Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

See Inside Nigeria's Biggest ART GALLERY - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / See Inside Nigeria's Biggest ART GALLERY (696 Views)

What To Expect In Nike Art Gallery, A New Dimension Of Artwork / Ethiopian Traditional Cloth Gallery / Inside Nigeria’s PRISONS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Inside Nigeria's Biggest ART GALLERY by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 05, 2016
Chief Mrs Nike rules the world of Art in Nigeria. Everything around her, including what she wears is Art. She owns and runs the famous Nike Art Gallery, named after herself and located in Lekki Lagos.

"I started when i was six years old with my great grandmother who is an artist," says Chief Nike

BattaBox presenter Adeola takes us inside Nike Art gallery in Lagos to see some of the best artworks created in Nigeria, by Nigerians.

WATCH VIDEO NOW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-2a44nLEHI

(1) (Reply)

Sanusi, Oni Of Ife Pictured At A Convocation Ceremony In Buckingham, UK / Knowing The Culture Of The Akoko Afama state People / Olugbo’s Claim Unworthy Of My Response – Soun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.