Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,811 members, 7,824,375 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences - Education (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences (245549 Views)

2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application / 2017 NDDC Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship For Postgraduate Apply Now / NDDC Foreign Scholarship For Students From Niger-Delta 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 04, 2017
PLease can you send the few questions you have to my email: law.dola@yahoo.com please. God bless and many thanks

engribanga:

I can only give few questions from computer science.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by ebimarian: 2:55pm On Jul 04, 2017
Pls who is coming from sapele o
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by naijalodge(m): 9:59pm On Jul 04, 2017
My international passport is not yet ready and I do not have drivers's license or national id card, can I still write the test? Am to write on the 6th.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by mars4tayo: 12:00am On Jul 05, 2017
siidee:
PLease can you send the few questions you have to my email: law.dola@yahoo.com please. God bless and many thanks

When you get it please send it to me mars4tayo@yahoo.com
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Rappen: 5:04pm On Jul 05, 2017
Where is the venue for the exam in the University ?
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Anfieldboss: 5:19pm On Jul 05, 2017
Rappen:
Where is the venue for the exam in the University ?

ICT Centre
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Rappen: 6:44pm On Jul 05, 2017
Is the exam hard
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Anfieldboss: 8:24am On Jul 06, 2017
Rappen:
Is the exam hard

Lol hard is relative, what is hard for some could be easy for others.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Mayflowa(m): 10:40am On Jul 13, 2017
Hiccups:

2015 scholars (MSc) have not been paid and I am one of them. I know a few more, we deferred admissions for several reasons, which NDDC issued letter to that effect. Account details is not a problem, since we submitted it via multiple sources. I don't know why NDDC only choose to pay some and not all of us early this year. So its not just the PhD guys or account details thing

My man, have you heard from NDDC and tuition payment. It seem they have gone quiet. Or have they forgotten they haven't paid us
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Hiccups: 10:50am On Jul 13, 2017
Mayflowa:

My man, have you heard from NDDC and tuition payment. It seem they have gone quiet. Or have they forgotten they haven't paid us

I'm yet to hear from those people, I have not reached them since I stepped out of UK, don't want to call them with non-UK number. 2016 scholars were not ready to participate in protest and they account for about 90% of unpaid scholars.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Mayflowa(m): 11:06am On Jul 13, 2017
Hiccups:

I'm yet to hear from those people, I have not reached them since I stepped out of UK, don't want to call them with non-UK number. 2016 scholars were not ready to participate in protest and they account for about 90% of unpaid scholars.

It looks like a lot of the 2016 scholars forgo the scholarship because of NDDC's reputation on not paying on time and especially NDDC didn't commit the 500k mobilization it promised them. Have you finished your master? Does it mean your tuition was paid but the living expenses. I am actually in naija now. Thinking of going to their office. Let me send u a PM.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Hiccups: 11:18am On Jul 13, 2017
Mayflowa:

It looks like a lot of the 2016 scholars forgo the scholarship because of NDDC's reputation on not paying on time and especially NDDC didn't commit the 500k mobilization it promised them. Have you finished your master? Does it mean your tuition was paid but the living expenses. I am actually in naija now. Thinking of going to their office. Let me send u a PM.

My case is of maintenance fees, tuition was paid, I've not finished. I don't know why I can't get into my email for some days now, I can't reply your PM now, but I'll sort it out. Are you 2016? Why are you still in Nigeria? I thought they've paid 500K early this year.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Mayflowa(m): 11:32am On Jul 13, 2017
Hiccups:

My case is of maintenance fees, tuition was paid, I've not finished. I don't know why I can't get into my email for some days now, I can't reply your PM now, but I'll sort it out. Are you 2016? Why are you still in Nigeria? I thought they've paid 500K early this year.

I see. I am actually a PhD student in US. Just came home 4 vacation. Just finishing 2nd year. Though NDDC paid the first year, nothing for the 2nd year. They ought to be paying the 3rd year even now. This is is my whatsapp number: 0803. Don't quote it pls. U can send me a text or whatsapp me. I will take it down once I hear from u
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by ugfunky(f): 11:24pm On Jul 13, 2017
Mayflowa:

I see. I am actually a PhD student in US. Just came home 4 vacation. Just finishing 2nd year. Though NDDC paid the first year, nothing for the 2nd year. They ought to be paying the 3rd year even now. This is is my whatsapp number: 0803. Don't quote it pls. U can send me a text or whatsapp me. I will take it down once I hear from u

Hi, does nddc pay yearly or is it a one off payment.? Given a scenario where someone has masters program for 2years
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Hiccups: 1:00pm On Jul 14, 2017
ugfunky:

Hi, does nddc pay yearly or is it a one off payment.? Given a scenario where someone has masters program for 2years

NDDC scholarship award letter clearly states the value of scholarship covers tuition and upkeep for ONE academic year for Masters. However, PhD is for three academic year. This is because NDDC structured the scheme using UK system.

