Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji (50475 Views)

Davido Mocking One Of His Fans Who Want To Be A Musician / Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) / Video Of Wizkid & Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji by martineverest(m): 5:07pm On Apr 04, 2016
Israelsaidu:
Weird!!! One sure thing is wiz is gon f**k her after all this....it's common amongst women.
with your #10 level of thinking.. Wizkid is not even up to Linda's level

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji by encryptjay(m): 5:08pm On Apr 04, 2016
Even Davido wey dey parade with boxers don join

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji by Pwhitelaw(m): 5:09pm On Apr 04, 2016
How your matter take concern Wizzy and David.. Hustle and get your own money... Wizzy no go allow the lady wit a stinking pussy to end his career with fake news.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 04, 2016
Who dem epp? undecided dem don baff?
Re: Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji by Mskrisx(f): 5:10pm On Apr 04, 2016
iameugene:
Ehn ehn shocked
I no intafere for this matter before but as my OBO don join shook mouth... Woss!! wobi!! angry If i see anybody wey go yarn anyhw i will break water bottle on ur head
Baddest tongue

Osheeee! Omo Eko ni mio swagger!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 04, 2016
Alexgeorgebsg:
Wizkid and Davido mocking Linda Ikeji on Instagram Video

Hahahaaha, just when you think the beef have all died down, someone else wakes it up, Davido some few minutes ago posted a video on Insgram with him and Wizkid and in it, he threw a massive shade at Linda Ikeji, He said
"We making money," Wizkid says, just as Davido says: "Bleep the blogs," as he sides with Wizkid in his war with a blogger.

http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/04/davido-sides-wizkid-mocks-linda-ikeji.html?m=1

Watch video here https://www.instagram.com/p/BDxtPA8KUDb/?hl=en
They think they are pulling Kanye and Chris brown stunts but publicity in Yankee is different from here. They better stop all Ish before their endorsers pull the plug on them. They should ask some of the old artists that wrecked their careers with their hands.
Re: Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji by 100Cents: 5:12pm On Apr 04, 2016
goldbim:
Maybe wizzy needs to chill on this matter..he's taking it too far..too much of everything is bad..

The whole thing has turned funny.

Do you know the extent of mental torture linda must have put him through ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji by Mortiano(m): 5:12pm On Apr 04, 2016
Wiskid an ab for glo, no wonder glo is not moving
Re: Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji by shachris02: 5:13pm On Apr 04, 2016
Siga:
... I doubt if Davido realise he has the confederate flag on his top or sabi the meaning of it...

grin a slave fvckboi proudly wearing his tag. Dude's dumb asf

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji by Israelsaidu(m): 5:13pm On Apr 04, 2016
martineverest:
with your #10 level of thinking.. Wizkid is not even up to Linda's level
girls dnt reason dat way....#trustmeh
Re: Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji by ettaetta(m): 5:14pm On Apr 04, 2016
Owo ni koko
Re: Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji by DJBIGGY(m): 5:14pm On Apr 04, 2016

1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji by IamAtribalist: 5:14pm On Apr 04, 2016
cool Not my business BUT why is Davido spotting a Confederacy flag? Does he not understand the racist symbolism?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji by YoungestMuller(m): 5:15pm On Apr 04, 2016
Dat linda wahala too much... If to say na baddo she follow try dis trash, goons go don dump her 4 Lawma... BTW who she epp?
I think dis sapien in quote has something to say...

googlepikin:
That's why I like oyinbo brands, they would have terminated wizkid ambassadorship. But for Glo even if wizkid pregnant another prostitut* with HIV it still doesn't matter. Meanwhile combine wizkid and davido wealth together, I know how much I make from my websites, it won't still get close to the money Linda ikeji have in her accounts.

