Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Pepsi, Time To Ditch Wizkid As Brand Ambassador - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pepsi, Time To Ditch Wizkid As Brand Ambassador (2376 Views)

Cee-C Unveiled As Brand Ambassador for House of Lunettes / Davido Reconciles With Wizkid, As They Perform FIA Together At Wizkid Concert / T-boss Unveiled As Brand Ambassador Of Instant Pickup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pepsi, Time To Ditch Wizkid As Brand Ambassador by Aygem(m): 8:43am On Apr 05, 2016
Dear Pepsi, Here Are 4 Reasons Why You Need To#DropWizkid

Dear Pepsi, I am a very big consumer of Pepsi, especially when the #LongThroat campaignwas launched, so I feel like I have a personal stake in the company by being a consumer.
I am sure everyone has heard about the whole Wizkid Vs Linda Ikeji saga and saw all the absurdities Wizkid wrote just to get back at Linda Ikeji for simply doing her job i.e Telling people that the house Wizkid supposedly bought in 2013 was in actual fact a rented apartment and he has been given quit notice. Obviously, I know anyone who always want to portray a clean face outside would be angry about the unveilingof their ‘bum’ for everyone to see, but Wizkid, who is supposed to be a brand ambassador for Pepsi took it too far.
1.He insulted not just Linda Ikeji, but her mother who had absolutely nothing to do with the post. He showed through his comments that he was simply a male chauvinist and had absolute disregard for women, and to him all women are whores who f**ks around and have smelling p***y.
2. If Linda Ikeji was a married lady, wouldhe have spewed all those crap, would he have said same thing to Uche Pedro, if that news was posted on BellaNaija. Obviously he wouldn’t have. That’s why he had the guts to sayshe was married to her laptop and can’t get a good man. What kind of marriage-shaming is that?
3. Wizkid should be sued for libel, except he can provide the director, Linda Ikeji slept with and confirmed to him that her private parts were smelling, or did he smell it himself? You don’t go around like a small-minded secondary school boy telling everyone that a lady has done this or that just because you are looking for a way to insult her.
4. Its only in Nigeria where you threaten someone and still go scot-free like nothing happened. Wizkid legit said he would get someone to beat Linda Ikeji up, if he set his eyes on her. A man threatening a woman publicly, and nothing would be done about it, is this the type of society we live in now?It is very disturbing that some people think Wizkid is right for doing what he did, women included, and nobody has even come forward to say anything about it. I understand a lot of people might not fancy Linda Ikeji, but she is a lady, a lady that hasdone quite well for herself and is trying hervery best to be a role model to our young girls by pushing them in the right direction with her ‘self-made’ program. How do we expect a change in this country when we are so backward in our thinking and think any successful lady that isn’t married can easily be insulted and called a ‘LovePeddler’.We need to change our mindsets. It begins with us.

https://onerandomchick.com/2016/04/04/dear-pepsi-here-are-4-reasons-why-you-need-to-dropwizkid/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C4046886027

1 Like

Re: Pepsi, Time To Ditch Wizkid As Brand Ambassador by OKorowanta: 8:46am On Apr 05, 2016
I am Wizkid's biggest fan.
I'll pick him over almost all other MIUZISHANS in Nigeria.

I will never fight for any politician but I can fight for Wizkid.
Frankly speaking di bobo nor try.
Di bobo yarn puan full ground.
Really uncalled for.
Like shakiti bobo,dis endorsements money is shacking him.
If they terminate his contracts,it serves him right and other people will learn from it.
Celebrities are suppose to live a life worth emulating.
Everyone in society should be a role model, not only for their own self-respect, but for respect from others.
He should be sternly warned about his future conducts if they let him off the hook.
Chief Role model,Manny Pacquiao,was recently dropped by Nike for his anti-gay remarks.
Me I love anti-gay remarks die,but yet oyibo use am take create case for di Pacman head.
So Wizzy,get sense.
You Linda,do sef marry me,Wizkid dey respect me.

