Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,536 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Segun Arinze Prostrate On Behalf Of Ibinabo,Beg Deceased Family 2 Forgive(video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Segun Arinze Prostrate On Behalf Of Ibinabo,Beg Deceased Family 2 Forgive(video (1725 Views)

Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday / Segun Arinze Poses With Artificial Human Head On Movie Set (photo) / Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Segun Arinze Prostrate On Behalf Of Ibinabo,Beg Deceased Family 2 Forgive(video by sixtuschimere: 5:39pm On Apr 04, 2016
https://www.instagram.com/p/BDx2vBxBf4s/

Segun Arinze has spoken up for the first time since Ibinabo Fiberesima’s jail sentence was upheld by a High Court in Lagos, and the actor is pleading with the late Dr Suraj Giwa’s family to forgive.

In a new clip uploaded by HipTV, the actor begs on Fiberesima’s behalf. “I am making a solemn appeal here and I am saying, please, I could even go on my knees,” the actor says, prostrating, before speaking in Yoruba, pleading that the bereaved family forgive and let go.

This comes weeks after the sister to the late Dr. Giwa Suraj wrote an emotional note, accusing the actress of feeling no remorse at the time the tragic accident claimed the life of their brother.

But, social media users have described Arinze’s plea as ‘medicine after death’, the case has gone beyond the Giwa family and the actress.

Watch the video on the link above

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/segun-arinze-prostrates-pleads-over.html

Re: Segun Arinze Prostrate On Behalf Of Ibinabo,Beg Deceased Family 2 Forgive(video by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 04, 2016
eeeyah..... GOD is ur strength.... continue
Re: Segun Arinze Prostrate On Behalf Of Ibinabo,Beg Deceased Family 2 Forgive(video by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 04, 2016
Lmso
Re: Segun Arinze Prostrate On Behalf Of Ibinabo,Beg Deceased Family 2 Forgive(video by optional1(f): 8:34pm On Apr 04, 2016
What i talk?
Re: Segun Arinze Prostrate On Behalf Of Ibinabo,Beg Deceased Family 2 Forgive(video by NobleAngell(f): 8:38pm On Apr 04, 2016
Prostrating is not the issue. Its has gone beyond that. The question is,"is she even sorry?" People around her seem to be more remorseful than she herself. Makes me wonder if she deserves to be pardoned.

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze Prostrate On Behalf Of Ibinabo,Beg Deceased Family 2 Forgive(video by nairagossip: 8:39pm On Apr 04, 2016
ohh
Re: Segun Arinze Prostrate On Behalf Of Ibinabo,Beg Deceased Family 2 Forgive(video by goldbim(f): 8:40pm On Apr 04, 2016
Campaign after election..if they had done this repeatedly when it happened .im very sure I B wnt be in prison today because we Africans(esp SW)forgive easily once you can admit your fault and show remorse truthfully..may God touch their hearts.

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze Prostrate On Behalf Of Ibinabo,Beg Deceased Family 2 Forgive(video by Elnino4ladies: 12:58am On Apr 05, 2016
Who he help?...am smellin linda's pusssy..
Re: Segun Arinze Prostrate On Behalf Of Ibinabo,Beg Deceased Family 2 Forgive(video by ramdris(m): 4:56am On Apr 05, 2016
So they went to the deceased house with camera abi?... jokers
Re: Segun Arinze Prostrate On Behalf Of Ibinabo,Beg Deceased Family 2 Forgive(video by GetUmad: 5:38am On Apr 05, 2016
Where was he before now?

Meanwhile In other news, MTN would start sending this ; To know the nearest filling station in your area selling fuel at the official rate, text "locate" to 676. Terms and conditions apply.

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson's Father In-law / Top 10 Sexy Pictures We Will Miss More From Kim Kardashian / Why My Love Affair With Pasuma Alabi Nevre Worked Out-actress Ronke Odusanya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.