Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,229 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences - Education (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences (245103 Views)

2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application / 2017 NDDC Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship For Postgraduate Apply Now / NDDC Foreign Scholarship For Students From Niger-Delta 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by criminalmindz: 11:16pm On May 04, 2017
[quote author=niyogeol post=56188109]I'm not aware of such. What school/country are you looking at?[/quot
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by nelsont1: 8:19am On May 05, 2017
I have a masters from an overseas university and have been admitted for PhD but I haven't enrolled yet. Can I apply for this scholarship?
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by niyogeol(m): 8:31am On May 05, 2017
nelsont1:

I have a masters from an overseas university and have been admitted for PhD but I haven't enrolled yet. Can I apply for this scholarship?
Yes.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by niyogeol(m): 8:48am On May 05, 2017
Hello guys. Join the 2017 NDDC scholarship conversation here.

https://www.nairaland.com/3766253/2017-nddc-foreign-msc-phd

Allow 2016 scholars fashion a way out for their payment.

3 Likes

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by reDazey(f): 2:48pm On May 05, 2017
Hiccups:

You just have to be worried and hope NDDC don't owe you. Again the most important thing is to get the scholarship. What is the range of tuition fee in £, you think will be suitable?
Thanks for replying. I am thinking of a maximum of 13500 pounds.

Also, I would like to know if the tuition fee is paid before you get to the school? Please eh, how will getting the scholarship be the most important thing if scholars are being owed cry? Yes, I am worried already.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 05, 2017
You are a funny person, what will you lose by applying....no govt funding pays fees before resumption. It's better u wait for agip and exxonmobil
reDazey:

Also, I would like to know if the tuition fee is paid before you get to the school? Please eh, how will getting the scholarship be the most important thing if scholars are being owed cry? Yes, I am worried already.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Hiccups: 7:36pm On May 05, 2017
reDazey:

Middlesex, Coventry, Sunderland, Straffordshire (not sure if I got the spelling right), Salford, Lancaster, etc. Within that range. If you get the scholarship, come back and ask how to go about payment issue. Take it one step at a time.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by matonip(m): 7:57pm On May 05, 2017
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by guiddoti: 2:44am On May 07, 2017
nelsont1:

You can apply only if you are from oil producing states. More so, hope your school fees is very low, if not, you will need support yourself for extra head cost. I think, the scholarship is between 30,000 dollars or so per year. I stand to be corrected, though.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Hiccups: 7:26am On May 07, 2017
guiddoti:
I think, the scholarship is between 30,000 dollars or so per year. I stand to be corrected, though.

MSC is $30k, PhD is double the figure, which is why fewer PhD scholarships awarded each year. Since PhD = 2-MSc in value

1 Like

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by reDazey(f): 9:43am On May 07, 2017
Hiccups:

Middlesex, Coventry, Sunderland, Straffordshire (not sure if I got the spelling right), Salford, Lancaster, etc. Within that range. If you get the scholarship, come back and ask how to go about payment issue. Take it one step at a time.

Thanks for suggesting the schools. I will take your advice.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by niyogeol(m): 7:11am On May 08, 2017
Hiccups:

MSC is $30k, PhD is double the figure, which is why fewer PhD scholarships awarded each year. Since PhD = 2-MSc in value
PhD is 3 MSc i.e US$30,000 for 3 years.

1 Like

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Hiccups: 7:52am On May 08, 2017
niyogeol:
PhD is 3 MSc i.e US$30,000 for 3 years.

Thanks for the correction
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by niyogeol(m): 7:41pm On May 08, 2017
Hiccups:

Thanks for the correction
Welcome, sir.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Hiccups: 8:15pm On May 08, 2017
niyogeol:
Welcome, sir.

I'm not sir, just a loyal boy tongue
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by ShylockConsults: 8:21pm On May 08, 2017
Dear Prospective Students/Parents and Guardians,

We are glad to inform you that our Company-Shylock Consults Limited Participated in the International Joint Agents Meeting held at Near East University and University of Kyrenia Campuses on the 3rd to 7th of May, 2017. The meeting among other things discussed the Improvement of the Welfare of International Students in these Universities.