2 Likes

Re: Pepsi, Time To Ditch Wizkid As Brand Ambassador by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 05, 2016
If your opinion counts and you really have a stake in pepsi
you wont be complaining on the web
you should be meeting the executives of pepsi nigeria
while youre at it you can as well get linda hypo and dettol

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pepsi, Time To Ditch Wizkid As Brand Ambassador by akikanju(m): 8:54am On Apr 05, 2016
I couldnt agree more.
glo and other organisations with wikid as brand ambassadors should follow should also drop him.

how can a public figure stoop so low as to insult anoda celebs mother and also go to d derisional extent of calling out her privates.

2 Likes

Re: Pepsi, Time To Ditch Wizkid As Brand Ambassador by Rudboy360(m): 8:57am On Apr 05, 2016
Aygem:

[s]Dear Pepsi, I am a very big consumer of Pepsi, especially when the #LongThroat campaignwas launched, so I feel like I have a personal stake in the company by being a consumer.
I am sure everyone has heard about the whole Wizkid Vs Linda Ikeji saga and saw all the absurdities Wizkid wrote just to get back at Linda Ikeji for simply doing her job i.e Telling people that the house Wizkid supposedly bought in 2013 was in actual fact a rented apartment and he has been given quit notice. Obviously, I know anyone who always want to portray a clean face outside would be angry about the unveilingof their ‘bum’ for everyone to see, but Wizkid, who is supposed to be a brand ambassador for Pepsi took it too far.
1.He insulted not just Linda Ikeji, but her mother who had absolutely nothing to do with the post. He showed through his comments that he was simply a male chauvinist and had absolute disregard for women, and to him all women are whores who f**ks around and have smelling p***y.
2. If Linda Ikeji was a married lady, wouldhe have spewed all those crap, would he have said same thing to Uche Pedro, if that news was posted on BellaNaija. Obviously he wouldn’t have. That’s why he had the guts to sayshe was married to her laptop and can’t get a good man. What kind of marriage-shaming is that?
3. Wizkid should be sued for libel, except he can provide the director, Linda Ikeji slept with and confirmed to him that her private parts were smelling, or did he smell it himself? You don’t go around like a small-minded secondary school boy telling everyone that a lady has done this or that just because you are looking for a way to insult her.
4. Its only in Nigeria where you threaten someone and still go scot-free like nothing happened. Wizkid legit said he would get someone to beat Linda Ikeji up, if he set his eyes on her. A man threatening a woman publicly, and nothing would be done about it, is this the type of society we live in now?It is very disturbing that some people think Wizkid is right for doing what he did, women included, and nobody has even come forward to say anything about it. I understand a lot of people might not fancy Linda Ikeji, but she is a lady, a lady that hasdone quite well for herself and is trying hervery best to be a role model to our young girls by pushing them in the right direction with her ‘self-made’ program. How do we expect a change in this country when we are so backward in our thinking and think any successful lady that isn’t married can easily be insulted and called a ‘LovePeddler’.We need to change our mindsets. It begins with us.[/s]

https://onerandomchick.com/2016/04/04/dear-pepsi-here-are-4-reasons-why-you-need-to-dropwizkid/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C4046886027
Trash...You be big Consumer of pepsi?Wetin me wey dey consume atleast a Crate per day call myself? A distributor? undecided Ogbenii #BleepThaShit

5 Likes

Re: Pepsi, Time To Ditch Wizkid As Brand Ambassador by CaroLyner(f): 9:00am On Apr 05, 2016
Rudboy360:
Trash...You be big Consumer of pepsi?Wetin me wey dey consume atleast a Crate per day call myself? A distributor? undecided Ogbenii #BleepThaShit
Lmao grin

1 Like

Re: Pepsi, Time To Ditch Wizkid As Brand Ambassador by Kingblingz(m): 9:01am On Apr 05, 2016
Mr man shut dah F'up,if have got nothing 2 say.. Why u no go dissolve d contract as e be say na ur FATHER get pepsi!
Re: Pepsi, Time To Ditch Wizkid As Brand Ambassador by akikanju(m): 9:03am On Apr 05, 2016
Rudboy360:

