pay their scholars as at when due..Is it not the same TSA and CBN that they use?It is disappointing not to pay people but more disappointing when one lies.They lied in their annual report published on their site that they have paid us.

Frankly,the worst that they can do is not to pay me which I will still fight for.My community have oil but I know how I traveled severally to write test for jobs in lagos and other places before I secured a job back home.I work hard for most things that I have gotten.But we pleaded with them to pay us using every diplomatic means possible but they never listened.Posterity will judge me if I keep quite in the face of grave injustice and inhumane treatment from these people.But I am happy cos they will not try this nonsense again to subsequent sets.People are making bad grades because of this their dastardly and unholy act.You can see that they are unrepentant with the way they are also handling 2016 scholarship.Why should you not release the names of successful scholars on time.when they release it usually in september,they will backdate it to july and tell you that you have to use it before six months starting from that july.People start going on borrowing spree.You are giving scholarship people from poor homes yet you wont give them a dime to facilitate them and when they come here you still withhold their entitlements.This is just wickedness of the highest order.

When they gave the scholarship they invited almost all the media houses.We never knew that they will turn it to 'suffership'.....Let them just do the right thing.Thank you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by ceemac: 6:58pm On Aug 19, 2016
Indeed... Baresi22 have well articulated... I bear your pains bro not when you have been very helpful as regards 2016 movement!

@Nelzone, I no wan vex for you ooo... That guy that came with his long epistle about suffer was never here when we needed him ooo... I can only defend those that am sure will defend me... If you don't find my piece reasonable jump and pass and don't use me to learn article writing ooo..

I am just telling you as I dey vex as list never come out, make I no carry DAT vex para for you ooo.... Boys eye dey red ooo, school starts soon, no list as of today... Just Gerharerere when you see my post, Don't quote me @Nelzone... I repeat... Don't quote!
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Nelzone(m): 11:56am On Aug 20, 2016
I really don't understand this whole 2015 and2016 thread tingy... U guys make it sound like plots of land. Here or there, its benefiting. Matter of fact people as in NL laymen hardly go to 2015 thread, cos wen u do ur search for info, u won't ignore 2016 and jump to 2015. If people had gone to 2015 thread wlda gotten an idea of wen the scholarship was awarded. Simple saying we shouldn't be here draggin threads like its a plot of land. If u havr info, drop, if its complain, experience, etc, drop it. Nairaland has alot of space for it. Even if the pages on the thread get to 1million, don't think Osewa or his domain provider wld complain. Imagine how many pages u guys have wasted draggin for land. Smh.
emeroking:
Not to sound offensive. What my colleagues "NDDC hopeful " is saying is quite understandable, current scholars you can express your grievance on your thread because most of us follows it. Bringing it to ours looks selfish because only a hand full of you current scholars were able to find time to attend to our questions and we never came on your thread to flood it. Why do I say this, this apply to me, whenever I visit the thread I hope to read something about aspiring scholars and not what current ones are doing. And when I want to read how current scholars are doing I simply go to your thread. Thanks
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Nelzone(m): 12:13pm On Aug 20, 2016
Lol...ceemac, I must quote u...lol... I get ur point though. Buh make we leave who dey and who nor dey, atleast with this issue coming up now, we are getting more info. The info from Dneroomeroo is a classic. We'll get more. Cooloo cooloo temper, NDDC go soon call us. Buh my own mind has left sept ni. Won't do all doz hurry hurry waka, and my admission to uk have been deferred ni (am happy for that self), worst case scenero if they get serious on the 6months window, I'll use my University of Western Australia admission which is for feb, 2017. Just dat tis 2years and school fees is equally as expensive as the uk own i was avoiding
ceemac:
Indeed... Baresi22 have well articulated... I bear your pains bro not when you have been very helpful as regards 2016 movement!

@Nelzone, I no wan vex for you ooo... That guy that came with his long epistle about suffer was never here when we needed him ooo... I can only defend those that am sure will defend me... If you don't find my piece reasonable jump and pass and don't use me to learn article writing ooo..