Application into these Universities for Graduate and Undergraduate Programs for September 2017 Intake is Open.

Interested Persons can send Scan Copy of the Following Documents to our Email or Whatsapp for Evaluation.

DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR APPLICATION:
FOR GRADUATE APPLICATION
1. Data Page of International Passport.
2. Transcript
3. Degree Statement of Results
4. O Level Results (WAEC/NECO)
FOR UNDERGRADUATE APPLICATION
1. Data Page of International Passport
2. O Level Results(WAEC/NECO)

50% Scholarship.
No TOELF/GRE/IELTS Required
Visa Guaranteed.

For more Info on these Universities:

Email: shylockconsults@yahoo.com
Call +905488793304, +905338577830
Web: www.shylockconsults.com
Whatsapp: +2348069069532
Instagram: shylockconsults

Kindly "Share", Someone may need these.

Agencies are Partners are Welcomed to collaborate with us.
Find Uploaded our Certificate of Attendance.

#StudyAbroad #Scholarship #SCL

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by toprealman: 4:31pm On May 09, 2017
Hiccups:

Please don't be misguided.
Budget for MSc(1yr)= $30K/Per Scholar (Even if yours is 2yrs!)
Budget for PhD= $90K/Per Scholar.....covers the 3yrs the program is supposed to run( ie, $30K/year)
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by FixNaija(m): 6:23pm On May 09, 2017
Hello guys, pls which university can offer me admission for Ph.D in Electronics Engineering without Toefl exams?
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Hiccups: 6:44pm On May 09, 2017
toprealman:
Please don't be misguided.
Budget for MSc(1yr)= $30K/Per Scholar (Even if yours is 2yrs!)
Budget for PhD= $90K/Per Scholar.....covers the 3yrs the program is supposed to run( ie, $30K/year)

This has been corrected already
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Mayflowa(m): 1:30am On May 10, 2017
Hiccups:

This has been corrected already

@Hiccups, Am I the only left unpaid by NDDC? Thing seems to be normal with the thread again. Like nddc doesn't owe!
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Hiccups: 3:15am On May 10, 2017
Mayflowa:

@Hiccups, Am I the only left unpaid by NDDC? Thing seems to be normal with the thread again. Like nddc doesn't owe!

NDDC has not paid any scholar yet, I saw a tweet from one of Mr. President SA indicating she will have a word with management this week, that's why I personally paused for a while. 2016 scholars the weakest link in the struggle
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Mayflowa(m): 5:05am On May 10, 2017
Hiccups:

NDDC has not paid any scholar yet, I saw a tweet from one of Mr. President SA indicating she will have a word with management this week, that's why I personally paused for a while. 2016 scholars the weakest link in the struggle

Thank you for the info. This has been the worst outing for NDDC till date. No one can lay the blame on dollar access anymore.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Dude04(m): 7:30am On May 10, 2017
is there any scholar in Germany here
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Hiccups: 7:45am On May 10, 2017
Mayflowa:

Thank you for the info. This has been the worst outing for NDDC till date. No one can lay the blame on dollar access anymore.

It has never been forex issue, here's why:
1. NDDC paid some 2015 scholars last year immediately after protest.
2. NDDC claimed in report of early 2016 that all 2015 scholars tuition and upkeep paid.
3. Despite epileptic FOREX policies, PTDF scholars gets paid on time.

Bottom line: There's more corruption in Buhari's Government and Niger Delta politicians are the real enemies of the region

3 Likes

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by DrFreedom: 11:26am On May 11, 2017
Mayflowa:

My dear, I was wondering too. Everyone seems calm. I havent been paid too. Dont even know what next. Heaven should come to Our rescue. The heart of man is truly EVIL. It has never been this bad. Yet, u have an administration that says it is giving nddc a new face, where did our upkeep money go. Its two months past when he instructed payment, such deceit made newspaper headlines (which of course is their ploy) . The MD cant claim that he doesnt see peoples tweets even if directors are misinforming him. All of them are all culprits to the Offense. Stomach infrastructure. God will visit them for this inhumanity on peoples children.

