Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Linda Ikeji - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji (5486 Views)

Duncan Mighty's Source Of Wealth: "I Own A Construction Company Apart From Music / Chika Ike Inspects Her Real Estate Business (Photos) / Chika Ike Shows Off Her Real Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji by darealsola(m): 1:56am On Apr 05, 2016
op, this z 4 u
Re: Linda Ikeji by lottomkyes10(m): 4:53am On Apr 05, 2016
hahahaha cheap joke nothing man ear no go hear.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji by titosantana(m): 7:06am On Apr 05, 2016
Hold Wizkid responsible for this infantile dumb lie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji by Princehojay(m): 7:23am On Apr 05, 2016
Eeyah, see Nija people's ooooo, they have come with their fake news again.............. this news is nothing but bullshit............... no wonder the thread doesn't have source.............. END TIME NEWS........ grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji by CaptainDandy(m): 7:48am On Apr 05, 2016
I fit believe every thing oo no be this one...so she worth that much and she's not one of the youngest billionaire homd on maybe she's not really young, at least she should be in top 10 among the oldiest single ladies billionaire hahahahahahahahahahahahahahat

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji by CltrAltDelicious(m): 7:56am On Apr 05, 2016
Anoda lienus shocked

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji by CaptainRahl(m): 12:03pm On Apr 05, 2016
dobosky:

She is reportedly worth 3.2billion Naira all revenue generated from blogging, but that was just a cover up. According to an insider who was once a close friend to her, Linda has been having an affair with one Arab multi- millionaire for the past 7 years who gave her all the millions she has been spending and deceiving the whole world she is self made.
The Arab millionaire makes Linda take an oath in 2008 that she will never marry anybody in her life and that he will make her famous with riches and other fortunes. The man according to the source demand to be making love on to her on her An***s yes, you heard right Her Ass and she gladly agreed to it. I tried to discourage her not to accept, but she was so desperate for success and she accepted. The rest they say is history.
To reward Linda for her faithfulness, he bought that now infamous house for her on Banana Island. He spoil her with money, cars, first class trips just to name a few. The source said her advice to Linda change her way, she needs to understand anal sex which she involved in just for money and fame will only add to her problem in near future.
@op, I hear say ds same arab millionaire also damaged ur a*s hole and dumped u and dt u r always on pampas 247 right now because ur a*s hole is presently on auto leaking with sh*t. Is dt true?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji by Pamelayoung: 12:05pm On Apr 05, 2016
Na that her insider friend situation worst pass. Money she no get, billionaire arab man friend she go get. Her own don finish mtcheeeeew

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji by cruzita(f): 12:27pm On Apr 05, 2016
fabiaknow:
you are a bi*ch! I can see you are an ardent follower of linda. A gossip blogger motivates you. Dont you know wizkid's got family too, d rich also cry. Think hoe
I think most of u nairalanders need to change .every little thing u start hauling insults as if u know the person.your life bro,

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji by oshiiteoku: 12:37pm On Apr 05, 2016
So immature and petty from wizkid and his useless group of liars.i didnt know he is so useless,God forbid

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji by Koleman(m): 1:15pm On Apr 05, 2016
Hahaha funny op. So u expect us to believe this super story. But one thing i know for sure blogging alone cannot give such amount. Abi she be mark zukenberg?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji by gentleheart1(f): 6:07pm On Apr 05, 2016
@op no evidence and you want us to believe this thrash is your name Lie Mohammed?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Expensive Things Zlatan Ibile Owns (pictures) / Nicki Minaj Welcomes First Child With Husband Kenneth Petty - TMZ (Photos) / Photo: Caption This Stare Between Faleke And Late Ocholi's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.