Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Chika Ike Inspects Her Real Estate Business (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike Inspects Her Real Estate Business (Photos) (43275 Views)

Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call / Davido Is Now Into Motorsport Business (Photos) / Fan Sends Ifu Ennada N1 Million To Support Her Business (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chika Ike Inspects Her Real Estate Business (Photos) by broseme: 9:19am On Feb 10, 2017
https://www.instagram.com/p/BQS8ZEFFHx6/

Actress, Chika Ike has widened her tentacles to real estate. She is no longer just a filmmaker, but has assumed a new responsibility as a building developer. According to insider sources, Chika started this new line of business this year, after due consultations and planning in 2016. Congrats to her!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/chika-ike-pictured-at-scene-of-herreal.html

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Inspects Her Real Estate Business (Photos) by broseme: 9:19am On Feb 10, 2017

Re: Chika Ike Inspects Her Real Estate Business (Photos) by INTROVERT(f): 9:19am On Feb 10, 2017
grin
Re: Chika Ike Inspects Her Real Estate Business (Photos) by tchimatic(m): 9:22am On Feb 10, 2017
OK..
Re: Chika Ike Inspects Her Real Estate Business (Photos) by tellwisdom: 9:24am On Feb 10, 2017
Ok, she snapped herself walking in an uncompleted building. Sorry what does that mean? sad

26 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Inspects Her Real Estate Business (Photos) by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 10, 2017
undecided
Re: Chika Ike Inspects Her Real Estate Business (Photos) by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 10, 2017
Re: Chika Ike Inspects Her Real Estate Business (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 10, 2017
Nigerians and reactions be like

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Inspects Her Real Estate Business (Photos) by deadZONE: 9:36am On Feb 10, 2017
Maybe I didn't go to school..
Buh am nor seeing any real
Estate here.. Just one uncompleted
Building and her crossing a small puddle of water with plank.. That's how the would say
She is crossing red sea too.

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike Inspects Her Real Estate Business (Photos) by angelTI(f): 10:40am On Feb 10, 2017
Go girl!

Female artists be venturing into different businesses while their male counterparts... Abeg, where are the females getting funds from? Abi is it not the same acting again undecided undecided

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike Inspects Her Real Estate Business (Photos) by Pheals(f): 11:04am On Feb 10, 2017
so she was there with a photographer? like snap me as am moving hmmm

God bless her labour

7 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Inspects Her Real Estate Business (Photos) by herzern(m): 11:53am On Feb 10, 2017
A particular comment qot me...

"I DONT SHOW MY ACHIEVEMENTS ON SOCIAL MEDIA..BUT IF I SEE YOU BEGGING ON STREET,I'LL HELP YOU"

hahahaha

3 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Inspects Her Real Estate Business (Photos) by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 10, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Chika Ike Inspects Her Real Estate Business (Photos) by ednut1(m): 11:53am On Feb 10, 2017
keep advertising ur self for kidnappers o. one F&&k will not be given

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Inspects Her Real Estate Business (Photos) by emmabest2000(m): 11:54am On Feb 10, 2017
tellwisdom:
Ok, she snapped herself walking in an uncompleted building. Sorry what does that mean? sad

E pian u so deep why ?

Ada Oma jisie ike biko ...

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chika Ike Inspects Her Real Estate Business (Photos) by Abdhul(m): 11:54am On Feb 10, 2017
The type of news hitting fp is disturbing
Re: Chika Ike Inspects Her Real Estate Business (Photos) by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 10, 2017
Abeg, shey na the same Hollywood wey she dey act other actresses dey act?

Her own acting seems to be paying so well.

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Inspects Her Real Estate Business (Photos) by ednut1(m): 11:54am On Feb 10, 2017
angelTI:
Go girl!

Female artists be venturing into different businesses while their male counterparts... Abeg, where are the females getting funds from? Abi is it not the same acting again undecided undecided

majority runs offcourse, the males making it are into drugs,yahoo or runs too grin

4 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Inspects Her Real Estate Business (Photos) by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 10, 2017
Pussy business is big business

10 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Inspects Her Real Estate Business (Photos) by 12345baba(m): 11:55am On Feb 10, 2017
Only this pictures. She never ready
Re: Chika Ike Inspects Her Real Estate Business (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 11:55am On Feb 10, 2017
Good !
Re: Chika Ike Inspects Her Real Estate Business (Photos) by Ekakamba: 11:55am On Feb 10, 2017
grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike Inspects Her Real Estate Business (Photos) by freeborn76(m): 11:56am On Feb 10, 2017
"...She considereth a field, and buys it"...well done
Re: Chika Ike Inspects Her Real Estate Business (Photos) by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 10, 2017
How much is thir pay per movie
Re: Chika Ike Inspects Her Real Estate Business (Photos) by Orikinla1: 11:57am On Feb 10, 2017
tellwisdom:

Nominated for... grin

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Inspects Her Real Estate Business (Photos) by sabi99(m): 11:57am On Feb 10, 2017
What have I to say other than "thumbs up" and jisie ike odogwu nwanyi.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Inspects Her Real Estate Business (Photos) by Chenfu1960: 11:57am On Feb 10, 2017
sad

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Inspects Her Real Estate Business (Photos) by maskid(m): 11:58am On Feb 10, 2017
she said "real estate development hat" noiw they have changed it to HER REAL ESTATE BUSINESS. like say na she get the company. maybe she be apprentice or she just dey serve as an agent ooo. MUMU BLOGGERS.

btw , why she snap herself??

smh low self esteem
Re: Chika Ike Inspects Her Real Estate Business (Photos) by amokeme(f): 11:58am On Feb 10, 2017
Lovely...
I love it when women invest in reasonable things.. better than depending on others

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Inspects Her Real Estate Business (Photos) by Ezedon(m): 11:58am On Feb 10, 2017
Please how can i get her contact
Re: Chika Ike Inspects Her Real Estate Business (Photos) by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 10, 2017
Useless post...

Re: Chika Ike Inspects Her Real Estate Business (Photos) by Orikinla1: 11:59am On Feb 10, 2017
deadZONE:
Maybe I didn't go to school..
Buh am nor seeing any real
Estate here.. Just one uncompleted
Building and her crossing a small puddle of water with plank.. That's how the would say
She is crossing red sea too.
cheesy
Nairaland don suffer for the hands of Nigerian celebrities.
Anything goes for them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid's Baby Mama Shola Ogudu Is One Hot Mama..see Photos / Korede Bello Performing On Stage (Lovely Photo) / Meraiah Ekeinde Wows In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.