Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

***AUCTION***Copart And Iaai Auction Vehicles brought to you by Kakaki*** - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ***AUCTION***Copart And Iaai Auction Vehicles brought to you by Kakaki*** (281761 Views)

Kakaki Autos Seamlessly Order My Toyota Sienna And Adexfem Clear Kudos Guys / Get Awesome Car Deals From IAAI, COPART & Manheim / My Great Auction Experience With Kakaki 06 RX 330 Deliivered! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (517) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***AUCTION***Copart And Iaai Auction Vehicles brought to you by Kakaki*** by kakakibuy(m): 10:29am On Jan 11, 2018
Clean dash gauges carefully Use a soft damp cloth to lightly wipe dust from the clear plastic lenses on your dashboard. Too much pressure will scratch them. Too many scratches can make it difficult to read your gauges under certain lighting conditions.

We don't resell cars for profit. Pay exact costs only!!!
Re: ***AUCTION***Copart And Iaai Auction Vehicles brought to you by Kakaki*** by kakakibuy(m): 7:22pm On Jan 13, 2018
KakakiSec:
Keep your cool: Check the coolant-antifreeze level weekly that shows on the translucent coolant-antifreeze overflow tank. If low, fill to the maximum fill mark on the tank with a 50-50 solution of coolant-antifreeze and water. Some coolant manufacturers now sell premixed coolant and water for the motorist who wants a quick and easy way to top off.

We don't resell cars for profit. Pay exact costs only!!
Re: ***AUCTION***Copart And Iaai Auction Vehicles brought to you by Kakaki*** by mmb(m): 4:55am On Jan 17, 2018
what are the fees charge by copart for a car with buy now price of 525 USD?
Re: ***AUCTION***Copart And Iaai Auction Vehicles brought to you by Kakaki*** by kakakibuy(m): 10:18am On Jan 17, 2018
mmb:
what are the fees charge by copart for a car with buy now price of 525 USD?

approx $125. You can send me the lot number of the car on WhatsApp. Phone number in my signature below.
Re: ***AUCTION***Copart And Iaai Auction Vehicles brought to you by Kakaki*** by mmb(m): 2:38pm On Jan 17, 2018
kakakibuy:

approx $125. You can send me the lot number of the car on WhatsApp. Phone number in my signature below.
Lot# 21770258
Re: ***AUCTION***Copart And Iaai Auction Vehicles brought to you by Kakaki*** by kakakibuy(m): 3:04pm On Jan 17, 2018
mmb:
Lot# 21770258

It's on sale today. We have to move fast. PM email or WhatsApp to receive my account details.
Re: ***AUCTION***Copart And Iaai Auction Vehicles brought to you by Kakaki*** by shurlermoz(m): 3:58pm On Jan 17, 2018
Re: ***AUCTION***Copart And Iaai Auction Vehicles brought to you by Kakaki*** by kakakibuy(m): 4:58pm On Jan 17, 2018
shurlermoz:
https://philadelphia.craigslist.org/cto/d/2007-jeep-grand-cherokee-srt8/6462630315.html]

Hello, is this a good deal and can you help me land it?

Limit Craiglist searches to North Carolina. Or we pick something similar on Copart.

https://www.copart.com/lot/21952478
Re: ***AUCTION***Copart And Iaai Auction Vehicles brought to you by Kakaki*** by kakakibuy(m): 11:33am On Jan 19, 2018
Check power-steering fluid Check the power-steering fluid once a month with the car warmed up. If the level is low, have the hoses and pump inspected for leaks. In addition to making your car difficult to steer, low power-steering fluid will damage the power-steering pump. Be sure to use the powersteering fluid recommended for you car

Re: ***AUCTION***Copart And Iaai Auction Vehicles brought to you by Kakaki*** by kakakibuy(m): 4:49pm On Jan 19, 2018
Keep the front end aligned. If you notice your car shaking while driving at high speeds (not while braking - shuddering while braking indicates warped rotors), or if your tread is wearing unevenly, then you may need an alignment. This is also key to extending the life of your tires and will keep the tread even for increased safety.

Re: ***AUCTION***Copart And Iaai Auction Vehicles brought to you by Kakaki*** by mmb(m): 7:34pm On Jan 20, 2018
kakakibuy,

what is the total cost of buying this ford from copart including shipping?

Lot# 49717167
Re: ***AUCTION***Copart And Iaai Auction Vehicles brought to you by Kakaki*** by kakakibuy(m): 9:20pm On Jan 20, 2018
mmb:
kakakibuy,

what is the total cost of buying this ford from copart including shipping?

