Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,653 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Face Of A Criminal Caught In A Bank Today - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Face Of A Criminal Caught In A Bank Today (917 Views)

My Ordeal With A Criminal Friend Yesterday. / 2 Female Professional Criminal Caught With Bundles Of Sophisticated Master Keys / Men Who Photocopied Naira Notes In Rivers State Arrested In A Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Face Of A Criminal Caught In A Bank Today by haykay95: 4:30pm On Apr 04, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked

I saw this big drama today when i went to the bank for a transaction. The guy in the picture below was caught while trying to steal money from an account that was not his own.

The crook made his way into the bank like a legit customer and presented a withdrawal slip of N100,000. The bank staff checking through the system noticed that he wasn't the real owner of the account and called his oga's attention.

The bank oga asked the man to come inside and held a brief chat with him only to realize that his stories were incoherent as he claimed to be a brother to the wife of the original owner of the account, and that his sister sent him to withdraw from the account for the children's school fees payment. While the interrogation was ongoing, a call was made to the real customer's phone only to realize the criminal had the line on him.

Upon searching him, it was discovered that he had 5 ATM cards with different names and several sim cards in his wallet. The bank quickly got him arrested.

i just dont know why these thieves wont learn their lessons, he will surely have a nice time in prison.

1 Like

Re: Face Of A Criminal Caught In A Bank Today by ourkobo: 4:36pm On Apr 04, 2016
I dey come
Re: Face Of A Criminal Caught In A Bank Today by godfrey01(m): 4:36pm On Apr 04, 2016
shocked
Re: Face Of A Criminal Caught In A Bank Today by kelechi50: 4:38pm On Apr 04, 2016
The guy is a chance agent, no pity at all is either he robbed the owners of that ATM card and check book

1 Like

Re: Face Of A Criminal Caught In A Bank Today by saxwizard(m): 4:38pm On Apr 04, 2016
poor photoshop skills
Re: Face Of A Criminal Caught In A Bank Today by ministeriallist: 6:02pm On Apr 04, 2016
How I wish I could be given a chance to strangle the bastard?
Well, if not that jungle justice is not good...the idiot deserves to be treated like an animal.
He would have made an innocent Bank Staff to lose her/his job and the acct owner would be calling the bank staff thieves

(1) (Reply)

Are Yahoo! Boys Really Intelligent? / Robbery Ongoing At Festac / Countries With Most Suicide Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.