In other news... Dis is d Dumbest Statement Ever Speaketh

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji by LoveJesus87(m): 5:15pm On Apr 04, 2016
NobleAngell:
How are they mocking Linda? With their smiles? Even if they are, what does that take away from her.
Matured thinking
Re: Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji by ajuwarhodes(f): 5:15pm On Apr 04, 2016
Wizkid is still lucky ooooo,fucking up and down without condoms and not HIV positive...just be careful boy

People wey no do reach him sef dey test positive. Maybe HIV no dey catch stars

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 04, 2016
Alexgeorgebsg:
Wizkid and Davido mocking Linda Ikeji on Instagram Video

Hahahaaha, just when you think the beef have all died down, someone else wakes it up, Davido some few minutes ago posted a video on Insgram with him and Wizkid and in it, he threw a massive shade at Linda Ikeji, He said
"We making money," Wizkid says, just as Davido says: "Bleep the blogs," as he sides with Wizkid in his war with a blogger.

http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/04/davido-sides-wizkid-mocks-linda-ikeji.html?m=1

Watch video here https://www.instagram.com/p/BDxtPA8KUDb/?hl=en

A black man wearing a confederate flag. Stupid does not even begin to describe it

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji by Revolva(m): 5:21pm On Apr 04, 2016
Wtf. Davido wearin a confederate t shirt. Dude is a bloddy ignoramus. He is a scumbar oif he uses dat t shirt to walk into any black neighborhood in Yankee dem go rush am punch

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji by Arckeen: 5:22pm On Apr 04, 2016
Awon eleyi oh gbon na
Re: Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 5:23pm On Apr 04, 2016
Useless boys,
Re: Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji by iameugene(m): 5:26pm On Apr 04, 2016
Mskrisx:

Osheeee! Omo Eko ni mio swagger!
Swagu das how we roll... Iz nuh a joking sturv tongue cool
Re: Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji by 190theclown: 5:27pm On Apr 04, 2016
What do u expect from these useless artists

cant blame then when naija useless why wont they be useless like their president
Re: Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji by ostirich(m): 5:31pm On Apr 04, 2016
when linda was bashing them everybody kept quiet. Now the young guy stood up for himself u guys started attacking him. so he should av kept quiet and go down the drain. if linda is a good blogger how many times has she published any good fortunes of wizkid or is it only the bad ones. Don't u kno stuffs like that can bring down a celebrity. Same linda went mad on social media defending herself jst bcs someone said her hand bag is a fake. She cant take punch but can punch.....

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji by tohshine(m): 5:31pm On Apr 04, 2016
No lady wrestle with a nigga and wins ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji by okonja(m): 5:35pm On Apr 04, 2016
goldbim:
Maybe wizzy needs to chill on this matter..he's taking it too far..too much of everything is bad..

Then next time, Linda should mind her business

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 04, 2016
That's what these two matured kids need.
lol.. These guys eh

Re: Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji by idupaul: 5:36pm On Apr 04, 2016
Siga:
... I doubt if Davido realise he has the confederate flag on his top or sabi the meaning of it...

I tire oo

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 5:37pm On Apr 04, 2016
they should just Group Intimacy the ho3 , it will make her keep shut.......#fcklinda

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji by babyfaceafrica: 5:39pm On Apr 04, 2016
goldbim:
linda deserves it and more,you don't do aproko and not expect to be bashed....she makes her money pokenosing into private lives..let her reap the reward

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji by MrImole: 5:42pm On Apr 04, 2016
"...Bleep the blog nigga"

Which and whose blog?
Re: Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji by TheNathan(m): 5:43pm On Apr 04, 2016
Pinkieblue:
Children!!!!!!
In this era of heat, no light and no fuel.....
Later they will claim they are the leaders of tomorrow
SMH
lol........help me ask them how e take reduce fuel price
Re: Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji by abbey621(m): 5:43pm On Apr 04, 2016
You mofos are busy worrying about Linda Ikeji when the bigger issue here is the f*cking confederate flag on Davido's shirt. The confederate flag a symbol of hate and years of slavery for the Black race. A symbol many cringe at the sight of yet one of our own is proudly displaying it around. What a shame! Shame on Davido,shame on Wizkid, shame on all of you!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Belinda Nwadiora Onwuchekwa: Meet CeeC's Elder Sister (Photos) / Paul Okoye, His Wife & Twin Kids Step Out In Native Outfits For Cultural Day / Tiwa Savage And DJ Khaled At A Club In New York --( Pics/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.