Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Bridegroom Arrested In Ghana Over Robbery Allegations as Bride Fainted (PHOTO) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bridegroom Arrested In Ghana Over Robbery Allegations as Bride Fainted (PHOTO) (47676 Views)

The Hilarious Difference Between Bride, Groom & Bridegroom By A Nigerian Guy / Bridegroom Breaks Down In Tears While Wedding His Longtime Girlfriend. Photos / When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bridegroom Arrested In Ghana Over Robbery Allegations as Bride Fainted (PHOTO) by 2sydoflyf(m): 4:43pm On Apr 04, 2016
healthyarena:
When your village people don't want you to marry
They are the architect of their downfall.
Re: Bridegroom Arrested In Ghana Over Robbery Allegations as Bride Fainted (PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 04, 2016
You may kiss the bride....

Cooperate Theifing
Re: Bridegroom Arrested In Ghana Over Robbery Allegations as Bride Fainted (PHOTO) by An0nimus: 4:46pm On Apr 04, 2016
MadCow1:
Police...

PASTOR: Do you take this Man...

POLICE: Yes we Do.. Charley, You are under Arrest Paaaa!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3564799_b_jpeg0ffe7dcb11da9a174bea48bd356ea1ba

No Chill.. grin
gringringrin
Re: Bridegroom Arrested In Ghana Over Robbery Allegations as Bride Fainted (PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 04, 2016
Am sure the wife is from Mbaise >sad shocked
Re: Bridegroom Arrested In Ghana Over Robbery Allegations as Bride Fainted (PHOTO) by Veektoria(f): 4:47pm On Apr 04, 2016
sad sad
Re: Bridegroom Arrested In Ghana Over Robbery Allegations as Bride Fainted (PHOTO) by crazygod(m): 4:49pm On Apr 04, 2016
The girl would be like 'had I known'
This to all girls that go after guys because of the money they flaunt around without knowing the source of their income.
Reminds me of a time I told a girl I intended to marry that I am an educationist. She shouted 'teacher, God forbid'. But wat she didn't know is that I actually own my own registered private school and I'm doing exceedingly well without the need to flaunt cash around.
Her loss.
Re: Bridegroom Arrested In Ghana Over Robbery Allegations as Bride Fainted (PHOTO) by charleff512(m): 5:01pm On Apr 04, 2016
olimeh13:
Na wa ooh..
Click like if you thing that his wedding will continue in prison....
grin
"Think" Sir.
Re: Bridegroom Arrested In Ghana Over Robbery Allegations as Bride Fainted (PHOTO) by ettaetta(m): 5:02pm On Apr 04, 2016
Good for him. What you sow is what you reap
Re: Bridegroom Arrested In Ghana Over Robbery Allegations as Bride Fainted (PHOTO) by bonna4u(m): 5:10pm On Apr 04, 2016
MadCow1:
Police...

No Chill.. grin
All na answering of vows grin grin
Re: Bridegroom Arrested In Ghana Over Robbery Allegations as Bride Fainted (PHOTO) by Kaira333: 5:16pm On Apr 04, 2016
Nawaoh they for allow him finish d wedding nah. Too bad
Re: Bridegroom Arrested In Ghana Over Robbery Allegations as Bride Fainted (PHOTO) by 100Cents: 5:23pm On Apr 04, 2016
healthyarena:
When your village people don't want you to marry

When she wants to marry a man she does not know his source of livelihood.

No office address, no goods.
Re: Bridegroom Arrested In Ghana Over Robbery Allegations as Bride Fainted (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 04, 2016
JoaHynppes:
[size=14pt]his wife pushed him to do that ....he needed a whole lot of money for the expensive gown,ring,make up.... And 50cows grin...
Lesson to women. You gotta be careful.
[/size]
So if his wife tells him to fall into a pit, he would agree right?
Re: Bridegroom Arrested In Ghana Over Robbery Allegations as Bride Fainted (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 04, 2016
MadCow1:
Police...

No Chill.. grin
this is what you see on nollywood
Re: Bridegroom Arrested In Ghana Over Robbery Allegations as Bride Fainted (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 04, 2016
shachris02:

undecided but he's already married.
Customary yes but legally non except both have certificates to show
Re: Bridegroom Arrested In Ghana Over Robbery Allegations as Bride Fainted (PHOTO) by igwegeorgiano(m): 5:42pm On Apr 04, 2016
nna the guy really looked it. ghanian replica of sunday anini
Re: Bridegroom Arrested In Ghana Over Robbery Allegations as Bride Fainted (PHOTO) by basadenet: 5:48pm On Apr 04, 2016
Every day for the thief, one day for the owner. he deserves what he got.
Re: Bridegroom Arrested In Ghana Over Robbery Allegations as Bride Fainted (PHOTO) by rollywise(m): 5:51pm On Apr 04, 2016
franciskaine:
End time wedding. The money from the theft must have been used for offering, tithe and marital donations. No wonder our 21st century churches are loosing the thrust of Christianity.

