Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

NIS Recruitment: FG Gives Automatic Employment To 105 Candidates - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NIS Recruitment: FG Gives Automatic Employment To 105 Candidates (19602 Views)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / 16 First Class Graduates Get Automatic Employment In Taraba / N-power: Fayose promises N1m reward, automatic employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIS Recruitment: FG Gives Automatic Employment To 105 Candidates by 4C2215131: 9:12am On Apr 05, 2016
For once, a new regime made good on the promisese of an ousted one.

1 Like

Re: NIS Recruitment: FG Gives Automatic Employment To 105 Candidates by gretblue: 9:12am On Apr 05, 2016
damola311:

disappointed in your dullard president?
But your Otueke Hero was at the helm of affairs when things fell apart.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIS Recruitment: FG Gives Automatic Employment To 105 Candidates by patrickjose: 9:12am On Apr 05, 2016
inchristalone12:
Which way Nigeria? So when any recruitment exercise is taking place, everybody will go there because at least one out of two things must happen. Either u get the job or die so that your family members will get the job. What a pity! What then is the fate of some strong entities who will neither die nor sustain injury? Somebody answer me please.

what do u expect when recruitment exercise are not well plan in Nigeria. when u go there and u can't face d heat, just go back home and and be safe.
Re: NIS Recruitment: FG Gives Automatic Employment To 105 Candidates by 4C2215131: 9:14am On Apr 05, 2016
MadCow1:
Noooooooooo!

This shiit has got to stop. We cant be using Jobs as compensation for Government ineptitude.

Getting a Job should be on Merit not on compassion.

As much as I am happy for the Employees, I think this bullshit is anti- Progressive.

In the light of government having a human face, it isn't "anti-progressive"
Re: NIS Recruitment: FG Gives Automatic Employment To 105 Candidates by ademoladeji(m): 9:17am On Apr 05, 2016
Crowd be like NIGERIA vs BRAZIL world cup final inside Teslim Balogun stadium
Re: NIS Recruitment: FG Gives Automatic Employment To 105 Candidates by macino1(m): 9:26am On Apr 05, 2016
Nice one. Government is a continue thing. Meanwhile, a lot still needs to be done about unemployment in Nigeria.
Re: NIS Recruitment: FG Gives Automatic Employment To 105 Candidates by MadCow1: 9:33am On Apr 05, 2016
4C2215131:

In the light of government having a human face, it isn't "anti-progressive"

Really?

So the Government gives out 105 Jobs to people may be unqualified to do the job just beacause they are trying to put on a human face?

The Government can pay them compensations and what have you, but the civil service is not to be used as a bargaining tool.

1 Like

Re: NIS Recruitment: FG Gives Automatic Employment To 105 Candidates by yaki84: 9:33am On Apr 05, 2016
Sunnypa11:
My sister almost lost her life inside the crowd in ABJ.......

What a bad fraudster Abba Moro was...He only employed people from Benue for 6years for the various services and still duped and killed innocent Nigerians.

the last recruitment done by inec, 90percent of people recruited were from the north. courtesy prof jega.
dont ask me for source cos I know someone who is working thr n he is from either ondo or ogun state.
when maurice iwu was thr 60percent recruited were from igbo.
so no be abba moro start.
why do we hv more hausas in the army, police and custom?
hv u bothered checking it?
Re: NIS Recruitment: FG Gives Automatic Employment To 105 Candidates by Nnaemiemax: 9:35am On Apr 05, 2016
patrickjose:
good one coming from FG.

commendable but not good enough.
Re: NIS Recruitment: FG Gives Automatic Employment To 105 Candidates by yaki84: 9:37am On Apr 05, 2016
4C2215131:
For once, a new regime made good on the promisese of an ousted one.

gej employed the bereaved families, cos those who died were not up to 15.
u dont expect a sane govt to employ people who had injuries cos they were much. in those case u take care of their medical expenses n some monetary gifts. employing them is like rewarding people for doing nothing.
hw r we sure people who r employed were part of those injured?

1 Like

Re: NIS Recruitment: FG Gives Automatic Employment To 105 Candidates by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 05, 2016
Vikings007:
Seems death is now the surest way of securing a govt job.
grin
Vikings007:
OK now, maybe Nigerians die first & you get employed.
Re: NIS Recruitment: FG Gives Automatic Employment To 105 Candidates by Cutehector(m): 9:45am On Apr 05, 2016
Vikings007:
oya why not wish one of ur family members to die in any federal job application exercise so u can be awarded it
Re: NIS Recruitment: FG Gives Automatic Employment To 105 Candidates by 4C2215131: 9:51am On Apr 05, 2016
MadCow1:

Really?