In the case of 2 years Masters program, I will suggest the person asked the university in focus for admission letter with tuition fees covering program duration, this LoA may be submitted to NDDC to pay up tuition at once and forward the balance (if any) to the scholar foreign account
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Mayflowa(m): 9:33pm On Jul 14, 2017
ugfunky:

One time for MSc and three times for PhD. Each payment is $30k
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by DrFreedom: 9:23pm On Jul 15, 2017
Mayflowa:

Hello mayflowa pls if u can visit their office pls do. If it works then I will also go to their office. I am a phD 2015 scholar deferred to 2016 and havent received a dime yet!pls DM me your digits.

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Mayflowa(m): 10:49am On Jul 17, 2017
DrFreedom:
Hello mayflowa...

Its ok. I will let you know the outcome. Are you going to come down from UK to see them?
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Baptize02: 5:43am On Jul 18, 2017
Hello. Please if awarded the scholarship, will it be possible to use another school other than the one I submitted during registration?
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Hiccups: 9:17am On Jul 18, 2017
Baptize02:
Hello. Please if awarded the scholarship, will it be possible to use another school other than the one I submitted during registration?

Yes you can
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by jagadab: 6:53am On Jul 19, 2017
I have an admission letter from the university of Aberdeen and its starts January 2018 and not September this year can I use it or I should search for another school
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by walton1(m): 11:07am On Jul 19, 2017
jagadab:
I have an admission letter from the university of Aberdeen and its starts January 2018 and not September this year can I use it or I should search for another school

yes you can, please can I speak with you ASAP; as regard your admission letter from university of aberdeen. thank you
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Mayflowa(m): 4:31pm On Jul 19, 2017
Hiccups:

Yes you can

Thanks Hiccups. I have been able to see them at NDDC. It seems that 2015 set of scholars have issues. I was told the new management was told there was fraud in the system and that was what halt the payment.

The guy I met said another 80 names have been approved for payment in the 2016 set. This would not include the outstanding PhDs they owe. He is hoping to write another set of memos to intimate the management of our existence. After listening to him speak, I got more confused and tired. He wants unto pray albeit his regrets for how things are managed in Nddc.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by DrFreedom: 6:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
May the Lord help US. I wonder what we did wrong. Lord pls remove the obstacles that we can see & those we cant see!!

ks Hiccups. I have been able to see them at NDDC. It seems that 2015 set of scholars have issues. I was told the new management was told there was fraud in the system and that was what halt the payment.

The guy I met said another 80 names have been approved for payment in the 2016 set. This would not include the outstanding PhDs they owe. He is hoping to write another set of memos to intimate the management of our existence. After listening to him speak, I got more confused and tired. He wants unto pray albeit his regrets for how things are managed in Nddc.[/quote]
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Hiccups: 1:27am On Jul 20, 2017
Mayflowa:

Thanks Hiccups. I have been able to see them at NDDC. It seems that 2015 set of scholars have issues. I was told the new management was told there was fraud in the system and that was what halt the payment.

There is no fraud in the system other than the bolded lies from NDDC, what fraud are they claiming? Was it perpetuated by scholars? Was there no fraud when NDDC earlier blamed delayed payment on FOREX earlier on? NDDC under Nsima Ekere is fraud itself
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Lekubumber: 2:29pm On Jul 20, 2017
Even d last payment 4 2014 PhD students has not yet been effected. D annoying part is dat financial hustle in order to survive & pay fees has distracted many of us from our studies .Dat means more stress 4 us in our extra year. NDDC no b am at all....
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Nobody: 6:29am On Jul 25, 2017

1 Like

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Hiccups: 4:54am On Jul 27, 2017
crystal9t:
I recently heard that 10 scholars were recently paid because they took them to court.

How reliable is this information
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by DrFreedom: 10:43am On Jul 28, 2017
Hiccups:

How reliable is this information

The Nigerian Judiciary is quite funny. the court will be the longest route and heighten the wait with a thousand adjournments.
Lets keep praying that the Stone in their heart will melt. This is treachery in the crudest form meted out on peoples children. But we shall come out: victorious.

1 Like

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Mayflowa(m): 1:35am On Aug 04, 2017
Hiccups:

There is no fraud in the system other than the bolded lies from NDDC, what fraud are they claiming? Was it perpetuated by scholars? Was there no fraud when NDDC earlier blamed delayed payment on FOREX earlier on? NDDC under Nsima Ekere is fraud itself

One 2016 MSc nddc scholar in US told me she received her living expenses and 500k naira two days ago. I am sure she is part of the approved 80 scholars. Everyone need to remind them about PhD already in the system
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Lekubumber: 7:32am On Aug 04, 2017
Is it dat 2014 & 2015 PhD scholars have been forgotten?

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (Reply)

Ahmadu Bello University (A B U) Zaria, 2011/2012 Admission / NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 / Unilag pg 2014 Discussion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.