I am just telling you as I dey vex as list never come out, make I no carry DAT vex para for you ooo.... Boys eye dey red ooo, school starts soon, no list as of today... Just Gerharerere when you see my post, Don't quote me @Nelzone... I repeat... Don't quote!
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by emeroking: 1:32pm On Aug 20, 2016
Nelzone:
I really don't understand this whole 2015 and2016 thread tingy... U guys make it sound like plots of land. Here or there, its benefiting. Matter of fact people as in NL laymen hardly go to 2015 thread, cos wen u do ur search for info, u won't ignore 2016 and jump to 2015. If people had gone to 2015 thread wlda gotten an idea of wen the scholarship was awarded. Simple saying we shouldn't be here draggin threads like its a plot of land. If u havr info, drop, if its complain, experience, etc, drop it. Nairaland has alot of space for it. Even if the pages on the thread get to 1million, don't think Osewa or his domain provider wld complain. Imagine how many pages u guys have wasted draggin for land. Smh.

Hmmmm I will pass bro.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Bomaate: 11:06pm On Aug 20, 2016
some of us don start school...in canada already and can only keep praying that they release the list atleast.
Nelzone:
Lol...ceemac, I must quote u...lol... I get ur point though. Buh make we leave who dey and who nor dey, atleast with this issue coming up now, we are getting more info. The info from Dneroomeroo is a classic. We'll get more. Cooloo cooloo temper, NDDC go soon call us. Buh my own mind has left sept ni. Won't do all doz hurry hurry waka, and my admission to uk have been deferred ni (am happy for that self), worst case scenero if they get serious on the 6months window, I'll use my University of Western Australia admission which is for feb, 2017. Just dat tis 2years and school fees is equally as expensive as the uk own i was avoiding

1 Like

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by pueshkif(m): 2:42am On Aug 21, 2016
To get free scholarship alerts visit
Hisprideblog..com
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by hotboss: 3:54am On Aug 21, 2016
Happy new week friends.
I think this week and next week are d weeks of expectations.. Let's keep praying....

4 Likes

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by LacyG: 2:24pm On Aug 21, 2016
It is well. I heard from a former scholar that the letter is usually backdated to July and one is supposed to use it within 6 months so it's crazy and tragic the way things are in this country. I am not sure if they are waiting for the new board members to be inaugurated. Meanwhile the senate is on recess and the newbies are yet to be screened. If that's the case then..,..lets watch and see.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by VicWonder: 5:20pm On Aug 21, 2016
emeroking:

http://howafrica.com/u-k-announces-visa-free-entry-ugandans-nigerians-commonwealth-countries/

Apologies for changing the topic but I just think it's necessary to quash this rumour so you don't plan to invite your people to UK without them obtaining a visa.

It's a BIG lie! Pls see link below, Commonwealth citizens still need visa to visit UK. Don't get me wrong, I wish the rumour was true. In fact, I was jumping around when I read emeroking's link and I even started looking up flights and dates to visit the UK but sadly the information in that link is untrue and I don't want anyone to be misguided.

The link below confirms that sadly we still need visa to visit UK.

https://www.bic-immigration.com/immigration-news/item/392-rumours-about-scrapping-of-uk-tourist-visa-for-commonwealth-citizens/392-rumours-about-scrapping-of-uk-tourist-visa-for-commonwealth-citizens

Also refer to link below and do the simple check from UK immigration office to see that we (including Commonwealth citizens) require standard visitor visa for UK.

https://www.gov.uk/check-uk-visa

1 Like

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by emeroking: 6:39pm On Aug 21, 2016
VicWonder:

Apologies for changing the topic but I just think it's necessary to quash this rumour so you don't plan to invite your people to UK without them obtaining a visa.

