Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,100 members, 7,825,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday (102697 Views)

Beingrenny Njemanze Graduates From University: Anne And Segun Arinze's Daughter / Anne Njemanze New Looks (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Choiszman(m): 11:40am On May 11, 2017
Yesterday, Nollywood Actor, Segun Arinze’s Daughter turned 20 and the proud father took to his Instagram to wish his “now adult daughter” a happy birthday.

He wrote:

Wow! Time sure does fly! My Daughter Renny is 20!! I wish you great wisdom, good health, long life, deep knowledge and whatever you lay your hands on will prosper. You will be a role model to your peers. Ann God bless you for doing a great job! Happy Birthday Renny.

Okay, Fine.. That was it.. But then, later on.. Renny came to her Father’s Instagram Page and left the below comments:

What’s the meaning of this Sir? You didn’t tag me you don’t know my IG handle either. You’ve tagged other people and bloggers and you didn’t even have the courtesy to call me to wish me a happy birthday and you’re doing this online? What a pity. I would overly appreciate it if you stopped this. God bless.
One more thing sir, my mothers name is spelt “Anne” not Ann. stop being the rain on my parade and stop spreading lies. I have never insulted you. STOP THESE LIES

Is there a bad blood between Segun Arinze and His Daughter or wife?

Shared on www.palmchatnow.com

7 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by maxti: 11:41am On May 11, 2017
Haa!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Nobody: 11:43am On May 11, 2017
This is what happens when you give birth to irresponsible kids that should have been used for rituals...No matter what he had done you shouldn't talk rudely to him in public.

I hope you know karma doesn't give a fück who is right or wrong, it only gives you what you do to others...and people wonder how curses are born. I weep for the unlucky guy waiting to marry this rug rat

701 Likes 50 Shares

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Nobody: 11:46am On May 11, 2017
grin
After beating Anne Njemanze endlessly in front of this child as a toddler 16years ago..

Do you think this kid will ever forgive you or respect you.

WARNING

Never beat your wife in front of the kids, they will forever harbour a resentment.
If you must beat her, do it when the kids are asleep or when they've gone to school

But never, Never in front of them.

349 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Choiszman(m): 11:48am On May 11, 2017
Segun Arinze right now cheesy grin

186 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by mexxmoney: 11:49am On May 11, 2017
He and his wife are divorced and the wife has clearly brought up the child telling her so many bad things about her dad to turn her away from him...... That's what women can do

410 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by MrPeterson(m): 11:51am On May 11, 2017
Hmm. Na your mama blood you carry

133 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Nobody: 11:52am On May 11, 2017
Segun Arinze is a fool who thinks everyone is like him who is stuck up with social media.

Some of us cherish privacy... No unnecessary public show of affection.

You didn't call her or SMS her privately, rather you post a lavish greeting on IG and tag social media gossip handles.
When you are not in speaking terms with her mom, and you further disrespect her mom, by calling her by name.

Haba!

A father that is not wise is that one a father

434 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Choiszman(m): 11:54am On May 11, 2017
No wonder
NwamaziNwaAro:
grin
After beating Anne Njemanze endlessly in front of this child as a toddler 16years ago..

WARNING

Never beat your wife in front of the kids, they will forever harbour a resentment.
If you must beat her, do it when the kids are asleep or when they've gone to school

But never, Never in front of them.

10 Likes

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by adorablepepple(f): 11:57am On May 11, 2017
Ose!!! Social media and fake relationships.

Anne be like

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by CaroLyner(f): 12:05pm On May 11, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
grin

WARNING

[s]If you must beat her, do it when the kids are asleep or when they've gone to school[/s]

Never ever beat her.

412 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by veekid(m): 12:14pm On May 11, 2017
Omo ale jatijati, see how she disgraced her father openly.
Dem no born me well to do that to any of my relatives not to talk of my father, my dad? Ah dey craze?

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Akshow: 12:14pm On May 11, 2017
lipsrsealed

PapiSmith:
This is what happens when you give birth to irresponsible kids that should have been used for rituals...No matter what he had done you shouldn't talk rudely to him in public.

