Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Infinix Hot 3 Launched In Nigeria But I Think We Are Being Cheated - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot 3 Launched In Nigeria But I Think We Are Being Cheated (34344 Views)

How To Avoid Being Cheated Or Scammed On JIJI Or OLX / Which Should I Choose Between Infinix Hot 3 Or Tecno L8. / 12 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Cheated By A Network Provider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Hot 3 Launched In Nigeria But I Think We Are Being Cheated by Arckeen: 1:28pm On Apr 05, 2016
Nothing I wan use all dis yeye phone do jawe, Abeg where my iPhone charger grin
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Launched In Nigeria But I Think We Are Being Cheated by peterjero(m): 1:44pm On Apr 05, 2016
KuliMart:

Sure, we will stock it.
Just blast my moniker and send a bc when you stock it, I really need it, with all your gift that comes with it and I'm serious.
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Launched In Nigeria But I Think We Are Being Cheated by Carter4luv(m): 1:52pm On Apr 05, 2016
acenazt:
Una still Dey buy crap like this? Abeg enta meizu and xiaomi see wonders
is it cheaper in xiaomi?
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Launched In Nigeria But I Think We Are Being Cheated by Anijay1212(m): 1:57pm On Apr 05, 2016
Dsrooftiles:
grin grin grin
Na person wey buy infinix hot dem go cheat now.. with my nokia symbian fone... cost just 6k tokunbo oooo
dem fada nobody fit cheat me ooo
#teamsymbian fone...
everlasting battery... grin grin
Funny dude
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Launched In Nigeria But I Think We Are Being Cheated by KuliMart: 2:14pm On Apr 05, 2016
peterjero:

Just blast my moniker and send a bc when you stock it, I really need it, with all your gift that comes with it and I'm serious.

Follow us on NL.
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Launched In Nigeria But I Think We Are Being Cheated by Krayzeejhay(m): 2:15pm On Apr 05, 2016
Some1 somewhere has added commission grin...Buhari and his army of DSS are coming 4 u
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Launched In Nigeria But I Think We Are Being Cheated by Smallbaby(f): 2:48pm On Apr 05, 2016
different country has different situation.. you can't make everything the same price all around the world.
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Launched In Nigeria But I Think We Are Being Cheated by Prescott001(m): 3:08pm On Apr 05, 2016
Infinix Hot Note pro is 4000Mah..claimed infinix...
Before I used infinix, I used a phone of 3450 may... And I mist confess the hot Note pro is not 4000mah...
If I was asked to say the truth it's around 3600-3700... But that lie of infinix is beginning to annoy Me..ever since I used gionee m5 mini of 4000mah...the difference BTW that and my hot note pro was just too clear.

Can infinix pls stop lieing to their consumers
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Launched In Nigeria But I Think We Are Being Cheated by CallmeKola(m): 3:43pm On Apr 05, 2016
augster:
Yeah.. They‘re gonna release it tmao

True that. Just confirmed. It's an okay phone especially for the price. Although, I'm not too psyched about the resolution and chipset. All in all, it's making a whole lot of sense.
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Launched In Nigeria But I Think We Are Being Cheated by Jennifer89(f): 3:52pm On Apr 05, 2016
augster:
from hot 2 to hot 3 is not worth it at all... Just for the bigger screen. And the display would be poor compared that of hot 2 cos they both have the same resolution

it seems you know so much about phones. do u know the price of infinix hot?
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Launched In Nigeria But I Think We Are Being Cheated by augster(m): 4:18pm On Apr 05, 2016
Jennifer89:

it seems you know so much about phones. do u know the price of infinix hot?
i dont think you‘ll find hot in the market... Unless you‘re buying second hand
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Launched In Nigeria But I Think We Are Being Cheated by Wizy001(m): 4:28pm On Apr 05, 2016
Thebrightest:
If you have INFINIX HOT NOTE PRO(32GB+2GB)
No other Infinix phone is worth changing it for.
Though hot note pro has gradually vanished in the market
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Launched In Nigeria But I Think We Are Being Cheated by Ali929(m): 4:30pm On Apr 05, 2016
TechsNG:
Infinix, yesterday the 4th of April, 2016, Launched the infinix Hot 3 x554 android phone to the Nigerian market. The phone which is seen as an upgrade to the first android one smartphone in Africa - infinix hot 2, was launched in Indonesia and Kenya last month.

