Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji (50456 Views)

Davido Mocking One Of His Fans Who Want To Be A Musician / Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) / Video Of Wizkid & Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji by Alexgeorgebsg(m): 12:38pm On Apr 04, 2016
Wizkid and Davido mocking Linda Ikeji on Instagram Video

Hahahaaha, just when you think the beef have all died down, someone else wakes it up, Davido some few minutes ago posted a video on Insgram with him and Wizkid and in it, he threw a massive shade at Linda Ikeji, He said
"We making money," Wizkid says, just as Davido says: "Bleep the blogs," as he sides with Wizkid in his war with a blogger.

http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/04/davido-sides-wizkid-mocks-linda-ikeji.html?m=1

Watch video here https://www.instagram.com/p/BDxtPA8KUDb/?hl=en

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji by Pinkieblue(f): 12:46pm On Apr 04, 2016
Children!!!!!!

In this era of heat, no light and no fuel.....

Later they will claim they are the leaders of tomorrow

SMH

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji by iamsea(m): 12:56pm On Apr 04, 2016
Probably dav is laughing to all those comment wiz made bout linda on snapchat... Those comments are so funny make i no lie.... And trust me.. Forget all those shits linda is saying o... Cuz am sure all those insults dey pain her.... And to confirm, as a boy, say all those things wiz said to linda to a lady and watch the way she go change am for you

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji by goldbim(f): 12:59pm On Apr 04, 2016
Maybe wizzy needs to chill on this matter..he's taking it too far..too much of everything is bad..

8 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 04, 2016
awon oniranu

check this out::: Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They
See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/04/ways-girls-display-jealousy-when-they.html?m=0

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji by yemoxyl(m): 1:05pm On Apr 04, 2016
Linda in big sh*t undecided

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji by NobleAngell(f): 1:12pm On Apr 04, 2016
How are they mocking Linda? With their smiles? Even if they are, what does that take away from her?

27 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji by adesegun121(m): 1:14pm On Apr 04, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji by Spicylate(f): 1:38pm On Apr 04, 2016
I thought this people are brand ambassadors. If they really are doing what the OP claims, then it's a pity. When money too much na so people go dey waste am..please if na glo or whatever they are branding, I'm interested to take thier positions for a lesser amount, inshort half the amount they pay them. Thank you.

26 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji by Smellymouth: 1:39pm On Apr 04, 2016
When will these kids have sense?

Wizzy is taking this thing too far!!
Grow up son, life is too short..

12 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji by ramdris(m): 3:21pm On Apr 04, 2016
Bailing bad boizzzzz!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji by izikjon(m): 4:43pm On Apr 04, 2016
cool cool cool
Re: Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji by Israelsaidu(m): 4:53pm On Apr 04, 2016
Weird!!! One sure thing is wiz is gon f**k her after all this....it's common amongst women.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji by martineverest(m): 5:01pm On Apr 04, 2016
With all the below average music they sing;I blame the Nigerian society for giving all these imbeciles chances... ... Nigerians celebrities with foetus-esque sized brain be behaving like lunatics in uselu psychiatric home since 1980

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji by chuose: 5:02pm On Apr 04, 2016
Una wan kill Linda
Re: Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji by iameugene(m): 5:03pm On Apr 04, 2016
Ehn ehn shocked
I no intafere for this matter before but as my OBO don join shook mouth... Woss!! wobi!! angry If i see anybody wey go yarn anyhw i will break water bottle on ur head
Baddest tongue

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji by efilefun(m): 5:03pm On Apr 04, 2016
Its so funny how everyone is attacking wizkid for standing up for himself, while they forgot how this same linda ikeji almost shut down the whole internet when someone said she was rocking a fake bag... She needs to stop publishing trash she cant take herself. Who she epp gan abegiii

Spicylate:
I thought this people are brand ambassadors. If they really are doing what the OP claims, then it's a pity. When money too much na so people go dey waste am..please if na glo or whatever they are branding, I'm interested to take thier positions for a lesser amount, inshort half the amount they pay them. Thank you.
I saw the clip on instagram and yes they bashed her, same way 9ice also bashed her including olamide. That should tell you alot about this lady.. she makes her living from exposing people's private lives either true or false it hurts... just imagine someone coming up with a story that you had 20 abortions just cuz shes looking for traffic on her site... wont you almost tear her into pieces?

118 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji by baby124: 5:03pm On Apr 04, 2016
This small pikins de mess person pass. Where are their mother's to come and give them pacifier suck. I don tire. Sorry madam Linda.
Re: Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji by fleshbone(m): 5:04pm On Apr 04, 2016
I think this is the point Linda has to stop getting into wizkid's ish!

Meanwhile, why is that whenever she has news about wizkid, its a BAD NEWS.

Why didn't she report the house he reportedly bought abroad? Rather she posted after knowing it was on rent(if it's even true).

Wizkid is pulling his friends into this sh*t! He's a naughty youth and always like embarassing elders using his friends ( Remember the female artist 'Saeon' he embarssed on tv.)

Hope it doesn't end up that way this time!

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji by avrex3k(m): 5:04pm On Apr 04, 2016
fcxuk the blogs....
Re: Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji by oc2fish: 5:04pm On Apr 04, 2016
Most nija youths want this life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji by Siga: 5:04pm On Apr 04, 2016
... I doubt if Davido realise he has the confederate flag on his top or sabi the meaning of it...

12 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji by Nonybb: 5:05pm On Apr 04, 2016
Linda is an immatured blogger

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji by adconline(m): 5:06pm On Apr 04, 2016
What's a black man doing with a confederate flag?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji by Deejavu1(m): 5:06pm On Apr 04, 2016
Two fools
Re: Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 04, 2016
That's why I like oyinbo brands, they would have terminated wizkid ambassadorship. But for Glo even if wizkid pregnant another prostitut* with HIV it still doesn't matter. Meanwhile combine wizkid and davido wealth together, I know how much I make from my websites, it won't still get close to the money Linda ikeji have in her accounts.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji by destinygl0ri0us: 5:06pm On Apr 04, 2016
at least i am richer than the 3 of them combined

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Enrolls His Daughter Imade At A Creche In Lagos (pics,vid) / Belinda Nwadiora Onwuchekwa: Meet CeeC's Elder Sister (Photos) / Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Davido‘s Fiancee Chioma A Birkin Bag of N70 million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.