Roftl.

just breed"
Re: Pepsi, Time To Ditch Wizkid As Brand Ambassador by Rudboy360(m): 9:09am On Apr 05, 2016
Kingblingz:
Mr man shut dah F'up,if have got nothing 2 say.. Why u no go dissolve d contract as e be say na ur FATHER get pepsi!
you dey mind..person wey hardly buy pepsi with him money dey claim consumer rights and stake angry

3 Likes

Re: Pepsi, Time To Ditch Wizkid As Brand Ambassador by Airforce1(m): 9:17am On Apr 05, 2016
Aygem:

Dear Pepsi, I am a very big consumer of Pepsi, especially when the #LongThroat campaignwas launched, so I feel like I have a personal stake in the company by being a consumer.
4. Its only in Nigeria where you threaten someone and still go scot-free like nothing happened. Wizkid legit said he would get someone to beat Linda Ikeji up, if he set his eyes on her. A man threatening a woman publicly, and nothing would be done about it, is this the type of society we live in now?It is very disturbing that some people think Wizkid is right for doing what he did, women included, and nobody has even come forward to say anything about it. I understand a lot of people might not fancy Linda Ikeji, but she is a lady, a lady that hasdone quite well for herself and is trying hervery best to be a role model to our young girls by pushing them in the right direction with her ‘self-made’ program. How do we expect a change in this country when we are so backward in our thinking and think any successful lady that isn’t married can easily be insulted and called a ‘LovePeddler’.We need to change our mindsets. It begins with us.

shut the fuckup okay?

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Pepsi, Time To Ditch Wizkid As Brand Ambassador by Kingblingz(m): 9:26am On Apr 05, 2016
Rudboy360:
you dey mind..person wey hardly buy pepsi with him money dey claim consumer rights and stake angry
The way ppl dey judge diz matter no make sense at all,ppl claim dat linda is a blogger ok nw those it mean that she only put up bad news abt ppl on her blog? She doesn't promotes Wiz songs neither his videos,when he bought dat house in LA she didn't write abt it o,bcox she knew d house was real.. She pasted rubbish abt him nd he reacted now this BLOOD sucking vampire is here saying pepsi shuld end his contract bcox u dey manage buy pepsi once in a while that's probably when u dey travel or when u go where dem dey do occasion.. Mr man ur stup!d!ty is First class if u think diz rubbish u just wrote will happen
Re: Pepsi, Time To Ditch Wizkid As Brand Ambassador by nhop: 9:30am On Apr 05, 2016
Nonsense post.. You don chop?

1 Like

Re: Pepsi, Time To Ditch Wizkid As Brand Ambassador by Rudboy360(m): 9:34am On Apr 05, 2016
Kingblingz:
The way ppl dey judge diz matter no make sense at all,ppl claim dat linda is a blogger ok nw those it mean that she only put up bad news abt ppl on her blog? She doesn't promotes Wiz songs neither his videos,when he bought dat house in LA she didn't write abt it o,bcox she knew d house was real.. She pasted rubbish abt him nd he reacted now this BLOOD sucking vampire is here saying pepsi shuld end his contract bcox u dey manage buy pepsi once in a while that's probably when u dey travel or when u go where dem dey do occasion.. Mr man ur stup!d!ty is First class if u think diz rubbish u just wrote will happen
I tire for them..even Some slowpokes were busy saying Linda can buy Wizzy 10x all coz she has a supposed Mansion in an Overhyped Banana Island..i won't be surprised if they finally say the same house is Rented as against Purchasing as it's being portrayed..

1 Like

Re: Pepsi, Time To Ditch Wizkid As Brand Ambassador by Kingblingz(m): 9:43am On Apr 05, 2016
Rudboy360:
I tire for them..even Some slowpokes were busy saying Linda can buy Wizzy 10x all coz she has a supposed Mansion in an Overhyped Banana Island..i won't be surprised if they finally say the same house is Rented as against Purchasing as it's being portrayed..
People comparing Wiz n linda don't knw anything,he's just 25 nd she's almost 40 @ he's age she was probably still praying nd fasting 4 God 2 pick up her calls even at dat now Wizzy is worth more than her...

