Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,882 members, 7,817,596 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

16 First Class Graduates Get Automatic Employment In Taraba - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 16 First Class Graduates Get Automatic Employment In Taraba (10780 Views)

CBN Offers Automatic Employment To Ebonyi First-Class Graduates Of Economics / INEC Gives Automatic Employment To Ex-nysc Member Who Lost Sight While Serving / Open Letter To Second Class And Third Class Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

16 First Class Graduates Get Automatic Employment In Taraba by Schoolparrot(m): 6:32pm On Mar 05, 2017
The Federal University Wukari in Taraba has announced automatic employment to all the 16 students who graduated with first class degree in the institution.

The Vice Chancellor of the University, Abubakar Kundiri disclosed this during the maiden convocation of the institution on Saturday, March 4, 2017. He added that those who were willing to pick up the appointment, would also be trained up to their third level degrees.

Kundiri explained that the decision of the university in this direction was to encourage others to work hard to attain such heights and also to develop quality manpower for the new institution.

In his remarks, the Executive Secretary of the National Universities Commission (NUC), Abubakar Abdulrasheed, commended the decision of the university to engage the services of the best graduating students. Represented by Ibrahim Yakasai, the Head of Public Affairs of the Commission, the Executive Secretary said that the NUC would continue to support the institution in its manpower development.

Also in his valedictory, the best graduating student, David Adashu, who spoke on behalf of his colleagues, pledged to represent the good image of institution. He also urged his fellow graduands to remain calm in face of difficulties and give back to their communities.

www.schoolparrot.com.ng/2017/03/16-first-class-graduates-get-automatic.html

ccc: lalasticlala, seun

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16 First Class Graduates Get Automatic Employment In Taraba by dingbang(m): 6:34pm On Mar 05, 2017
But why is okorocha not giving direct employment to first class graduates from IMO state.. Why?

6 Likes

Re: 16 First Class Graduates Get Automatic Employment In Taraba by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 05, 2017
How much is their salary?

4 Likes

Re: 16 First Class Graduates Get Automatic Employment In Taraba by HRHQueenPhil(f): 6:52pm On Mar 05, 2017
they can't do that in Ogun or IBO states. Yoruba are very intelligent pple.dey go too plenty while IBO go feel say make dey use DAT brain Better business that will make them pace setters in d country

1 Like

Re: 16 First Class Graduates Get Automatic Employment In Taraba by jeeqaa7(m): 7:19am On Mar 06, 2017
U
Re: 16 First Class Graduates Get Automatic Employment In Taraba by Launcher: 7:19am On Mar 06, 2017
HRHQueenPhil:
they can't do that in Ogun or IBO states. Yoruba are very intelligent pple.dey go too plenty while IBO go feel say make dey use DAT brain Better business that will make them pace setters in d country
Arindin ni e. Must everything be tribal?

24 Likes

Re: 16 First Class Graduates Get Automatic Employment In Taraba by akanbiaa(m): 7:21am On Mar 06, 2017
It could just be a political statement, salaries have not been paid for months , pension for years and next of kins of deceased civil servants for over 8 years now have not received a penny, except if they will be employed as contract staff and University will be 100% responsible for their Wages. Check signature and drop a Whatsapp message to learn safer way of earning money online and where to invest.
Re: 16 First Class Graduates Get Automatic Employment In Taraba by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 06, 2017
Lol, ok

1 Like

Re: 16 First Class Graduates Get Automatic Employment In Taraba by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 06, 2017
Launcher:
Arindin ni e. Must everything be tribal?
Don't mind the Dumb.ass

3 Likes

Re: 16 First Class Graduates Get Automatic Employment In Taraba by nextprince: 7:25am On Mar 06, 2017
Liepods on their way with their characteristics funny noise

1 Like

Re: 16 First Class Graduates Get Automatic Employment In Taraba by seunlly(m): 7:28am On Mar 06, 2017
chaii
connection and tribalism
Re: 16 First Class Graduates Get Automatic Employment In Taraba by Anthocracy(m): 7:32am On Mar 06, 2017
In a community where blinds are...one-eyed man is their king. I must tell you that, this is a way of encouraging them to go to school because Northerners don't read. I stand to be quoted wrong.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: 16 First Class Graduates Get Automatic Employment In Taraba by AngryNigerian(m): 7:37am On Mar 06, 2017
...& that's one good thing GEJ did!
Re: 16 First Class Graduates Get Automatic Employment In Taraba by zinachidi(m): 7:43am On Mar 06, 2017
HRHQueenPhil:
bomb dey this one head?

4 Likes

Re: 16 First Class Graduates Get Automatic Employment In Taraba by Jexyme(f): 7:47am On Mar 06, 2017
HRHQueenPhil:

When brain gets overflooded by pap..speaking shit is unavailable.

2 Likes

Re: 16 First Class Graduates Get Automatic Employment In Taraba by sondi: 7:48am On Mar 06, 2017
Anthocracy:
In a community where blinds are...one-eyed man is their king. I must tell you that, this is a way of encouraging them to go to school because Northerners don't read. I stand to be quoted wrong.