Lot# 49717167

950k will get it to Lagos port of entry
Re: ***AUCTION***Copart And Iaai Auction Vehicles brought to you by Kakaki*** by mmb(m): 10:38pm On Jan 20, 2018
kakakibuy:

950k will get it to Lagos port of entry
pls analyse the cost for me. as in shipping and other charges
Re: ***AUCTION***Copart And Iaai Auction Vehicles brought to you by Kakaki*** by kakakibuy(m): 11:49am On Jan 21, 2018
mmb:
pls analyse the cost for me. as in shipping and other charges
A computing error on my part.
$1,600 - Buy it now
$460 - Auction fees est
$500 - Trucking
$850 - Shipping
$850 - Commission
$4,260 @ 364 is #1.55M Naira
Re: ***AUCTION***Copart And Iaai Auction Vehicles brought to you by Kakaki*** by kakakibuy(m): 8:38am On Jan 22, 2018
KakakiSec:
Avoid Fuel-additives Only injector cleaner additives are of value, don't bother with octane boosters just buy premium fuel.

Re: ***AUCTION***Copart And Iaai Auction Vehicles brought to you by Kakaki*** by meetmal03(f): 11:11pm On Jan 22, 2018
meetmal03:

SCAM ALERT
So adedeji charles adeyemo AKA KAKAIBUY IS A SCAMMER!!!

He sent my client bad paypal fund of $1600 in November 2016 after which the account was blocked by paypal for 180 days.

We kept asking paypal the particular fund that had issues and they never really pinpointed it to us which was why I kept calm and waited for the 180 days as I did not want to accuse him falsely.

At the end of the 180 days hold, the money was refunded back to him and he never even contacted me at all.

I was finally able to trace him down through my bank payments meanwhile my client had already taken the case to EfCC and made a case under fraud and obtaining by trick.

After I told him about this issue, he has refused to pay back the money coming with an excuse every time.

EFCC actually even gave him options to come with his lawyer and he couldnt
They then gave him an option to refund it but he also refused

He claims that since he is not in Nigeria, He is untouchable.

He is currently wanted by EFCC and his face, passport details and other contact will soon be published everywhere showing he is wanted.

Avoid dealing with him for your own good
His details are: +436602306454
also +36705369050
+36705336485 and many more
kakakibuy@hotmail.com

still on the case.
deal with him at your own peril

1 Like

Re: ***AUCTION***Copart And Iaai Auction Vehicles brought to you by Kakaki*** by sholajigga(m): 12:50am On Jan 23, 2018
kakakibuy:

Re: ***AUCTION***Copart And Iaai Auction Vehicles brought to you by Kakaki*** by sholajigga(m): 4:44am On Jan 23, 2018
kakakibuy:

It's on sale today. We have to move fast. PM email or WhatsApp to receive my account details.

Why the rush? You’re so eager to give him your account details so you can job him abi?
Re: ***AUCTION***Copart And Iaai Auction Vehicles brought to you by Kakaki*** by Flye: 5:09am On Jan 23, 2018
meetmal03:
meetmal03:

SCAM ALERT

He sent my client bad paypal fund of $1600 in November 2016 after which the account was blocked by paypal for 180 days.

We kept asking paypal the particular fund that had issues and they never really pinpointed it to us which was why I kept calm and waited for the 180 days as I did not want to accuse him falsely.

At the end of the 180 days hold, the money was refunded back to him and he never even contacted me at all.

I was finally able to trace him down through my bank payments meanwhile my client had already taken the case to EfCC and made a case under fraud and obtaining by trick.

After I told him about this issue, he has refused to pay back the money coming with an excuse every time.

He is currently wanted by EFCC and his face, passport details and other contact will soon be published everywhere showing he is wanted.

also +36705369050
kakakibuy@hotmail.com

still on the case.
thanks for this info, however I wish u can backup your claim with evidence to be sure don't have ulterior motive.
Re: ***AUCTION***Copart And Iaai Auction Vehicles brought to you by Kakaki*** by aieromon(m): 5:57am On Jan 23, 2018
meetmal03:
meetmal03:

SCAM ALERT

also +36705369050
kakakibuy@hotmail.com

still on the case.

It's better you create a separate thread and post screenshots to back up your claim if you have any.

1 Like

Re: ***AUCTION***Copart And Iaai Auction Vehicles brought to you by Kakaki*** by kakakibuy(m): 12:16pm On Jan 23, 2018
Flye:
thanks for this info, however I wish u can backup your claim with evidence to be sure don't have ulterior motive.

https://www.nairaland.com/4306556/kakakis-rule-law-vs-ngozi

Re: ***AUCTION***Copart And Iaai Auction Vehicles brought to you by Kakaki*** by Flye: 3:31am On Jan 25, 2018
meetmal03:
meetmal03:

SCAM ALERT

also +36705369050
kakakibuy@hotmail.com

still on the case.
. Ngozi we are still waiting for your evidence to show this man is fraud.
Re: ***AUCTION***Copart And Iaai Auction Vehicles brought to you by Kakaki*** by noblemind(m): 3:43am On Jan 25, 2018
kakakibuy:

Limit Craiglist searches to North Carolina. Or we pick something similar on Copart.

https://www.copart.com/lot/21952478
Are u in North Carolina? I am here in Fayetteville wanna talk?
Re: ***AUCTION***Copart And Iaai Auction Vehicles brought to you by Kakaki*** by kakakibuy(m): 10:45am On Jan 25, 2018
Blast mats with the hose When washing your car, drag out the rubber or carpet floor mats and blast them with the hose.This will dislodge dirt particles that, if allowed to build up, will grind holes in your mats. Let the mats dry thoroughly in the sun before reinstalling them.