I hope you know karma doesn't give a fück who is right or wrong, it only gives you what you do to others...and people wonder how curses are born. I weep for the guy waiting to marry this rug rat
I beg to differ. U see, we are brought up with that false believe in Africa that our parents are always right. That's soooooo wrong. Parents Bleep up sometimes. On this, I'm with the girl. Why won't a father call his daughter on his birthday but runs to social media to post a birthday message. That's hypocrisy.

392 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Tazdroid(m): 12:15pm On May 11, 2017
The girl's brain must have been overheating.

She could dive into a bucket of bird poop and calm down

7 Likes

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Astrogeotech: 12:15pm On May 11, 2017
ok

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Goldenheart(m): 12:15pm On May 11, 2017
tongue

Segun Sege be like.....

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by SirMichael1: 12:16pm On May 11, 2017
Pained baby. Don't take every personal shït out on social media because this is what will happen

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by admax(m): 12:16pm On May 11, 2017
Irresponsible dad and spoilt daughter.

Those are the kind of daughters that will be raised when both parents are separated. Baby mama and daddy gang.

The girl must hate men based on what her mum must have told her about her dad. The boys that lives with their dads will treat ladies anyhow.

What a generation!

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Tazdroid(m): 12:16pm On May 11, 2017
Choiszman:
Segun Arinze right now cheesy grin

Segun Eye-rinze

Key word "eye" grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Arsenalholic1: 12:16pm On May 11, 2017
I've said it, many people are living fake lives on social media just to impress others.

It's obvious Segun has not been a good father/husband but wanted to score some cheap points online by coming across as a good father.

The girl no even call am "dad" she just kept dashing him "sir, sir" upandan.

Abeg allow me to laugh small because breeze don blow fowl yansh don open...

195 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by LatestAmebo: 12:16pm On May 11, 2017

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 11, 2017
he go donate sperm

6 Likes

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by femi4: 12:17pm On May 11, 2017
Choiszman:
Yesterday, Nollywood Actor, Segun Arinze’s Daughter turned 20 and the proud father took to his Instagram to wish his “now adult daughter” a happy birthday.

He wrote:

Wow! Time sure does fly! My Daughter Renny is 20!! I wish you great wisdom, good health, long life, deep knowledge and whatever you lay your hands on will prosper. You will be a role model to your peers. Ann God bless you for doing a great job! Happy Birthday Renny.

Okay, Fine.. That was it.. But then, later on.. Renny came to her Father’s Instagram Page and left the below comments:

What’s the meaning of this Sir? You didn’t tag me you don’t know my IG handle either. You’ve tagged other people and bloggers and you didn’t even have the courtesy to call me to wish me a happy birthday and you’re doing this online? What a pity. I would overly appreciate it if you stopped this. God bless.
One more thing sir, my mothers name is spelt “Anne” not Ann. stop being the rain on my parade and stop spreading lies. I have never insulted you. STOP THESE LIES

Is there a bad blood between Segun Arinze and His Daughter or wife?

Shared on www.palmchatnow.com

CC: Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Blogger olodo....Anne is Segun's ex wife. She resemble Anne Njemanze too much

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by ojun50(m): 12:17pm On May 11, 2017
Nd dis one na person daughter fa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by cr7lomo: 12:18pm On May 11, 2017
She resemble her mama die...human photocopy

7 Likes

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by qualityovenbake(m): 12:18pm On May 11, 2017
Savage!

8 Likes

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by nattyjay(m): 12:18pm On May 11, 2017
This one go wicked o
Something must be wrong in the family

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by GuyfawkesAB(m): 12:19pm On May 11, 2017
You just took the words out of my mind
mexxmoney:
He and his wife are divorced and the wife has clearly brought up the child telling her so many bad things about her dad to turn her away from him...... That's what women can do

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So / Mercy Johnson Biography, Family, Husband, Children As She Clocks 34 / Wizkid Politely Rejects Tiwa Savage’s Backside As She Goes “Konko Below” For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.