It's a BIG lie, see link below, Commonwealth citizens still need visa to visit UK. Don't get me wrong, I wish the rumour was true. In fact, I was jumping around when I read it and started looking up flights and dates to visit the UK but sadly it isn't and I don't want anyone to be misguided.

https://www.bic-immigration.com/immigration-news/item/392-rumours-about-scrapping-of-uk-tourist-visa-for-commonwealth-citizens/392-rumours-about-scrapping-of-uk-tourist-visa-for-commonwealth-citizens

Thanks for the info
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Nelzone(m): 8:09am On Aug 22, 2016
Oh wait bro, u mean some of us as in those waiting for this current list. Thas actually cool sha, buh sure its because the scholarship is like optional for u sha,,, as in dont get me wrong. I mean, u already intend to do the program with or without it, meaning getting the scholaship just makes things better. which is actually nice, so u fit soft wellaa. I have sent u an email request tho, or u cld buzz me on nelsonwwithu@yahoo.com, wld wanna knw some tins about ur canada school. Hola
Bomaate:
some of us don start school...in canada already and can only keep praying that they release the list atleast.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 23, 2016
Hello House. Abeg when this List wan take come out self. I just dey check my phone every minute for message alert. Lol

3 Likes

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Sparkle123(f): 6:17pm On Aug 23, 2016
Oluwa pick my call. NDDC must not pass me by this year in Jesus Name.

3 Likes

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 23, 2016
Sparkle123:
Oluwa pick my call. NDDC must not pass me by this year in Jesus Name.
Amen ooooooo
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by shophut(m): 10:30pm On Aug 24, 2016
Fellow NDDC Scholars,

I have been going through this thread for sometime now. It is really disheartening what we have all gone through. Be that as it may i would want to suggest we take this discussion to somewhere more private than nairaland and then work and strategies from there. We have a lot to be discussed. I am a beneficiary of 2012 NDDC Foreign Postgraduate Scholarship. I will be creating a WhatsApp group to this effect. Past, present and intending scholars who are interested are welcome. This is in a bid to work out modalities to meet and discuss with the new CEO/MD coming in. *pls this is strictly on the issues bordering with NDDC Scholars*

Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by baresi22: 12:18am On Aug 25, 2016
hi everyone, the right thing has been done.I and a good number of scholars have been paid...I sincerely thank everyone that has contributed in this struggle.Not forgetting those that worked for our struggle to hit first page here.No doubt,the message has been passed as it will hopefully mark a new dawn for this scholarship...Thank you....Millionaire baresi d find wife nowgrin grin grin cheesy

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by ceemac: 2:40am On Aug 25, 2016
baresi22:
hi everyone, the right thing has been done.I and a good number of scholars have been paid...I sincerely thank everyone that has contributed in this struggle.Not forgetting those that worked for our struggle to hit first page here.No doubt,the message has been passed as it will hopefully mark a new dawn for this scholarship...Thank you....Millionaire baresi d find wife nowgrin grin grin cheesy

You are a classic man! Returning to appreciate and informing us that you have been paid is the right way to go... The guy that started the rant didn't come before you, that act was as expected as many will shout when there is heat and keep mute when it becomes favourable...

Since they are done with you guys, Hopefully, intending scholars can gear up for our packages soon...

You could consolidate on your contacts and extract possible info for us... It will be much appreciated!

2 Likes

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Nobody: 5:02am On Aug 25, 2016
Congratulations dear
I dey pray make dem call us soon oh.

Dear God,

As you see me so, i dey pray make you help me.
You know say na you wey I dey wait since
#GodAbeg hear my prayeŕ

baresi22:
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Nobody: 6:20am On Aug 25, 2016
grin grin I go like call you about survival there o... make list comot first sha
baresi22:
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by stanisbaratheon: 6:48am On Aug 25, 2016
baresi22:

Lol...
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by pueshkif(m): 7:49am On Aug 25, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (85) (Reply)

Ahmadu Bello University (A B U) Zaria, 2011/2012 Admission / NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 / Unilag pg 2014 Discussion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.