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Ikjosh04: 2:29pm On May 16, 2017
Dneroomero:
Don't come here to encourage protest. Your "bread" shall be paid when due.

I wrote an article last year (when we were still in the race for the award) about survival in the UK.
Don't think doing menial jobs would suffice. Jobs like; gateman, shop-attendant, boy-boy etc. If you're doing any of these stop right now you're at the losing end.

I hope you were paid 500k into your respective naira accounts? If that is true do this! In Engineering their is alot you could learn. Around your city in the UK their is alot of Tech institutes you can go and get some skills for at least a period of one month or thereabout. Use the 500k to acquire skills and inturn use the skills acquired to gain better part-time employment (the same applies to other disciplines). Use your 500k judiciously, help yourself and don't be stingy, it's your money, biko!

Do something Tech oriented so you wouldn't suffer in the hands of business owners. Don't wait on NDDC stipend, get your own stipend of 15 - 20 pounds per hour, and not 5, 6 pounds per hour. Is that one part-time job? Has NDDC sent you to the UK to do menial jobs?

Please don't instigate any protest or whatsoever, to me it is immaterial. Debunk the idea it is a sin to the government.

New scholarship scheme has begun allow us to concentrate. We ain't gonna protest in Port Harcourt. You've to dance to the beat of the drum, wake up and face the reality. Go and get sustainable skills to help yourselves.

NDDC didn't send sissies out on foreign studies they sent grown up adults who can face any challenge life has. Stop this suicide thing am hearing. Nigerians are not suicidal...

Don't encourage protest.... They know you're out there on studies and when it's set they'll will do the needful and you'll be paid your allowances....

Good day!!!!

Pls I need vital information from u as regards to nddc. Am currently a 300level chemical engineering student dats seeking to get myself ready and to get all the info I can lay my hands on cause my plan us to secure a scholarship for masters study immediately after my nysc.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Hiccups: 4:48pm On May 16, 2017
Ikjosh04:

Pls I need vital information from u as regards to nddc. Am currently a 300level chemical engineering student dats seeking to get myself ready and to get all the info I can lay my hands on cause my plan us to secure a scholarship for masters study immediately after my nysc. Pls anyone willing to help can reach
me through ikjosh04@gmail.com

Please ask whatever questions you may have here, others may benefit from answers provided. If you go back on this thread you will see where I made mistake and got corrected immediately, it would have been a different case if it was seen by me and recipient only. I advise you to put up your concern here.

1 Like

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by femoalaofin: 7:18pm On May 16, 2017
guiddoti:
You can apply only if you are from oil producing states. More so, hope your school fees is very low, if not, you will need support yourself for extra head cost. I think, the scholarship is between 30,000 dollars or so per year. I stand to be corrected, though.

Hello, please can I apply without admission letter first?
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by guiddoti: 7:24pm On May 16, 2017
femoalaofin:

Hello, please can I apply without admission letter first?
You can try apply, bro.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Riodiao(m): 12:47am On May 17, 2017
please how did u guys go about the english test scores
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Hiccups: 5:27am On May 17, 2017
Riodiao:
please how did u guys go about the english test scores

For UK universities, you need letter from your University in Nigeria on letter-headed paper, clearly stating English was language of instruction. However, I learned others had to show minimum of credit score in WAEC.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Riodiao(m): 9:34am On May 17, 2017
Hiccups:

For UK universities, you need letter from your University in Nigeria on letter-headed paper, clearly stating English was language of instruction. However, I learned others had to show minimum of credit score in WAEC.
ok thanks , is NECO accepted?

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (Reply)

Ahmadu Bello University (A B U) Zaria, 2011/2012 Admission / NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 / Unilag pg 2014 Discussion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.