Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,270 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Popular Blogger Misspetite (Emeh Achanga) Welcomes Baby Girl PHOTOS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Blogger Misspetite (Emeh Achanga) Welcomes Baby Girl PHOTOS (775 Views)

Cardi B And Offset Welcome A Baby Girl (Photos) / Mompha And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) / Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife Are Separated, Have 2 Children, A Boy & A Girl (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Blogger Misspetite (Emeh Achanga) Welcomes Baby Girl PHOTOS by Benite: 6:20pm On Apr 04, 2016
Read what she posted on her site today
Dear MPN family, I am a MOTHER ..Yes! Emeh Achanga is a mother of a beautiful baby girl named
Jasmine,Oluwapelumi Atabong Obadele
I welcomed her yesterday April 3rd Quite unexpected .
I read your comments on other postsabout heari this on other blogs (Kemi Filani,Olorisupergal and many more amazing bloggers ).I am humbled by the fact they rejoice with me .
I however,wasn't hiding the news from you my darlings .In my usual style,I was going to write a diary,share with you how it happened (Yes,I haven't
forgotten how I said I didn't believe in love,marriage and all) That was just a year ago .Well,life throws you surprises and in learnt to never say never .. But now,I have decided to first share the pics of my baby,my impromptu pregnancy shoot out together by an
amazing friend at 8 months 2 weeks pregnant ..
I can't explain how overjoyed I am.. I now understand why they say motherhood is the greatest feeling in
the world For the first time ,I felt so beautiful and comfortable in my own skin .My baby was so good to me .How i carried on blogging non stop is still a
mystery .I'm blessed.. And no,I'm not a babymama. (Not like there is anything wrong with that)I have learnt not to judge anyone...
Please,I am currently in the hospital, fatigued and in pain .Yes,then price of motherhood ,but I have unimaginable passion for this blog and you all.
I promise to write a diary detailing my experience with you all soonest.. P.S
Hubby was the one helping out with blogging for the last few days. Thanks to him.
Xoxo
EMEH Achanga

http://www.misspetitenaijablog.com/2016/04/dear-mpn-fami-emeh-achangawelcomed-baby.html?m=1

Congrats Emeh

Re: Popular Blogger Misspetite (Emeh Achanga) Welcomes Baby Girl PHOTOS by Benite: 6:20pm On Apr 04, 2016
More
Ist pic Emeh and daughter jasmine
Last pic Emeh and hubby.

Re: Popular Blogger Misspetite (Emeh Achanga) Welcomes Baby Girl PHOTOS by Benite: 6:21pm On Apr 04, 2016
cc lalastica
mynd44
Mukina2
Do the needful fp
Re: Popular Blogger Misspetite (Emeh Achanga) Welcomes Baby Girl PHOTOS by Flexherbal(m): 6:42pm On Apr 04, 2016
Congratulations!
Re: Popular Blogger Misspetite (Emeh Achanga) Welcomes Baby Girl PHOTOS by cruzita(f): 6:54pm On Apr 04, 2016
she is beautiful.pregnancy fits her,welcome to the world ,our little angel
Re: Popular Blogger Misspetite (Emeh Achanga) Welcomes Baby Girl PHOTOS by optional1(f): 7:13pm On Apr 04, 2016
#Royalty, cute baby.
But I jst dey wonder Y dy name d pikin 'Jasmine'
Re: Popular Blogger Misspetite (Emeh Achanga) Welcomes Baby Girl PHOTOS by Afrok(m): 7:42pm On Apr 04, 2016
Congratulations to the family... this show of baby bumps though undecided
Re: Popular Blogger Misspetite (Emeh Achanga) Welcomes Baby Girl PHOTOS by nairagossip: 7:45pm On Apr 04, 2016
awww

(1) (Reply)

Bovi Defends Buhari - Says Nigerians Should Be Patient With Him - Must Read / Media Personality, Latasha Ngwube Fierce In Denim On Denim Combo / Dabota Lawson Dazzles For Interview On Ebonylife TV (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.