So the Government gives out 105 Jobs to people may be unqualified to do the job just beacause they are trying to put on a human face?

The Government can pay them compensations and what have you, but the civil service is not to be used as a bargaining tool.

In theory you're right, in practice in saner climes you are also right. But this is Nigeria where everything has gone to the dogs. The only way for the present government to claim legitimacy with regards to the NIS scandal is to do what it has done.

You must remember this; in Nigeria things aren't ever the way they seem (not positing it should go on this way but....sigh)
Re: NIS Recruitment: FG Gives Automatic Employment To 105 Candidates by Jacko1(m): 9:54am On Apr 05, 2016
Ah emeka u fo injure oh.... U fo start work now now
Re: NIS Recruitment: FG Gives Automatic Employment To 105 Candidates by gungab(m): 9:57am On Apr 05, 2016
what happen to d one conducted last year
Re: NIS Recruitment: FG Gives Automatic Employment To 105 Candidates by MadCow1: 9:57am On Apr 05, 2016
4C2215131:

In theory you're right, in practice in saner climes you are also right. But this is Nigeria where everything has gone to the dogs. The only way for the present government to claim legitimacy with regards to the NIS scandal is to do what it has done.

You must remember this; in Nigeria things aren't ever the way they seem (not positing it should go on this way but....sigh)

Honestly, this isnt the way toclaim Legitimacy..

The Mammoth crowd of applicants that all got conned out of their monies all deserve to be given Job placements like these 105 beneficiaries. Any one of them could have been killed in the stampede.

I think the Nigerian Government is filled with too many Career Politicians who believe that the way to the people's heart is to buy them.

What they could have done is first and foremost refund all applicants their monies and prosecute all those complicit in that scam. Then proceed to provide the injured with some kind of lump Cash sum in compensation for loss and suffering. Foot their entire medical bills and then reschedule the Examination with proper preparations made this time around.

If the 105 got jobs they didn't deserve, then all who applied should also get jobs.
Re: NIS Recruitment: FG Gives Automatic Employment To 105 Candidates by barcaboi(m): 10:03am On Apr 05, 2016
2sexycom:
read between the lines... it's to counter the CBN allegation. No employment was given.
naso....u get NIS link and CBN that's why u know.....twale
Re: NIS Recruitment: FG Gives Automatic Employment To 105 Candidates by Nbote(m): 10:12am On Apr 05, 2016
How are we even sure most of the automatic employees aren't jus relations of those in power or others on their recommendations?? I can bet most of d ppl on dat list are there on the recommendations of some ogas at d top.. Immigration and some other MDA's wey don dey do coded replacement and recruitment since last year till now.. Mtcheeeeeew
Re: NIS Recruitment: FG Gives Automatic Employment To 105 Candidates by Hakeem3(m): 10:19am On Apr 05, 2016
Choii Omo see crowd.! But Jonathan and his team were really bunch of national disasters . cry
Re: NIS Recruitment: FG Gives Automatic Employment To 105 Candidates by saintmark88(m): 10:31am On Apr 05, 2016
Seems like this nairaland is filled with shitty pple who think with their brains, so compensating these families with jobs is now a wrong n bad thing on d part of d FG, it shows we r not different Frm d guy Tht stole cable meant for d light up Lagos project, we r only thinking for ourselves, when the immigration thing went wrong last year, did u guys complain, aren't u pple hailing d govt Tht conducted tht scam n saying thts d best govt ever, now u want to stylishly pass the blame to this govt, I'm not a partisan person, n this new govt Frm wah I see is as shitty n clueless as d last one, but this stuff isn't bad, giving these guys employment doesn't stop the FG from giving other NIgerians employment, isn't the police recruiting 10,000 officers.....abeg jhooor u guys dnt know what to say.... Criticize when there is a mere to, applaud when there is a need to, if not ur criticism would be viewed as a joke

1 Like

Re: NIS Recruitment: FG Gives Automatic Employment To 105 Candidates by blackpanda: 10:31am On Apr 05, 2016
yaki84:

the last recruitment done by inec, 90percent of people recruited were from the north. courtesy prof jega.
dont ask me for source cos I know someone who is working thr n he is from either ondo or ogun state.