Thanks.
That's the mistake many of you in the south make, categorising every part of the North as people who don't go to school or read.

7 Likes

Re: 16 First Class Graduates Get Automatic Employment In Taraba by jabbo(m): 7:53am On Mar 06, 2017
[quote author=akanbiaa post=54312807]It could just be a political statement, salaries have not been paid for months , pension for years and next of kins of deceased civil servants for over 8 years now have not received a penny, except if they will be employed as contract staff and University will be 100% responsible for their Wages. Check signature and drop a Whatsapp message to learn safer way of earning money online and where to invest.[/ quote]

SMH for your ignorance. First, it is a Federal University, secondly, it is a new University established during Goodluck Jonathan. So how is it possible for a University that is not upto 8 years to be guilty of what you said? Please read before you comment next time.
Re: 16 First Class Graduates Get Automatic Employment In Taraba by Divinehenrich(m): 7:53am On Mar 06, 2017
Very encouraging move .
Re: 16 First Class Graduates Get Automatic Employment In Taraba by sondi: 7:54am On Mar 06, 2017
Congratulations to them.

Re: 16 First Class Graduates Get Automatic Employment In Taraba by superior494(m): 7:55am On Mar 06, 2017
Goodnews
Re: 16 First Class Graduates Get Automatic Employment In Taraba by oluwatymylehyn(m): 7:57am On Mar 06, 2017
I think this is a good idea. These guys deserve to be compensated for their hardwork, decisions and knacks to be the best. This will encourage others to reach these great heights. However, I hope other institutions will replicate what this university just did.
Re: 16 First Class Graduates Get Automatic Employment In Taraba by abdulkayus(m): 8:04am On Mar 06, 2017
sondi:

That's the mistake many of you in the south make, categorising every part of the North as people who don't go to school or read.

Danger of a single story

2 Likes

Re: 16 First Class Graduates Get Automatic Employment In Taraba by abdulkayus(m): 8:05am On Mar 06, 2017
Anthocracy:

Thanks.

U are ignorant

3 Likes

Re: 16 First Class Graduates Get Automatic Employment In Taraba by moshould(m): 8:06am On Mar 06, 2017
Because they are not naked girls from the MBGN.
Re: 16 First Class Graduates Get Automatic Employment In Taraba by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 06, 2017
Anthocracy:

Thanks.

Many will see your comment as sentimental, but it's the honest truth. Education is rocket science to the average northern youth

2 Likes

Re: 16 First Class Graduates Get Automatic Employment In Taraba by jatyrobin(m): 8:08am On Mar 06, 2017
Congratulations to the outstanding graduates.
Re: 16 First Class Graduates Get Automatic Employment In Taraba by vuc1(m): 8:19am On Mar 06, 2017
Still the same automatic employment they promised my sister which they never fulfilled till date.Our government is fraud.
Re: 16 First Class Graduates Get Automatic Employment In Taraba by Arsenate(m): 8:37am On Mar 06, 2017
Fifthcolumnist:

Many will see your comment as sentimental, but it's the honest truth. Education is rocket science to the average northern youth
Truth as determined by whom, if I may ask. Most of you just spew what have been regurgitated to you in some beer parlor down there and you label it the truth. You won't know the truth even if it's hits you in the face.

2 Likes

Re: 16 First Class Graduates Get Automatic Employment In Taraba by Arsenate(m): 8:38am On Mar 06, 2017
Anthocracy:

Thanks.
yeah, you are wrong.

1 Like

Re: 16 First Class Graduates Get Automatic Employment In Taraba by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 06, 2017
posted march 5th and less than 30 comments, but if its about bbn you would have 1000 comments already...9ja is...

1 Like

Re: 16 First Class Graduates Get Automatic Employment In Taraba by Nigeriadondie: 8:59am On Mar 06, 2017
HRHQueenPhil:
Afonjas always think that they are superior to Igbos when it comes to manpower. But lets set things straight. Let them check the first vice chancellors of Universities of Ibadan & Lagos. Let them also go to all Federal U iversities across the country even in the so called South West and see very high number of Igbos wxcrlling in their fields. Even an igbo man a successful academic was made VC by Am ose cos he was the most suitable at the time but them use juju pursue am comot out of envy. Look at national resulta in JAMB and WAEC South east performance has been consistently superb. Take a look at the cut off marks for common entrance Imo & Anambra states have the hoghest.
The problem with most afonja is that they dont travel outside their crib but like a child who has not tasted another woman soup that child in his naivety wud say his/her mom's food is the best
In most companies the people who do the real jobs critical to the survival of companies are the igbos eg in oil companies igbos are much in the texhnical area but yorubas do the administrative cos they know nothing but to be bossy
Ur post lacks sense that is why i reply brainless afonja

1 Like

Re: 16 First Class Graduates Get Automatic Employment In Taraba by hoodmenconcept(m): 9:06am On Mar 06, 2017
Anthocracy:

Thanks.

Ignorant indeed.

A developed nation will always retain their best graduate, this is a way to motivate them, mostly for research and development. Go to USA, UK, they don't joke with their best graduate.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Not Giving Employees Public Holidays Modern Slavery? / . / MTN Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (11 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.