2 Likes

Re: Pepsi, Time To Ditch Wizkid As Brand Ambassador by Gwan2(m): 9:59am On Apr 05, 2016
Kingblingz:
People comparing Wiz n linda don't knw anything,he's just 25 nd she's almost 40 @ he's age she was probably still praying nd fasting 4 God 2 pick up her calls even at dat now Wizzy is worth more than her...
Mr man success is irrespective of age n gender..success is also relative as my definition might defer frm urs. .....Also to educate u more on success...all dat matter is hw well u finished or rada did u achieved ur set milestone at d end?...My long term ambition is to innovatively put forth a process dat wil provide most rural settlements in my state alternative electrical energy using chemical engring processes..If eventually I achieved my set feat after d set tym. .in my own respect am a success notwithstanding my financial gains...I needed to be more pragmatic to erase ur distorted perception abt success.
On d topic @ hand...I'm in no position 2 decide on Wizkid contract, but his reprisal attack goes a long wY to show dat achieving gender equality n eradicatin male chauvinism in Africa is notin but a mirage
How can u explain someone wu sleeps wit almost evry di.ck, Tom n Harry to d point of havin BABYMAMAZ point accusin fingers at som1 4 dsame alleged offence all becos he happens to hav a di.ck...Sickening n pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Pepsi, Time To Ditch Wizkid As Brand Ambassador by numericalguy(m): 10:04am On Apr 05, 2016
Rubbish useless OP.

Please show me the documents that wizkid presented as proof to show he bought the house. I am yet to see anywhere where wizkid said he bought the house. It was your grandma and hate filled Linda ikeji that was insinuating and claiming wizkid said he bought the house.

I went back to read her statements and could not find a single proof to show that wizkid claimed to have bought the house. On other hand, her statements maliciously created that opinion in the minds of stupidd and gulible readers like you.

Linda Ikeji is a gutter journalist, because the ethics of journalism demands that you must be professional in your job. Something linda ikeji does not know about.

The three riot acts of journalism very clearly states the following:
1) You must be neutral.
2) You must say the thruth without adding your own opinion.
3) Gratification is not allowed.
Linda ikeji has obviously broken rule 1 because she has shown in her replies to wizkid, that she doesnt write damaging stories about certain artist she's friends with.
Linda Ikeji also broke rule 2 by adding her opinion to the story that she thought wizkid bought the house.

Linda Ikeji could go to jail for abuse of journalism.

WizKid like Linda ikeji is not perfect. Stop hating on his success and pray for your own.

Linda got her azz whooped and I think she deserves it.
My advice. Don't statrt a fight you can't finish and those who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

1 Like

Re: Pepsi, Time To Ditch Wizkid As Brand Ambassador by dayowunmi(m): 10:16am On Apr 05, 2016
4 reasons why Pepsi should terminate wizkid endorsement deal, all the 4 reasons are directly linked to Linda ikeji! It takes two to tangle, if you throw a first punch then be ready for a fight. Linda started the fight, what's the business of Pepsi and Linda, should glo also terminate psquare deal because of their last fight? Celebs beef each other once in a while its a fact.
Re: Pepsi, Time To Ditch Wizkid As Brand Ambassador by numericalguy(m): 10:23am On Apr 05, 2016
This is not the first time Linda ikeji is writing damaging (sometimes false) stories about wizkid. Its just too glaring that she has a personal vendetta with him. The young man has always kept his cool and ignored her and continued to do his thing. But for how long will it continue.