stop throwing figures anyhow..the person you know that works there, did he/she carry out any statistical analysis?? grin
Re: NIS Recruitment: FG Gives Automatic Employment To 105 Candidates by yaki84: 10:41am On Apr 05, 2016
blackpanda:

stop throwing figures anyhow..the person you know that works there, did he/she carry out any statistical analysis?? grin

but u said abba moro recruited only benue people in his 6yrs as interior minister right?
was abba moro a minister in yaradua cabinet?
then stop accusing someone because he didnt look ur ugly face.
Re: NIS Recruitment: FG Gives Automatic Employment To 105 Candidates by blackpanda: 10:50am On Apr 05, 2016
yaki84:

but u said abba moro recruited only benue people in his 6yrs as interior minister right?
was abba moro a minister in yaradua cabinet?
then stop accusing someone because he didnt look ur ugly face.

I believe you are referring to a wrong person. I never said any of such so grow a brain and read before you comment blindly!
Re: NIS Recruitment: FG Gives Automatic Employment To 105 Candidates by yaki84: 11:10am On Apr 05, 2016
blackpanda:

I believe you are referring to a wrong person. I never said any of such so grow a brain and read before you comment blindly!

so why quote me bobo?
I replied someone that said abba moro only recruited benue people inhis 6yrs as interior minister. why quote me to?
ru pained abt d truth?
go n check the numbers of hausa fulani compare to other tribes recruited in inec during the last recruitment which happened 2013.
next time dont poke nose in other peoples issue.
u go get a face so I fit follow u talk.
u hv a brain but no face, its a pity.
Re: NIS Recruitment: FG Gives Automatic Employment To 105 Candidates by metorichmond(m): 11:41am On Apr 05, 2016
Ayyeri money, bayelsa rich kid.
uote author=Yeahreen post=44415666]So someone has to die or get injured now to get a job in nigeria. Wonder the plans of the govt to other Nigerians in securing a job.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: NIS Recruitment: FG Gives Automatic Employment To 105 Candidates by Yeahreen(m): 11:59am On Apr 05, 2016
It's Nothing..#YouKnowSayMoneyNoBeProblem grin grin
metorichmond:
Ayyeri money, bayelsa rich kid.
uote author=Yeahreen post=44415666]So someone has to die or get injured now to get a job in nigeria. Wonder the plans of the govt to other Nigerians in securing a job.
Re: NIS Recruitment: FG Gives Automatic Employment To 105 Candidates by Sunnypa11(m): 12:28pm On Apr 05, 2016
yaki84:

I am a child of someone that worked for him and he is the most terrible minister my dad worked under.

Every wednesday is their Benue Community meeting in the ministry of Interior with them in their hundreds and thousands filled every corners and holes of the ministry to seek help from honorable Minister and any staff who dare try to harras them is in trouble.
Re: NIS Recruitment: FG Gives Automatic Employment To 105 Candidates by yaki84: 12:34pm On Apr 05, 2016
Sunnypa11:

I am a child of someone that worked for him and he is the most terrible minister my dad worked under.

Every wednesday is their Benue Community meeting in the ministry of Interior with them in their hundreds and thousands filled every corners and holes of the ministry to seek help from honorable Minister and any staff who dare try to harras them is in trouble.

he copied from others.
abi was he d one that introduced nepotism to the system?
what buhari is doing today is it not worse than what abba moro did?
Re: NIS Recruitment: FG Gives Automatic Employment To 105 Candidates by alfsalami: 1:07pm On Apr 05, 2016
Thank you Mr President Buhari . Unfortunately the same people from this same region are the ones working , praying and fasting for his failure
Re: NIS Recruitment: FG Gives Automatic Employment To 105 Candidates by berniceunice: 3:31pm On Apr 05, 2016
With decision like dis ....hmmmmm I will not be surprise to see hundred or thousands of families claiming to av lost (or av injured) 1 or 2 family members in the forth coming POLICE recruitment exercises....
Re: NIS Recruitment: FG Gives Automatic Employment To 105 Candidates by Sanchase: 5:22pm On Apr 05, 2016
hehe nigerian govt is a one chance govt.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Graduate Trainee Recruitment At KPMG Nigeria - Apply Now / GNLD Happened To Me Today For The First Time / N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.