You may have known of the specs of the phone so i wouldn't want to bore you with that. Instead, i am looking at the price.

The infinix hot 3 was launched with a price tag of N26,500 in Nigeria. While the price tag seem very affordable, something isn't just right. Elly, few days back, gave us a hint via comment stating that the hot 3 has been launched in Kenya with a price tag of $75 (75USD).

I also did some little research and stumbled on a kenya website currently selling the hot 3 x554 smartphone for KSH 7,899. Since i don't know the current exchange rate, i decided to consult Google and Google said Kenyan Shilling 7,899 equals to N15,507.79 in Nigerian Naira.

Okay, i do understand that the exchange rate provided by Google may not be accurate and dollar rate affects the price but then, let's do some very simple mathematics going by what Elly said.

As at yesterday the 4th of April, 2016, i made a purchase online and my bank charged me N305 to a dollar (that rate hasn't changed in weeks if not months now). Some banks in Nigeria charge even less. Now, N305 x 75 = N22,875. If we want to go further by using the black market dollar exchange rate, N320 x 75 = N24,000. The difference may be very little but i don't think it's fair. So my question is, why the difference in price? Are we being cheated?

Source: http://www.techsng.com/2016/04/infinix-hot-3-x554-launched-nigeria-no-price-isnt-right.html

True talk. Checked Jumia Ghana, the Infinix Hot 3 1gb ram is GH₵ 333
https://www.jumia.com.gh/infinix-x554-hot-3-16-gb-hdd-grey-36790.html

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 3 Launched In Nigeria But I Think We Are Being Cheated by jarrot(m): 4:34pm On Apr 05, 2016
Nonybb:
go for Gionee M5. It battery capacity is 6040mAh. Infinite Hot products are mainly 2500mAh battery capacity. Try this and thank me later

Thanks bro
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Launched In Nigeria But I Think We Are Being Cheated by Thebrightest(m): 4:34pm On Apr 05, 2016
Wizy001:

Though hot note pro has gradually vanished in the market
Tried really hard to get it for a friend, NO WAY.
Only costly fairly used available.
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Launched In Nigeria But I Think We Are Being Cheated by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 05, 2016
[quote author=TechsNG post=44414067]Infinix, yesterday the 4th of April, 2016, Launched the infinix Hot 3 x554 android phone to the Nigerian market. The phone which is seen as an upgrade to the first android one smartphone in Africa - infinix hot 2, was launched in Indonesia and Kenya last month.

You may have known of the specs of the phone so i wouldn't want to bore you with that. Instead, i am looking at the price.

The infinix hot 3 was launched with a price tag of N26,500 in Nigeria. While the price tag seem very affordable, something isn't just right. Elly, few days back, gave us a hint via comment stating that the hot 3 has been launched in Kenya with a price tag of $75 (75USD).

I also did some little research and stumbled on a kenya website currently selling the hot 3 x554 smartphone for KSH 7,899. Since i don't know the current exchange rate, i decided to consult Google and Google said Kenyan Shilling 7,899 equals to N15,507.79 in Nigerian Naira.

Okay, i do understand that the exchange rate provided by Google may not be accurate and dollar rate affects the price but then, let's do some very simple mathematics going by what Elly said.

As at yesterday the 4th of April, 2016, i made a purchase online and my bank charged me N305 to a dollar (that rate hasn't changed in weeks if not months now). Some banks in Nigeria charge even less. Now, N305 x 75 = N22,875. If we want to go further by using the black market dollar exchange rate, N320 x 75 = N24,000. The difference may be very little but i don't think it's fair. So my question is, why the difference in price? Are we being cheated?

Source: http://www.techsng.com/2016/04/infinix-hot-3-x554-launched-nigeria-no-price-isnt-right.html[/quote I sent you a PM pls kindly reply me. Got lots of questions to ask you.
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Launched In Nigeria But I Think We Are Being Cheated by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 05, 2016
[quote author=TechsNG post=44414067]Infinix, yesterday the 4th of April, 2016, Launched the infinix Hot 3 x554 android phone to the Nigerian market. The phone which is seen as an upgrade to the first android one smartphone in Africa - infinix hot 2, was launched in Indonesia and Kenya last month.