2 Likes

Re: Pepsi, Time To Ditch Wizkid As Brand Ambassador by Idydarling(f): 10:40am On Apr 05, 2016
op, don't u think minding ur own business would have been better... in the end, they'll make up and u will be the fool who tried to meddle in the affairs, remember how politicians quarrel? its the same
Re: Pepsi, Time To Ditch Wizkid As Brand Ambassador by Vivly(f): 10:57am On Apr 05, 2016
Ditch Wizkid because? The internet has really made several feel entitled to an opinion.
Re: Pepsi, Time To Ditch Wizkid As Brand Ambassador by Menace2Society(m): 11:11am On Apr 05, 2016
Aygem is Gay#Fact
Re: Pepsi, Time To Ditch Wizkid As Brand Ambassador by akikanju(m): 11:15am On Apr 05, 2016
Menace2Society:
Aygem is Gay#Fact

Joke of the century
Re: Pepsi, Time To Ditch Wizkid As Brand Ambassador by Menace2Society(m): 11:19am On Apr 05, 2016
akikanju:

Joke of the century
Real men don't go to Linda's blog!useless blog ever!

1 Like

Re: Pepsi, Time To Ditch Wizkid As Brand Ambassador by Pamelayoung: 11:37am On Apr 05, 2016
Aygem:

I concur pepsi shld drop the he-goat he's got no home training.
Re: Pepsi, Time To Ditch Wizkid As Brand Ambassador by modextus(m): 12:41pm On Apr 05, 2016
I really don't get it... I don't understand why some peeps in here are hating on the op... He's freaking right!

If I were to be the one in charge at Pepsi.. I wouldn't just terminate his contract... I'll get Linda endorsed!!!! grin that'll bring some major boost.
Re: Pepsi, Time To Ditch Wizkid As Brand Ambassador by Nixiepie(f): 12:55pm On Apr 05, 2016
Is a knwn fact that wizkid is manner less and rude,but linda too have to respect herself, and stop spreading false rumors. Is not everything she have to reply thou ,let her show maturity na,........imagine exchanging words with someone she can give birth to hmmm
Re: Pepsi, Time To Ditch Wizkid As Brand Ambassador by flokii: 1:04pm On Apr 05, 2016
@OP just keep quiet ok?

Linda Ikeji is a bigot (too obvious), always protecting her own folks and publishing bad news to tarnish d image of others (mostly yoruba)

Yorubas are d most talented entertainment wise.. forget d nonsense happening in nollywood.

lemme ask you this.. is Wizkid the only one with SECRETS? or Davido, Olamide, 9ice and co.

Timaya, Iyanya, Phyno etc. nko? are they 100% real?

What is bad is bad... you can't keep pulling others down to climb up.

and just so you know.. Pepsi won't end his contract cos you're clearly a b*got yourself who is not happy with the young man's achievements

1 Like

Re: Pepsi, Time To Ditch Wizkid As Brand Ambassador by akikanju(m): 1:31pm On Apr 05, 2016
Smh
Re: Pepsi, Time To Ditch Wizkid As Brand Ambassador by danduj(m): 2:02pm On Apr 05, 2016
y u no carry biro go cancel d contract urself? undecided
Re: Pepsi, Time To Ditch Wizkid As Brand Ambassador by Menace2Society(m): 3:45pm On Apr 05, 2016
modextus:
I really don't get it... I don't understand why some peeps in here are hating on the op... He's freaking right!

If I were to be the one in charge at Pepsi.. I wouldn't just terminate his contract... I'll get Linda endorsed!!!! grin that'll bring some major boost.
We are talking about talent here softie grin
Re: Pepsi, Time To Ditch Wizkid As Brand Ambassador by numericalguy(m): 6:10pm On Apr 05, 2016
Nixiepie:
Is a knwn fact that wizkid is manner less and rude,but linda too have to respect herself, and stop spreading false rumors. Is not everything she have to reply thou ,let her show maturity na,........imagine exchanging words with someone she can give birth to hmmm

People should stop expecting Linda ikeji to show maturity because she doesn't know what that means.
Linda is an old woman with the brain of a 5year old child.

Age is not maturity.

(1) (Reply)

Actress Tracy Ogbonna Flaunts Her Killer Curve In New Photos / See Asian Models With Massive B00oties Breaking The Internet - Full Pics! / Floyd Mayweather Flaunts 8ft Tall Conor Mcgregor Portrait Made Of Broken Glass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.