Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Video Shows How Lecturer Was Disgraced After Trying To Rape His Student - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Video Shows How Lecturer Was Disgraced After Trying To Rape His Student (1109 Views)

My Ex Boyfriend Used To Rape Me” — #bbnaija Vandora / New Wonder Woman Trailer Shows How The Girl Became A Legend / Hidden Camera Shows How Lecturer Sleeps With His Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Shows How Lecturer Was Disgraced After Trying To Rape His Student by dopePRonline: 11:17am On Apr 04, 2016
Popular Lecturer (Name Withheld) in Unilag was caught trying to rape an innocent year one student who was looking to get good grades in her first year. The lecturer was reportedly said to have lured the girl into his office and after making advances on her which she refused, forced himself on her and tried to rape her.
it was her muffled screams that got the attention of the school security and a few students, who broke into the lecturers office and gave him the beating of his life. grin grin grin
Watch the Video Here: http://worldwideblogger4u2nv..com.ng/2016/03/exposed-uniport-lecturer-caught-having.html
Re: Video Shows How Lecturer Was Disgraced After Trying To Rape His Student by AngryNigerian(m): 11:28am On Apr 04, 2016
Can girls just spare us this kinda news by knowing how & when to say yes, or accept amorous requests from men! Wetin carry ham enter d office, when she don confirm that d man get ulterior motives
Re: Video Shows How Lecturer Was Disgraced After Trying To Rape His Student by ba7man(m): 8:36am On Apr 05, 2016
AngryNigerian:
Can girls just spare us this kinda news by knowing how & when to say yes, or accept amorous requests from men! Wetin carry ham enter d office, when she don confirm that d man get ulterior motives
If You like act like the lecturer and try molesting a girl, I'll be part of the crowd that will give you jungle justice. undecided

1 Like

Re: Video Shows How Lecturer Was Disgraced After Trying To Rape His Student by AngryNigerian(m): 2:17pm On Apr 06, 2016
ba7man:
If You like act like the lecturer and try molesting a girl, I'll be part of the crowd that will give you jungle justice. undecided

lipsrsealed undecided undecided...wat is she saying seef? Did u attend grammar school @ all?
Re: Video Shows How Lecturer Was Disgraced After Trying To Rape His Student by ba7man(m): 2:20pm On Apr 06, 2016
AngryNigerian:

lipsrsealed undecided undecided...wat is she saying seef? Did u attend grammar school @ all?
You're trying to dribble away from what you said.

Go back and read your post trying to put the blame on the girl. You talk like a r.apist.
Re: Video Shows How Lecturer Was Disgraced After Trying To Rape His Student by AngryNigerian(m): 9:46pm On Apr 06, 2016
ba7man:
You're trying to dribble away from what you said.

Go back and read your post trying to put the blame on the girl. You talk like a r.apist.

Hian! Have you been raped before, since you kno how r.apists talk Anyway, John-Bull my son...I sent you to school...
Re: Video Shows How Lecturer Was Disgraced After Trying To Rape His Student by ba7man(m): 9:55pm On Apr 06, 2016
AngryNigerian:

Hian! Have you been raped before, since you kno how r.apists talk Anyway, John-Bull my son...I sent you to school...
You're just talking trash... undecided

Nothing intelligent has come out of your mouth.... just blabbing like a kid.

(1) (Reply)

Lyric Video: Skepta Ft. Wizkid - Bad Energy (stay Far Away) / Greenland 2020 Disaster Thriller Movie Trailer Starring Gerard Butler. / Incredible! Penis Implanted On Arm Of A British Man After He Lost It To Blood In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.