Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

I Want To Cut Off My Female Genital And Become A Full Man | Nigerian Hermaphrodi - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Want To Cut Off My Female Genital And Become A Full Man | Nigerian Hermaphrodi (1120 Views)

IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex / Angry Lagosians Tie 'juju' In Transformer, Dares NEPA To Cut It (photos / Suicidal Man Pulled From Electric Pole After He Tried To Cut Himself (2) (3) (4)

(1)

I Want To Cut Off My Female Genital And Become A Full Man | Nigerian Hermaphrodi by Yungkida(m): 1:35pm On Apr 04, 2016
A Nigerian man with both male and female sex organs, has cried out over his medical condition that has left him recluse and unable to socialize or have a relationship. *sad face*

29-year-old Oluwaseun Samuel Fajilade, an indegene of Ekiti State is a hermaphrodite who sees himself as a man. He desperately wants to undergo surgery to remove his female breasts and vagina, and keep only his male organ because he doesn’t menstruate.

Born on 16 March 1987 as a male, Fajilade realised that breasts began forming around his chest when he was between 12 and 15 years old.

He reached out to Simon Ateba with his story in a bid to seek financial from the public to pay for his surgical operation.

Check out his photos below…

Source: www.socialspy.ng

Re: I Want To Cut Off My Female Genital And Become A Full Man | Nigerian Hermaphrodi by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 04, 2016
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Want To Cut Off My Female Genital And Become A Full Man | Nigerian Hermaphrodi by Mynd44: 1:53pm On Apr 04, 2016

(1)

A Senior Nigerian Army Office Intimidate And Molested Poor Girl / #endsars Is It The Job Of SARS To Arrest Yahoo Boys Or Efcc / Cult War Resurfaces At Rivers State University,one Shot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.