Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,296 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

60-Year-Old First Time Nigerian Bride Weds Her Man (Photos) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / 60-Year-Old First Time Nigerian Bride Weds Her Man (Photos) (47686 Views)

Bride Weds In Benue Hospital With Fractured Legs, A Day After Accident (Photos) / Tall Bride Weds Short Groom (Lovely Photos) / Makeup-Free Bride Weds In Deeper Life Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

60-Year-Old First Time Nigerian Bride Weds Her Man (Photos) by sar33: 3:55pm On Feb 04, 2017
According to the story shared by bridesnmoreikeja,the lady pictured below got married at 60yrs of ago.She has never been married before.

Delay is really not denial!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/woman-becomes-first-time-bride-at-60yrs.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 60-Year-Old First Time Nigerian Bride Weds Her Man (Photos) by manmoraskk: 4:01pm On Feb 04, 2017
Maybe I should say congratulations or I should wake and pass. Because forty year old man that buy bicycle and wrote we are just started I don't know the age his going to buy car

13 Likes

Re: 60-Year-Old First Time Nigerian Bride Weds Her Man (Photos) by Oblitz(m): 4:01pm On Feb 04, 2017
congrats to her
Re: 60-Year-Old First Time Nigerian Bride Weds Her Man (Photos) by goldbim(f): 4:02pm On Feb 04, 2017
Wow!Her yoke of delay has finally been broken..congrats,ma!This is the kind of woman that needs to write a book about motivating ladies and keeping their hope alive..not someone that enjoyed something with somebody and she's now disturbing us upandan by claiming the victim when they have finished playing the blues.(i did not mention anybody's name o) tongue..

30 Likes

Re: 60-Year-Old First Time Nigerian Bride Weds Her Man (Photos) by ademasta(m): 4:06pm On Feb 04, 2017
Marriage After Menopause, MAM

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 60-Year-Old First Time Nigerian Bride Weds Her Man (Photos) by AfonjasMustProsper(m): 4:35pm On Feb 04, 2017

Is she really 60 years old ??

If she's really 60 years old, then she looks more beautiful than most of these ugly ass Nairaland girls

I'm 26 but i would marry her tho

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 60-Year-Old First Time Nigerian Bride Weds Her Man (Photos) by olaolulazio(m): 4:35pm On Feb 04, 2017
K
Re: 60-Year-Old First Time Nigerian Bride Weds Her Man (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 4:35pm On Feb 04, 2017
sar33:
According to the story shared by bridesnmoreikeja,the lady pictured below got married at 60yrs of ago.She has never been married before.

Delay is really not denial!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/woman-becomes-first-time-bride-at-60yrs.html

Op bet why? cry 60 years of ago bawo?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 60-Year-Old First Time Nigerian Bride Weds Her Man (Photos) by Omotayor123(f): 4:36pm On Feb 04, 2017
Waiting for Mr.right @60shocked shocked
Op abeg share picture of the "Mr. Right"

she looks good for a 60years woman.
But it's Best to make hay while the sun shine. Abi she no need babies ni

But marriage at 60 God forbid Bad thing! I reject it for myself and my NL Sisters! Aamin.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 60-Year-Old First Time Nigerian Bride Weds Her Man (Photos) by Hidhupz: 4:36pm On Feb 04, 2017
Congrats to her but to make fp no easy o
Re: 60-Year-Old First Time Nigerian Bride Weds Her Man (Photos) by galarbagalapazy(m): 4:37pm On Feb 04, 2017
is ALLLLLOOOOOWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED
Re: 60-Year-Old First Time Nigerian Bride Weds Her Man (Photos) by MARYchiells(f): 4:37pm On Feb 04, 2017
Congratulations madam.

1 Like

Re: 60-Year-Old First Time Nigerian Bride Weds Her Man (Photos) by noziz(m): 4:38pm On Feb 04, 2017
6 decades old shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 60-Year-Old First Time Nigerian Bride Weds Her Man (Photos) by dalass(f): 4:38pm On Feb 04, 2017
She does not look 60 at all