We don't resell cars for profit. Pay exact costs only
Re: ***AUCTION***Copart And Iaai Auction Vehicles brought to you by Kakaki*** by kakakibuy(m): 3:45pm On Jan 25, 2018
Lube your lug nuts Lug nuts, if not lubricated occasionally, can seize or “freeze” to the studs due to corrosion. Repairing them can be expensive. Having to call a tow truck for a flat you can’t remove is even more expensive.The next time you change or rotate your tires, pick up some anti-seize lubricant at your local auto supply store. Clean the stud threads with a wire brush and wipe them with the lubricant. It’s formulated to prevent the lug nuts (spark plugs, too) from seizing and won’t allow them to loosen as you drive, the way other lubricants might. If a lug nut does freeze to a stud, try spraying the nut and stud with WD-40 or Liquid Wrench. Allow it to penetrate for 10 or 20 minutes. Use a heat gun to apply heat.Then use a ratchet wrench to remove the lug.

Re: ***AUCTION***Copart And Iaai Auction Vehicles brought to you by Kakaki*** by meetmal03(f): 8:55pm On Jan 26, 2018
Flye:

He is a wanted person and currently he cannot use his Nigerian bank especially GTB because it is blocked by EFCC.

BAnk has asked him to come, EFCC too and he is running.

All proof of chat with him are here

beware that if you give this man your money, you may receive nothing as he is already running from the law
Re: ***AUCTION***Copart And Iaai Auction Vehicles brought to you by Kakaki*** by meetmal03(f): 9:00pm On Jan 26, 2018
You mobilize what lawyers?

Who did you mobilize?

someone called and I told them the office to go to and they said you cant afford to give them the money to travel and that was it.

I invite you to come into Nigeria or even visit your bank and see if you will not be apprehended on site.

A warrant has already been issued for you
Re: ***AUCTION***Copart And Iaai Auction Vehicles brought to you by Kakaki*** by meetmal03(f): 9:22pm On Jan 26, 2018
Flye:

More coming

Re: ***AUCTION***Copart And Iaai Auction Vehicles brought to you by Kakaki*** by meetmal03(f): 9:24pm On Jan 26, 2018
Some more

1 Like

Re: ***AUCTION***Copart And Iaai Auction Vehicles brought to you by Kakaki*** by meetmal03(f): 10:07pm On Jan 26, 2018
Deal with KAkaibuy aka Adedeji Charles Adeyemo at your own peril

First of all, while you were selling the funds, you claimed that it was coming from your personal paypal account.

I asked you countless times and you said yes it was your paypal account as I could not have bought that amount from a third party account due to scam issues.

When it was reversed and you were contacted, you just acted nonchallant and even at a point boasted that EFCC cannot be able to do anything to you as you are abroad.

You tried to contact them as you said but as usual, the website is the website and they gave whatever response to you.

I tried to help you get to the root by telling you the department handling your case at EFCC Headoffice in Abuja so you can go straight there and thrash this thing out and clear your name.

You stated that you have not been in the country for a while and cannot come.

You were given an option to get a lawyer to represent you and report to EFCC Headoffice in Abuja, you refused to do that saying that you knew no lawyers in Nigeria as you had not visited in a long time. You even said you wanted to use my lawyers and I refused that.

When you eventually had someone through whatever means, they called and said that they were in LAgos and you need to mobilise them to come to Abuja which you didnt.

You even had your GTB account blocked by the EFCC as payment was made to you through that account and you called and was told the same thing.

How long do you think you can run from the law?

The more you delay, the more your integrity is in question and the more deadly for you

You keep saying that there is no case against you, but I challenge you to assign one lawyer and one of your committed customers to go to EFCC headoffice in Abuja and find out. I could even volunteer to meet them there and take them to the right department.

Re: ***AUCTION***Copart And Iaai Auction Vehicles brought to you by Kakaki*** by meetmal03(f): 9:49am On Jan 27, 2018
more attached screenshots to back things up

Re: ***AUCTION***Copart And Iaai Auction Vehicles brought to you by Kakaki*** by meetmal03(f): 9:53am On Jan 27, 2018
more shots to back up claims

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (517) (Reply)

Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) / COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE / Nigeria's most wanted Cars! Only affordable prices!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.