Source: http://www.techsng.com/2016/04/infinix-hot-3-x554-launched-nigeria-no-price-isnt-right.html[/quote I sent you a PM pls kindly reply me. I need help from you.
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Launched In Nigeria But I Think We Are Being Cheated by samjadinero(m): 5:31pm On Apr 05, 2016
augster:
Agreed, them dey cheat us... That‘s why i can‘t buy an infinix hot 3... Would rather save up some more cash and buy xiaomi “redmi 3 pro“
Just did a check on the Xiomi redmi note 3. It's a decent device. How much could it be in naira?
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Launched In Nigeria But I Think We Are Being Cheated by akagson: 5:37pm On Apr 05, 2016
Nonybb:
go for Gionee M5. It battery capacity is 6040mAh. Infinite Hot products are mainly 2500mAh battery capacity. Try this and thank me later
He said price range of 20-27k. Does Gionee M5 fall in that range?
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Launched In Nigeria But I Think We Are Being Cheated by kingjibe(m): 5:38pm On Apr 05, 2016
You sure bout the price sir? seeing 67k on jum & kon
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Launched In Nigeria But I Think We Are Being Cheated by Wizy001(m): 5:43pm On Apr 05, 2016
Thebrightest:
Tried really hard to get it for a friend, NO WAY.
Only costly fairly used available.
Exactly bro
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Launched In Nigeria But I Think We Are Being Cheated by Billyzone4: 6:11pm On Apr 05, 2016
Bladeripper:
I'll rather waste my bucks on Mallam ßello's special suya and tsire than to buy any infinix products. . . Mtsww.. Hot nii hot kor? Meanwhile, waiting patiently for my adorable BLU VIVO XL.. I can't wait to lay my hands on that bae! ! !

HOW MUCH AND WHERE?
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Launched In Nigeria But I Think We Are Being Cheated by CertifiedSamuel: 11:00pm On Apr 05, 2016
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Launched In Nigeria But I Think We Are Being Cheated by TechsNG: 11:07pm On Apr 05, 2016
[quote author=pricelessngel post=44432634][/quote]

Am not sure I received your message. Kindly resend to techsngblog[at]gmail[dot]com
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Launched In Nigeria But I Think We Are Being Cheated by Jennifer89(f): 6:49am On Apr 06, 2016
augster:
i dont think you‘ll find hot in the market... Unless you‘re buying second hand

ok. please i want to buy an infinix phone i would like you to recommend a good one for me and also the price. thanks.
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Launched In Nigeria But I Think We Are Being Cheated by augster(m): 7:28am On Apr 06, 2016
Jennifer89:

ok. please i want to buy an infinix phone i would like you to recommend a good one for me and also the price. thanks.
state your budget ma'am
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Launched In Nigeria But I Think We Are Being Cheated by Jennifer89(f): 8:34am On Apr 06, 2016
augster:
state your budget ma'am

Re: Infinix Hot 3 Launched In Nigeria But I Think We Are Being Cheated by Jennifer89(f): 8:38am On Apr 06, 2016
augster:
state your budget ma'am

Re: Infinix Hot 3 Launched In Nigeria But I Think We Are Being Cheated by augster(m): 8:59am On Apr 06, 2016
Jennifer89:

add #1,200 and get Infinix Hot 2 1gb ram.. Or You can go for miTribe A500, #19990
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Launched In Nigeria But I Think We Are Being Cheated by Jennifer89(f): 9:23am On Apr 06, 2016
augster:
add #1,200 and get Infinix Hot 2 1gb ram.. Or You can go for miTribe A500, #19990

ok. thanks.
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Launched In Nigeria But I Think We Are Being Cheated by acenazt: 12:01am On Apr 07, 2016
nigerianvenom:

I wish to port from my marathon m5 to any of those uve mentioned, so which do u think is better among the 2 uve listed
xiaomi
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Launched In Nigeria But I Think We Are Being Cheated by nigerianvenom(m): 7:35am On Apr 07, 2016
acenazt:
xiaomi

OK. Which version

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Application Is Used For Getting Nokia Master Code Automatically / How To Stop Pictures Posted On Your Whatsapp Group Chat From Saving In Y Gallery / Does Charging A Phone With A Laptop Spoil The Phone's Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.