And you, y don't you shut your mouth before God shuts it for you? Must you always be quick to attack the church and men of God? Did the pastor send him to rob or did you read anywhere in this news where they said the pastor was aware the man is a robber? Instead of condemning, be the change you wanna see. Only God can tell how many cockroaches you gat in your cupboard and you here castigating the church...aren't nonsense!!!
Re: Bridegroom Arrested In Ghana Over Robbery Allegations as Bride Fainted (PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 04, 2016
JoaHynppes:
[size=14pt]his wife pushed him to do that ....he needed a whole lot of money for the expensive gown,ring,make up.... And 50cows grin...
Lesson to women. You gotta be careful.
[/size]

If a wife can push you to a point of losing all self control, then you are not be a man..... lets stop blaming the women when stuff like this happen....
Re: Bridegroom Arrested In Ghana Over Robbery Allegations as Bride Fainted (PHOTO) by Etizz: 6:21pm On Apr 04, 2016
Even in suit he has d look...
Re: Bridegroom Arrested In Ghana Over Robbery Allegations as Bride Fainted (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 04, 2016
Awurade
Re: Bridegroom Arrested In Ghana Over Robbery Allegations as Bride Fainted (PHOTO) by alobright17(m): 7:46pm On Apr 04, 2016
Kaira333:
Nawaoh they for allow him finish d wedding nah. Too bad
why?so arm robbers they allow person finish doing what he wanted to do with his money before attacking?
Re: Bridegroom Arrested In Ghana Over Robbery Allegations as Bride Fainted (PHOTO) by adewuyia2014(m): 7:49pm On Apr 04, 2016
I only pity the bride but sometime you know to know who u are dealing with.
Re: Bridegroom Arrested In Ghana Over Robbery Allegations as Bride Fainted (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 04, 2016
uzoormah:
Ladies dnt allow money to blind ur eyes.. all that gliters is not gold..

Even if its that famous keke driver in ur village..abeg marry am..I'm sure he'll drive round d whole village 4 u..
MONEY IS NOT EVERYTHING
#stupedinluv u dey hear abi
Saywhat undecided
Re: Bridegroom Arrested In Ghana Over Robbery Allegations as Bride Fainted (PHOTO) by siegfried99(m): 8:16pm On Apr 04, 2016
Kwakwakwa grin
Re: Bridegroom Arrested In Ghana Over Robbery Allegations as Bride Fainted (PHOTO) by uzoormah(m): 8:33pm On Apr 04, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Saywhat undecided
its just an advice... abi u wan marry buhari?
Re: Bridegroom Arrested In Ghana Over Robbery Allegations as Bride Fainted (PHOTO) by MewZhik: 9:35pm On Apr 04, 2016
Nawa for Fayose o. How can he say something like that?
Re: Bridegroom Arrested In Ghana Over Robbery Allegations as Bride Fainted (PHOTO) by montezz(f): 9:38pm On Apr 04, 2016
agarawu23:
These are set of dumb guys who want to do mind blowing wedding to impress their neighbors.

The girl that can't caution her to-be husband not to spend lavishly for a day event should start visiting him in jail angry

No run o, na for better for worst grin
STFU! What if she is not aware? That you can't spend money on a big wedding doesn't mean other people shouldn't...what a daft conclusion!Mtchewwwww.
Re: Bridegroom Arrested In Ghana Over Robbery Allegations as Bride Fainted (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 04, 2016
rollywise:

And you, y don't you shut your mouth before God shuts it for you? Must you always be quick to attack the church and men of God? Did the pastor send him to rob or did you read anywhere in this news where they said the pastor was aware the man is a robber? Instead of condemning, be the change you wanna see. Only God can tell how many cockroaches you gat in your cupboard and you here castigating the church...aren't nonsense!!!
wu be this? Must you quote me! Keep deceiving urself, I don't need write epistles to convince you on the current happenings in the church today. Haven't you heard of pastors who demand money before they can pray for their members?
Re: Bridegroom Arrested In Ghana Over Robbery Allegations as Bride Fainted (PHOTO) by bimbology(m): 9:41pm On Apr 04, 2016
agarawu23:
These are set of dumb guys who want to do mind blowing wedding to impress their neighbors.

The girl that can't caution her to-be husband not to spend lavishly for a day event should start visiting him in jail angry

No run o, na for better for worst grin
God 4bid bad tin o. IF such happens to your sister, wil u stil say that? Guy u funny o.
Re: Bridegroom Arrested In Ghana Over Robbery Allegations as Bride Fainted (PHOTO) by NKFOODVERIETIES(f): 10:00pm On Apr 04, 2016
See the guy face self very strong shocked shocked
Re: Bridegroom Arrested In Ghana Over Robbery Allegations as Bride Fainted (PHOTO) by joseph1832(m): 10:12pm On Apr 04, 2016
montezz:

STFU! What if she is not aware? That you can't spend money on a big wedding doesn't mean other people shouldn't...what a daft conclusion!Mtchewwwww.
Hian, I'll remember not to ever make a daft conclusion whenever you're around.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) / 60-Year-Old First Time Nigerian Bride Weds Her Man (Photos) / Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.