Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Photos: Dead Trap For People En Routing To Ojoo Ibadan - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Photos: Dead Trap For People En Routing To Ojoo Ibadan (871 Views)

Needed: Crankcase Ventilation Oil Trap For 2008 Volvo Xc90 3.2 / JRAFA Automech: Rebuilding/overhaul Of A 2005 And 2006 Nissan Pathfinder VQ40 En / This Trailer Could Just Be A Death Trap As Seen In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Dead Trap For People En Routing To Ojoo Ibadan by Tem12(f): 1:43pm On Apr 04, 2016
In abatakan old oyo road in ojoo, is now a death trap for the people En routing To Ojoo in ibadan. This bridge as been damage for quite long time, whereby government didnt attended to it, people in the area and the transport men has been to the radio station for help,but all in no avail. Presently now, the state of the bridge is bad and worst, the pedestrian and some angry guys closed the bridge to avoid accident using all sorts of things to closed it(tyres, concrete stones and many more.)
i notice some of the guys were interviewed by a nearby radio station..

Check the Pictures below..
http://temlizzy..com.ng/2016/04/photos-dead-trap-for-people-en-routing.html

1 Like

Re: Photos: Dead Trap For People En Routing To Ojoo Ibadan by KolaShangOne(m): 2:51pm On Apr 04, 2016
This road has been bad for so long. The damage has been spreading little by little. I am quite surprised as to why the state government has left it for years without attention considering it's a major road leading to a busy motor park and a higher institution.

(1) (Reply)

Some Issues With My Honda Accord 2004 Model (EOD) / What Could Make A Car Behave This Way? / Compressor Short Cycling Only At Idle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.