13 Likes

Re: 60-Year-Old First Time Nigerian Bride Weds Her Man (Photos) by Hidhupz: 4:38pm On Feb 04, 2017
Congrats to her but to make fp no easy o, wen dem young dem go dey ask her out o she no go accept, now see her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 60-Year-Old First Time Nigerian Bride Weds Her Man (Photos) by michaelwilli(m): 4:38pm On Feb 04, 2017
Land for sale,
Contact the solicitor, introvert enterprises 2, Pound road aba 1, Iweka road onitsha
Give away price
Re: 60-Year-Old First Time Nigerian Bride Weds Her Man (Photos) by mhizzpatra(f): 4:38pm On Feb 04, 2017
Wow..sixty? I wish her a happy married life
Re: 60-Year-Old First Time Nigerian Bride Weds Her Man (Photos) by pwettiejay(f): 4:39pm On Feb 04, 2017
Nawao, i hope she doesnt find it difficult having kids

2 Likes

Re: 60-Year-Old First Time Nigerian Bride Weds Her Man (Photos) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 04, 2017
Red oil cost now na why I dey cook vegetable soup with vegetable oil

2 Likes

Re: 60-Year-Old First Time Nigerian Bride Weds Her Man (Photos) by softMarket(m): 4:41pm On Feb 04, 2017
OP, so what you are saying is that linda still get hope abi? cheesy

To my love linda ikeji. Even if u want to get married next 25years to come; i will Wait for you! cool
----------------------------------------
i knw haters gonna hate! But IDGAF!.....high BP will catch all of una grin

2 Likes

Re: 60-Year-Old First Time Nigerian Bride Weds Her Man (Photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 4:41pm On Feb 04, 2017
Won't be surprised if na wan small boy go dey knack her

1 Like

Re: 60-Year-Old First Time Nigerian Bride Weds Her Man (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 4:41pm On Feb 04, 2017
She's beautiful and doesn't even look 50 not to say 60.

Happy Married Life to her. kiss

This is what they call, "Aging with Grace".

You'd think the societal pressure will weigh her down and make her look even older and wrinkled, but Nah, she kept Hope Alive!

1 Like

Re: 60-Year-Old First Time Nigerian Bride Weds Her Man (Photos) by Mayflowa(m): 4:42pm On Feb 04, 2017
goldbim:
Wow!Her yoke of delay has finally been broken..congrats,ma!This is the kind of woman that needs to write a book about motivating ladies and keeping their hope alive..not someone that enjoyed something with somebody and she's now disturbing us upandan by claiming the victim when they have finished playing the blues.(i did not mention anybody's name o) tongue..

Hahahahaa. Shebi yo sabi look for trouble like this?
Re: 60-Year-Old First Time Nigerian Bride Weds Her Man (Photos) by OgaJonah(m): 4:42pm On Feb 04, 2017
ok,Then who paid the bride price? hope its not you!
Re: 60-Year-Old First Time Nigerian Bride Weds Her Man (Photos) by Mayflowa(m): 4:43pm On Feb 04, 2017
Omotayor123:
Waiting for Mr.right @60shocked shocked
Op abeg share picture of the "Mr. Right"

she looks good for a 60years woman.
But it's Best to make hay while the sun shine. Abi she no need babies ni

But marriage at 60 God forbid Bad thing! I reject it for myself and my NL Sisters! Aamin.

Amen!

1 Like

Re: 60-Year-Old First Time Nigerian Bride Weds Her Man (Photos) by torres89: 4:44pm On Feb 04, 2017
yet another social media LIE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 60-Year-Old First Time Nigerian Bride Weds Her Man (Photos) by 0b10010011: 4:44pm On Feb 04, 2017
60! grin grin grin

Marriage is meaningless already!
Re: 60-Year-Old First Time Nigerian Bride Weds Her Man (Photos) by princefunmmy(m): 4:45pm On Feb 04, 2017
Love is Ageless... Mehn, I'm happy for her, she found love before she left this world...
Love is a beautiful thing (in D'banj's Voice)
Re: 60-Year-Old First Time Nigerian Bride Weds Her Man (Photos) by GdexFolami(m): 4:45pm On Feb 04, 2017
Tooor...orishirishi

Re: 60-Year-Old First Time Nigerian Bride Weds Her Man (Photos) by Mayflowa(m): 4:45pm On Feb 04, 2017
pwettiejay:
Nawao, i hope she doesnt find it difficult having kids

What kind of question is this? At sixty, she has no eggs any longer. She is menopausal. Her goal is not to have children but companionship.

2 Likes

Re: 60-Year-Old First Time Nigerian Bride Weds Her Man (Photos) by Kolababe: 4:46pm On Feb 04, 2017
hmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding / Things Any Groom At A Yoruba Introduction Ceremony Will Remember / Nigerian Millionaires Spraying Money Like It's Going Out Of Fashion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.